Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hey guys,

Just a short question: Which day is the last one in version 1.6?

I have played this version some days ago and did not see any new content (I am on day 14 with the choice to join the girls in the whirlpool, watch the guys with the redhair girl in the bigger pool and one other option I forgot. After the scene for each choice game is over).

Thanks for clearance!
It moves past that. This update essentially finishes the Yacht.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
@RogueKnightUK

that is very true with reguards to Jess and indeed a point well made.
I believe Jess took the Inappropriate Gift as she believed it was a Joke Gift.
and providing she was after his money in the first place but before steping in to the Silver Lola chat.
I believe the money option was already turned down in the path i was on and it was the Blackmail route,
that Silver was atempting to use on her that probably would of worked and got her to do as he asked,
and if it was just Jess involved she probly would figger out that she could get money out of Silver.
after he blackmailed her into the performance, or even just as revenge for blackmailing her who knows.
although in the hot tub she dosn't seem too trusting of Silver and Chris thinks he's Skeezy (wonder if they meant Sleezy).
(then again typically you say don't trust him, and Chris forgets she thought he was Skeezy and now thinks he seemed nice lol). but would Jess on finding out who Silver really was be willing to risk him getting his Claws into Chris through her or even because of her. bearing in mind that Jess is in love with Chris. maybe but I'm not too convinced she would.
but thats just my opion.

but as for the game i am wondering why Silver is telling Jess if she decides she wants his help to get his Number from Chris,
when Chris in my path atleast never worked for Silver and before the Rooftop had never met him before or did i miss something?

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Hi, playing the game and doing the massage part (with both girls)

I'm playing the "patreon route", and in the walkthrough says "Massage Shoulder, Back, Feet and Lower legs a total of 5 times", but it isn't possible; I picked the oil as said, then I start shoulder, back, feet & lower legs, but after the second time MC says "ok, that's done"

EDIT: just in case I accidentaly took the other route (company route), I tryed with Christine instead following once more the walkthrough, and it says again ""Massage Shoulder, Back, Feet and Lower legs a total of 5 times" (I picked the oil before, as stated) but again after doing that combo two times MC says "ok, that's enough"... is this a bug? Is the walkthrough wrong?

Jul 3, 2017

I'm playing the "patreon route", and in the walkthrough says "Massage Shoulder, Back, Feet and Lower legs a total of 5 times", but it isn't possible; I picked the oil as said, then I start shoulder, back, feet & lower legs, but after the second time MC says "ok, that's done"

EDIT: just in case I accidentaly took the other route (company route), I tryed with Christine instead following once more the walkthrough, and it says again ""Massage Shoulder, Back, Feet and Lower legs a total of 5 times" (I picked the oil before, as stated) but again after doing that combo two times MC says "ok, that's enough"... is this a bug? Is the walkthrough wrong?
It's a little unclear. It does not mean do all those things then repeat them all 5 times. The 5 is the total count of all your actions [I think] so just do 2 more after those 3.

zh

Oct 17, 2017

I think I massaged shoulder > back > feet > legs > shoulder = 5. Then Jess was turned on and I could massage other parts (thights, ass (that ass...:angel:)).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I need help.
I started to play ver 16b with walktrough. Everything went well until I reached the point in hot tub "283. Yes.".
Then there is no next steps
284. Christine
285. Stay with Jessica
286. Kiss her
and so on with Jessica.
After point 283 there's a conversation with Jess about Chriss and then a scene with Christine in the cabin.
Someone can explain to me where lost all sex with Jessica?

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I need help.
I started to play ver 16b with walktrough. Everything went well until I reached the point in hot tub "283. Yes.".
284. Christine
285. Stay with Jessica
286. Kiss her
and so on with Jessica.
After point 283 there's a conversation with Jess about Chriss and then a scene with Christine in the cabin.
I think that in the past, I had some issues too with the walkthrough (some minor scenes missing for example). And the reason was simple : my character wasn't horny enough. Solution : sometimes, even if it's not in the walkthrough, play games on computer x2. For exemple on day 9, I played games x2, even if it wasn't written on the walkthrough.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I need help.
284. Christine
285. Stay with Jessica
286. Kiss her
and so on with Jessica.
Are you in an open relationship or not? Are you on the patreon route?

May 24, 2017
Has anyone got a save from the Silver route, prefer just before him and his mate get their wicked way with the girls?

May 24, 2017
Did it myself

"Has anyone got a save from the Silver route, prefer just before him and his mate get their wicked way with the girls?"

sucker punch ending though.

EDIT fixed save

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
Thanks to RoryTate and his post ( ) I was able to see it. IT'S AS HOT AS HELL! Nobody should miss it! Follow RoryTate's guide if you're having difficulties.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why don't we have such position/angle for the scenes between Christine and Robert ?! That would be so much better than the actual poor NTR content !

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Are you in an open relationship or not? Are you on the patreon route?
It is possible that this relationship is not open. Honestly, I do not quite remember and I think I will start taking notes so as not to get lost in the future :). I suspected that closed relationship might be the cause, but I was hoping there was some other explanation.
Honestly, I do not know if I am on the patreon route (I use walktrough from o.p. if I get lost). Can you explain to me what it is patreon route?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Why don't we have such position/angle for the scenes between Christine and Robert ?! That would be so much better than the actual poor NTR content !
Simple answer,Robert is not the MC:)
@RogueKnightUK

that is very true with reguards to Jess and indeed a point well made.
I believe Jess took the Inappropriate Gift as she believed it was a Joke Gift.
and providing she was after his money in the first place but before steping in to the Silver Lola chat.
I believe the money option was already turned down in the path i was on and it was the Blackmail route,
that Silver was atempting to use on her that probably would of worked and got her to do as he asked,
and if it was just Jess involved she probly would figger out that she could get money out of Silver.
after he blackmailed her into the performance, or even just as revenge for blackmailing her who knows.
although in the hot tub she dosn't seem too trusting of Silver and Chris thinks he's Skeezy (wonder if they meant Sleezy).
(then again typically you say don't trust him, and Chris forgets she thought he was Skeezy and now thinks he seemed nice lol). but would Jess on finding out who Silver really was be willing to risk him getting his Claws into Chris through her or even because of her. bearing in mind that Jess is in love with Chris. maybe but I'm not too convinced she would.
but thats just my opion.

but as for the game i am wondering why Silver is telling Jess if she decides she wants his help to get his Number from Chris,
when Chris in my path atleast never worked for Silver and before the Rooftop had never met him before or did i miss something?
I wonder too what will happen in next updates after they resume the cam show.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
It is possible that this relationship is not open. Honestly, I do not quite remember and I think I will start taking notes so as not to get lost in the future :). I suspected that closed relationship might be the cause, but I was hoping there was some other explanation.
Honestly, I do not know if I am on the patreon route (I use walktrough from o.p. if I get lost). Can you explain to me what it is patreon route?
If Christine is working with Jessica she is on the patreon route. In order to have sex with Jessica on the Yacht you can NOT have slept with Jessica before if you are on an exclusive relationship. Jess will feel too guilty to let it happen in that mix of scenarios.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Simple answer,Robert is not the MC:)

I wonder too what will happen in next updates after they resume the cam show.
I think part of it will depend on if you helped her out on the corperate path or did quid pro quo if your on the patreon path it will depend heavily on if you managed to stop silver from slowly corrupting jess via horse dildo

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
i dont get it. i cant do anything with Jessica, chris is going then comes a flashback and i am before Chris Roomdoor.
I have banged Jess in the spa(?)

the only way i had the chance to go further was to edit the save game and set the variable jessfucked to false.

4.7 is friend route
4.8 is horny route

Reactions: attonrand

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
If Christine is working with Jessica she is on the patreon route. In order to have sex with Jessica on the Yacht you can NOT have slept with Jessica before if you are on an exclusive relationship. Jess will feel too guilty to let it happen in that mix of scenarios.
Thank you very much for the explanation

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes