Dec 31, 2018
An
I don't technically hate ntr but does the ntr sex scenes have detailed choices like with MC and Chris? Or is it only exclusive for MC and Chris?
Any other fingering scenes I should know about with other women and Chris? Hehe :)

Also the ntr scenes are mostly straightforward nude fast fucking right? That's why I hate ntr stuff. If they are lengthy it will be good to watch.

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
I wonder if the dev team is starting to panic. In their prime they had over 10k$ worth of patrons now they are down to 7k$. Say what you want but delaying 5 months in a row and splitting 1 update into 3 (yacht was supposed to be only 1 month in development) pisses of a lot of supporters. It also doesn`t help that at least 1 update worth of content just dissapeared because of all the delays.

Jan 5, 2019
The last shower scene right around when she is one phone with her mom after yacht. She is on phone with Mom.You go in she is in a hurry and u ask her to join.U ask her to join and she says the last time u made and hour late for work the last shower i joined u? So im assuming its on the path working for Silver path there must be a shower scene? Right?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Guys are the ntr sex scenes worth it to watch? I loved the first fingering scene where the MC has sex with Chris in the karaoke room. I liked the complex detailed choices that led up to her cumming. In comparison to that are the scenes with Robert or silver worth it?

Btw I love fingering scenes.
There is no real sex in karaoke date:)
I don't technically hate ntr but does the ntr sex scenes have detailed choices like with MC and Chris? Or is it only exclusive for MC and Chris?
NTR scenes doesn't have choice at all.
So far the best scenes if you like choices are first time sex with Jessica at the massage room,first time sex with Christine and second time sex with Jessica at the yacht.

I wonder if the torture scene is still in the plans

They need to feel the slow pain and agony first not just such a quick death right?

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
The last shower scene right around when she is one phone with her mom after yacht. She is on phone with Mom.You go in she is in a hurry and u ask her to join.U ask her to join and she says the last time u made and hour late for work the last shower i joined u? So im assuming its on the path working for Silver path there must be a shower scene? Right?
I'm pretty sure this is referring to something we never actually see during the game. There's a skip in time from the end of the yacht events and the new content of at least a few days maybe weeks, not sure exactly. IIRC, there's no scenes with the MC and Chris taking a shower together like she's talking about here.

Reactions: riktor
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes