Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
0.1.6b is up for patrons... a ton of bugfix and script fixes in this one. Really like some of the cleaned up the dialog... but I would I guess. And yes... the loop is gone so people should be able to stop drinking... assuming they are still alive.
Awww man, you just had to end my drinking binge, didn't you? :'(

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
It's a little unclear. It does not mean do all those things then repeat them all 5 times. The 5 is the total count of all your actions [I think] so just do 2 more after those 3.
I think I massaged shoulder > back > feet > legs > shoulder = 5. Then Jess was turned on and I could massage other parts (thights, ass (that ass...:angel:)).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot to both of you.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Why don't we have such position/angle for the scenes between Christine and Robert ?!
Agreed on that, we finaly got to see the some action between Christine and Robert and it was disappointing that it was only 2 angles. Pretty shitty if you ask me as that was what i was looking forward to the most. Also the way the game is heading, is Christine going lesbian now and leaving Robert? feels that way. Loving the NTR content either way as i always do. :p

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
The origins of the word 'Harem' are from the Middle East and Asia and refer to cultures where the wealthy and nobility not only could have multiple wives and concubines, but were expected to do so. Male servants and guards for the women of a harem were often eunuchs (castrato in the Latin/Roman scenarios that emulated the Eastern harems). After all, not every fat, overfed and over-privileged show-off with 40 concubines could possibly give them all satisfaction, and they hated the idea of NTR as much as some of the vocal folks in these forums. :D

Technically, members of a Harem are not just people you have slept with, or could continue to have sex with, but people you 'own' and have exclusive rights to (even if you might then choose to lend someone one of your concubines for a night).

In games, the closest true definition of a harem is where you end up with multiple girls who are not just occasional fuck-buddies or friends with benefits.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
harem means getting all the girls. Usually referring to a route in a lot of Japanese erotic games where you have one particular route where every single girl goes for the MC... in Western games the term is usually referring to the MC banging everything he sees.
Must mention harem in Japan means,outside hentai games, almost 100% no sex:)
Like seriously do we have a single harem anime in which MC is actualy fucking his harem?
Let's see what happens.
Maybe this will end well... right ? :test:
We will need several months for that:)

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Did it myself

"Has anyone got a save from the Silver route, prefer just before him and his mate get their wicked way with the girls?"

sucker punch ending though.
Is this suppose to be a silver route save? Because I tried the save and I don't think it is. it start with a scene between mc and Christine.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
This update was AWESOME!!!

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes