GitinGud

Jul 21, 2017
in the 0.15v i ended up with silver in the hottub sending Jess away. Christine was corrupted by him and not by Mike. Now, for some reason, i cannot get the old save game to work and i cannot find this ending/starting point in the new version….

edit; think i found the right save in the list now
Hey, i can't manage to make it work either; i've scrolled a few pages back and i can't find saves that are for this path.
Could you enlighten me please?

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
You need to warm Jess up to it during the foreplay period;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
See this is why we need the f'in walkthrough (i didn't know either how to get that scene), i don't get it why wasn't release with the game, is a fan made walkthrough or is made by the dev?

D

Deleted member 42

guys is this a bug or what? so jess accepts doing anal and after the scene plays out it just takes me back to scene where u make the choice about staying with jess or going to see christine, cannot continue story if i choose anal it's like a a loop

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
guys is this a bug or what? so jess accepts doing anal and after the scene plays out it just takes me back to scene where u make the choice about staying with jess or going to see christine, cannot continue story if i choose anal it's like a a loop
It's a bug and has been reported very often now. No fix for it (yet).

Tibi088

Nov 4, 2017
I found a bug. On the route where Christine is with Robert and im trying for Jess I got to fuck her in the hot tub. After the scene comes Silver and talks on the phone. Than the whole scene start again from the hot tub alone with Jess. It seems like an endless spiral. OTOH thanks to it my stats with Jess skyrocketed.

Kaldapas

May 3, 2017
Awesome bathtub scene :heartcoveredeyes: Is there a way to completely ignore Chris [her face is too fugly] or at least gift her to Silver or Robert and still get all the scenes with Jessica ?

Btw do you guys have more of them reports about the exact same bug ? Keep them coming! :eazyHype:

Reactions: GitinGud

RonnieH

Aug 7, 2018
Is there a route where Jessica hooks up with either Silver/Robert when Christine goes away with the other?

Asuka_geil

May 20, 2017
I can not install the Android App it will update an old version but i dont have installed any version! And when i say ok install then it says the pac is broken

thatguy4444

Dec 24, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for just Jessica? don't care about NTR with Christine. Jessica is too hot wouldn't mind if she had her own path. Also threesome between her and Christine at the end how do you get it? I know its possible it glitched and one the scenes came on my screen Jessica is riding me and Christine is sitting on my face.

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
That one's a strange one there... I have no way of spanking her.

I am confused...
Hover over her right calf (which is on the left side of your computer screen) and you'll get an option to "Flip her over". While her left foot has an option to "Play with foot", clicking the right one then lets you play with her in other ways (including the wonderful spanking option).

BTW, she will accept -- and enjoy -- multiple spankings, so don't be scared to treat her a little rough if that's what you want!

Charamiwao

Apr 27, 2017
I'm a bit confused with the Silver NTR route, at the end of v0.1.5 I had a save ready with Chris and Silver alone in the tub (that was a painful cliffhanger) but with the update it just leads to a bug screen. And if I do anything else I just get the same ending that I have with the Robert route. Wonder if it's intended, bugged, or if I just messed up anything during my playthrough. A walkthrough would help.

Reactions: GitinGud
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes