Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Possible minor bug in Chris & MC scene following yacht hot tub truth or dare on horny path (scene PostCuddleCoital)?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you! Fixed.

can you fuck jess in the ass in the massage room?
if so how
there is no search this thread feature here
No, you cannot. There is, however, a search thread feature... just click the checkbox for "search this thread only."

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm not sure if you guys have had any issues with this for the vanilla game renders but I finally figured out what was causing an annoying visual glitch with Jess for my renders. Most of them looked fine but for some of them I was getting strange red or black marks on her face that only showed up after I had already started the render. I turned mesh smoothing on for her hair and changed adjust-headsize1 for her hair from 0% to 3% and that seems to have fixed it.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Oh, love boat ENDING? I love Christine, so hot!
But I also love seeing her get corrupted by Mr Silver and Robert.
I was kinda sad to see that that is an ending, right when things were starting to get interesting.

I'd much rather see it continue on that path, but that's just me.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Still no playthrough for this new version?:)
Unfortunately not.

And if ever there was an episode that needed it it's this one!

And seeing what hoops you need to jump through to get to fuck Jess in the ass.... Sheesh, popping Chris' cherry was easy in comparison! (And that one was like playing the lottery already w/o a WT!)

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Unfortunately not.

And if ever there was an episode that needed it it's this one!

And seeing what hoops you need to jump through to get to fuck Jess in the ass.... Sheesh, popping Chris' cherry was easy in comparison! (And that one was like playing the lottery already w/o a WT!)
I wonder why there is no playthrough, i mean is a fan made or is made by the dev, cuz if is made by the dev i really don't understand why they didn't release it with the game...

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I wonder why there is no playthrough, i mean is a fan made or is made by the dev, cuz if is made by the dev i really don't understand why they didn't release it with the game...
Walkthroughs take time... it will likely be out later today... but it always comes out about 2-4 days after release.

Reactions: botc76

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
Why do people like this game, its barely a game, it pretty much has a single path and all the rest ends in gameovers

Reactions: pappypop

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
Day 8 How to make sure that Christine does not take a look at the MC in the bathroom & after thinks of Mr Silver on day 10?
Day 11 What does it take for Christine to spend the evening with Robert or Mr Silver?
Day 12 How to activate the scene in the office with Mr Silver?

I know that it is necessary to increase the affinity of Christine with Mr. Silver or Robert but how precisely?
Can anybody tell me the different steps to follow, please?

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
yeah this game absitouly sucks, i really dont why people like it, there are no real choices,there is just one right choice, either a wrong choice leads to a gameover or the choices have the same outcome.

Man this game pisses me off

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Unofficial patch with 3 fixes:

1. looping hot tub end scene
2. MC and Chris sex scene difference reversed between friend and horny ( by @Meushi )
3. Ending 03 - "The Lust Boat" image file name typo: Day11_JessicaPlace_01 should be Day11_JessicaPlace01

Just extract it into the root folder of this game (where the game launcher exe file is).
The game will probably crash the first time you start it after applying the patch (if you haven't extracted rpa archives). Just close all the windows that pop up and start it again. It should work the second time. (It's a known little problem of Ren'Py)

JaxXxon

Apr 28, 2018
@Butcer: Why do you repost this useless post? You're absolutely wrong.
There are two major different paths and then when you have chosen one of these (NTR or not) you still have many possible variations which influence the progress on that path.

I really like the game and I think the renders are really well done and the girls are hot. Jess ist just incredibly hot. I'm just getting a little confused what I can and cannot do while on the friendly Christine path. I so badly want Jess to join in! :p

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
How is this a "game, there are no options, there is only one single path, either both answers do the same thing or one leads to gameover

Why do you repost this useless post? YouÄre absolutely wrong.
There are two major different paths and then when you have chosen one of these (NTR or not) you still have many possible variations which influence the progress on that path.

I really like the game and I think the renders are really well done and the girls are hot. Jess ist just incredibly hot. I'm just getting a little confused what I can and cannot do while on the friendly Christine path. I so badly want Jess to join in! :p
Because im playing it and its lineraity and choices are awful, is it the worst ? No, but its the worst of any of the most popular games on this site. I never said i did not like the rendering. I think the artwork is top notch, one of the best ive seen on this site, the graphical artists behind this game are very talented no doubt

JaxXxon

Apr 28, 2018
Well I disagree.
for one: This is called a Visual Novel! not simply a game.
second: It has many more branching paths and choices that lead to more than action or game over than some other "most popular games" which ever that might be in you opinion.

Reactions: botc76

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
For example with silver, if you say she cant have a job, you get a gameover, if you says yes you get cucked, if you forbid her to meet silver she meets the black dude in the subway and gets cucked.
Or the scene where you have a morning boner, i saved before the choice what to do(to sleep longer,wake her or let her sleep) All 3 them lead to literaly the same scene,

for one: This is called a Visual Novel! not simply a game.
second: It has many more branching paths and choices that lead to more than action or game over than some other "most popular games" which ever that might be in you opinion.[/QUOTE]

Visual novels can do far better then this, is a vn that does it right and far better then this game

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes