Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Actualy we have some drugs use in Babysitter that also works like mind control:)Well not that much like in The Tyrant but still make Chris submissive to Robert and Silver.
Even if this is true, I don't play the NTR routes, the game is not centered on drug use or any mind control mechanism. If it has a "mind control or whatever" scene, it doesn't make this game a 'mind control' game.

RonnieH

Aug 7, 2018
So when Robert or Silver take Christine to a room, there is a brief dialogue with Jessica about her hooking up with whoever is left. Is that just dialogue or is there a trigger to Jessica hooking up with Silver or Robert?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Even if this is true, I don't play the NTR routes, the game is not centered on drug use or any mind control mechanism. If it has a "mind control or whatever" scene, it doesn't make this game a 'mind control' game.
Lust control is another thing:)

“...you expect me to fall on my back with my legs spread."
"Not necessarily. ... You can fall on your hands and knees if you prefer. Or against the wall. Or on the kitchen counter. I suppose I might let you be on top, if you make it worth my while.”

Pipo09

Feb 18, 2018
I can't fuck Christine in the end of version 1.6... and yes, i'm on patreon route. mac user here

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
where to paste this file in game folder ???
If you play the Windows version, it should be placed in your:
Babysitter-0.1.6.-win/game folder

(I'm not sure if it is needed but I also remove the numbers before the file name: (131277_130870_rel_rest.rpy to rel_rest.rpy)

_Duncan_

Nov 6, 2018
Hi guys, when I go to my account, f95Zone gives me an error "f95zone connection error". Maybe you know what the problem is?

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Hi guys, when I go to my account, f95Zone gives me an error "f95zone connection error". Maybe you know what the problem is?
Not sure buddy.. I had this a few days ago..I suggest a shutdown and reboot .. windows is a pain sometimes.. and with their latest update many are having some issues.

D

Deleted member 42

how do you get anal with jessica? did it once but then it was buggy and now cannot seem to make her anymore

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
now about the game i'm wondering why is it that since one of the scenes i picked for the MC has him hear Silver tell Robert about the girl's web thingy,
which leads the MC to work out Silver is the asshole who tried to get Jess to perform him with his unwanted present he sent her.

And then later MC over hears Silver offering to help out the girls Webpage Webcam thingy with articales or sponsers ect plus some modeling work so he can use it as leverage to get into one or both their knickers. when the girls later ask him if they should acept Silvers offer his two answeres where basicaly use him but becareful and don't do it. i know he can't tell jess who Silver is without her finding out about MC and her webpage,
but he dosn't even mention overhearing Silver saying that he knew about jess her webpage and his neice before they met Silver when they was coming to the Yacht.

surely if anything was gonna make um suspicous of Silver and less likely to accept his offer that would,
plus telling jess that way means she shouldn't work out that MC is one of her supa patrons,
but she should be able to work out Silver is the other Supa patron asshole then not only would he not get near jess or his niece but Silver would be lucky if jess dosn't feed him to the sharks.

would of made more sence to me but im not the games autheor.
It would be every single bit as logical, given that Jess accepted the very inappropriate 'gift' Silver already sent and very nearly succeeded in paying her enough to go ahead and demonstrate on camera, that all you'd have done is make Jess realise that she could ask for a grand instead of $500. You might have actually accelerated the route you didn't want.

It's like the old joke where the guy asks the woman "Would you sleep with me for $1million?".
She snorts and says "Well, yeah!".
So the guy hands her ten dollars and says "Let's fuck."
She narrows her eyes and practically scream in indignation, "What?! Ten fuckin' dollars?! What the fuck do you think I am?"
The guy grins and says, "Oh we already sorted out what you were, now we're just haggling over the price!"

We already know 'what' Jess is. Silver has a massive multi-million dollar yacht. He can afford her price.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
how do you get anal with jessica? did it once but then it was buggy and now cannot seem to make her anymore
Thanks to RoryTate and his post ( ) I was able to see it. IT'S AS HOT AS HELL! Nobody should miss it! Follow RoryTate's guide if you're having difficulties.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: takeshikovash

blubberina

May 29, 2017
Hey guys,

Just a short question: Which day is the last one in version 1.6?

I have played this version some days ago and did not see any new content (I am on day 14 with the choice to join the girls in the whirlpool, watch the guys with the redhair girl in the bigger pool and one other option I forgot. After the scene for each choice game is over).

Thanks for clearance!

nice4u222

May 22, 2018
How to get these scenarios?

and

I've played through to the latest update once with lots of saves, so hopefully I've made saves close to where these occur.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
How to get these scenarios?

and

I've played through to the latest update once with lots of saves, so hopefully I've made saves close to where these occur.
These are the scenes from the beginning of the game. You would have to play from the beginning to see them

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes