Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I didn't saw a choice to take or not the drug.What you are talking about?It seems you don't mind them be mindless zombies,just not corrupted by MC:)
No, I did not mean that the player can make that choice for the characters.
What I mean is that the story says that the characters had a choice to take it or not and they chose to take it. They weren't forced or tricked or mind controlled to take it. (Or were they? Tricked?) Anyway, it's not the same as a permanent lobotomy or mindless slavery.

The characters in the story do "have a mind of their own" after all (created by the storywriter, of course). This is what I'm talking about. They had a choice to do something or not. They are "making choices" all the time. Those aren't your choices, the characters are making those choices by themselves the way the storywriter describes. Like Chris had a choice to take the job or not, to start dating Rob or not etc. She wasn't forced.

BTW, corruption isn't mind control. Far from it.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Omg will you be able to knock up Jess? That was a hot and unexpected creampie. :eazyHype:
I doubt it because she says it all throughout the game she's on birth control

Loved the new update and Jessica's scene was simply glorious.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I fell victim to the same Jessica loop as the rest but, oh my, what a loop it is. :closedeyesmile:
What did you do to have anal with Jessica?

Ciccio10

Feb 25, 2018
soooo, great update indeed, even if it's not so long
anyway: did someone find out how to bang the both of them in the hot tub?
thanX

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
I finally buttfucked jess and it was better than I imagined. You have to get her super horny to do it tho. Fucking awesome!!! Thanks to Dreadder again with the wicked assist

soooo, great update indeed, even if it's not so long
anyway: did someone find out how to bang the both of them in the hot tub?
thanX
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dreadder

A55M4N

Aug 29, 2018
Alright, only because I didn't feel like reading through all 402 pages of comments, I am posting this. I wanted to find out if anybody else ran into a loop towards the end? The loop tat I am referring to is when you join Jessica in the hot tub and then you have the choice to push her away or kiss her. If I chose kiss her, it would go through the sex scene and then come to Mr. Silver on the phone and at the end it looped back to the beginning of hot tub scene. The only way around this was to select the option to push her away. It would be nice if this could be confirmed or if it was a legitimate error in the game?

Other than that, I am enjoying the story so far and am looking forward to the next chapter of the story.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
*takes a shot* Wah, this alcohol is slowly getting to me...

Yes, this is a known bug. Somebody already posted workarounds, that could possibly solve it. And the issue has been reported about 50 times on the last three pages.

Reactions: T4bbo and Dreadder

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Alright, only because I didn't feel like reading through all 402 pages of comments, I am posting this. I wanted to find out if anybody else ran into a loop towards the end? The loop tat I am referring to is when you join Jessica in the hot tub and then you have the choice to push her away or kiss her. If I chose kiss her, it would go through the sex scene and then come to Mr. Silver on the phone and at the end it looped back to the beginning of hot tub scene. The only way around this was to select the option to push her away. It would be nice if this could be confirmed or if it was a legitimate error in the game?

Other than that, I am enjoying the story so far and am looking forward to the next chapter of the story.
There's no need to go through 402 pages, just learn to use
You'll get all the comments about the loop error and an unofficial fix for it just by searching the word.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
please let that loop end after jess action. It was too glourious fuck to be forgotten becouse I went after Chris.. and It looks like threeway is damn possible. If we include Jess in our lovely family package I could end this game happy.
I'm still traumatized from the last game that had a "happy threesome" relationship but ended in a house fire that killed one. :test2:

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes