TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
My main issue with 'the other' paths was how Christine sported a new and not so good personality overnight.
I believe the other paths are for those who view women in a different light. Like whores to be used and treated like shit then tossed aside. To each their own though.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I believe the other paths are for those who view women in a different light. Like whores to be used and treated like shit then tossed aside. To each their own though.
True, I know. I just didn't expect Chris to behave the same way towards them as she did uncle I suppose.

SlimTony

Feb 8, 2018
My main issue with 'the other' paths was how Christine sported a new and not so good personality overnight.
I think that's what irritated me the most about the other paths, she acted like a totally different person. I've no idea how she could enjoy going from a virgin to taking all of Robert in one day.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
I've no idea how she could enjoy going from a virgin to taking all of Robert in one day.
Just going to comment on this part; Women are A) not all made alike, just like men they come in difference sizes down there and some have an easier time physically taking large things up their vagina than others, B) The player is not necessarily intimately aware of how much practice she's had, even if she was a virgin, and C) Suitable foreplay make it a lot easier by removing tension and adding natural lubrication, the vagina is very elastic.

Edit: These are things people should be learning in sex ed at the very least. It's quite the testament of a failing education system that we're not there yet.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Just going to comment on this part; Women are A) not all made alike, just like men they come in difference sizes down there and some have an easier time physically taking large things up their vagina than others, B) The player is not necessarily intimately aware of how much practice she's had, even if she was a virgin, and C) Suitable foreplay make it a lot easier by removing tension and adding natural lubrication, the vagina is very elastic.

Edit: These are things people should be learning in sex ed at the very least. It's quite the testament of a failing education system that we're not there yet.

What I wonder right now is, if you are a woman like your avatar implies, because if so then I would give some weight to your opinion, otherwise I'm not so sure.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
What I wonder right now is, if you are a woman like your avatar implies, because if so then I would give some weight to your opinion, otherwise I'm not so sure.
Well, point A) and C) aren't really opinions but the good thing is that you can can easily fact check the statements by googling "vagina depth". You'll find a trove of information if you're genuinely interested. Point B) is up for debate since it's related to the made up fantasy world in the game. My argument there is that you can find sex toys in her room during the game and that she has hands and fingers to explore herself if she wants to. I'd also argue that in a fantasy world where the average male organ seems to be plus-sized it wouldn't be a stretch to think that women are the same. :)

Regarding the avatar, I suggest you don't read too much into it. I doubt you're Klaus Kinski for example.

Mar 24, 2018
Seeing as 97% of the games here have men with penises that make elephants jealous I wouldn't be too bothered about anatomical correctness. Besides, biology class takes the fun out of playing games. Unless you are one those types who plays GTA and adheres to traffic lights, then by all means have fun gaming with the latest issue of Biomedical Journal at hand.

And, as numanumani pointed out above, Google is a fascinating tool. Although in the interest of science, I would suggest not Googling "the biggest dick a vagina can take" like I did. Did not prove to be scientific. At all.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Well, point A) and C) aren't really opinions but the good thing is that you can can easily fact check the statements by googling "vagina depth". You'll find a trove of information if you're genuinely interested. Point B) is up for debate since it's related to the made up fantasy world in the game. My argument there is that you can find sex toys in her room during the game and that she has hands and fingers to explore herself if she wants to. I'd also argue that in a fantasy world where the average male organ seems to be plus-sized it wouldn't be a stretch to think that women are the same. :)

Regarding the avatar, I suggest you don't read too much into it. I doubt you're Klaus Kinski for example.
Just wanted to point out that my avatar is spot on :cool:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
More of a problem must be not how she can fuck Robert/Silver all day,but how she is OK with them using her only as substitute.
She is not that stupid,at least so far,to actualy believe that they will change.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
More of a problem must be not how she can fuck Robert/Silver all day,but how she is OK with them using her only as substitute.
She is not that stupid,at least so far,to actualy believe that they will change.
This is always an issue on NTR paths in games. The girl/woman on the romance/love paths actually has a personality and some character depth and you as the player are usually required to put in some effort to get to the sexy time. But on the "other" paths they turn into a mindless cock starved cum dumpster requiring zero effort on the antagonist part to get them to drop all inhibitions and just receive loads of semen on an hourly basis. Just lazy imho.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes