armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This is always an issue on NTR paths in games. The girl/woman on the romance/love paths actually has a personality and some character depth and you as the player are usually required to put in some effort to get to the sexy time. But on the "other" paths they turn into a mindless cock starved cum dumpster requiring zero effort on the antagonist part to get them to drop all inhibitions and just receive loads of semen on an hourly basis. Just lazy imho.
I wonder can they realy make it before Valentine's Day?
I already saw some people asking if the new game-Babysitters,is taking too much of their time and the old game-Babysitter-is suffering from that.They have a point.We have way too many examples when the second game is starting to mess with the first game releases.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
They'll simply delay Valentines Day. ;)
I don't want to be rude or anything but i am at my limit for this game. They are delaying the delay date. What happened to early Feb? Valentina's day is mid feb and they will probably release it on 13th Feb at 23:59 with Hawai timeline.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
I don't want to be rude or anything but i am at my limit for this game. They are delaying the delay date. What happened to early Feb? Valentina's day is mid feb and they will probably release it on 13th Feb at 23:59 with Hawai timeline.
/Shrug its a great game and worth the wait, is Babysitters a continuation or a whole new game with new characters?

Reactions: Abibliboop

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Having Valentines Day in Feb was a bad idea anyway, should be in June or July when the weather is nicer.

I hope it's out soon.

Reactions: RedGlow

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah man. They are delaying last 8 update. This is not the first but my first complain tbh. What's wrong with that?
The last update was around Christmas,right?
Edit.Just checked Patreon 23 december:(

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Yeah man. They are delaying last 8 update. This is not the first but my first complain tbh. What's wrong with that?
Nothing you just devalued my comment because I didnt agree with you, I currently dont pay for this game so thats why I gave it a /shrug. If I was paying I would not be happy either.

Reactions: Abibliboop

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Man, you are the one who quated my post and gave me a nice warm "shrug". You don't agree with me? Okay. I respect it but the way you rephrase is not cool bro.
Fair enough, yeah I guess you took it personal and I should have just said oh well its gonna be late I cant do shit about it. Sorry about that.

Reactions: RedGlow

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
More of a problem must be not how she can fuck Robert/Silver all day,but how she is OK with them using her only as substitute.
She is not that stupid,at least so far,to actualy believe that they will change.
she's also young enough to be able to enjoy a relation without caring about that

Dasati

May 30, 2017
For those getting impatient, T4bbo said on the discord he's waiting on the scripts from Burt. A funeral in Burt's family was mentioned which implies a death in the family. So obviously that has delayed him, not work on the new game. Calm down.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
eh, i don't know
is fucking your uncle really different than fucking your boss?

also, silver behaved kinda decently with her through the game
Well when you saw the daughter of your boss and she is same age as you,well let's say that should give you a second thoughts.
Not to mention Silver is heading towards becoming a homeless man after the divorce:)
And Robert must be aware that his GF can arrange his "suicide":)

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes