numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
True. But thats the problem with the term NTR as it seems to encompass anything that isnt the MC is the only man in the universe and his dick is the only salvation for the entire human race. And im sure his "loads" cure cancer.

It would seem "jealousy" would be a more appropriate term, but not even sure thats it either o_O
Jealousy is definitely a big part of NTR.

It would lose much of its value as a fetish if the MC was indifferent about the girls.

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

SlimTony

Feb 8, 2018
Dont get me wrong. Different strokes for different folks. Its just that some of the writing for these alternate paths are just silly to me, but thats me.

And NTR really isnt the right term anyways as on the "alternate" paths their not "your" ladies.
Agree about the writing of the NTR path. Up to her first date, Christine acts consistently, but after an NTR date she acts out of character.

Reactions: TheKryptonian

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Jealousy is definitely a big part of NTR.

It would lose much of its value as a fetish if the MC was indifferent about the girls.
This is exactly why the term is so vague. A lot of people would say that it wouldnt be NTR because MC is not in a relationship with Christine so it wouldnt be true NTR. It would simply be just jealousy.

Sorry but I didnt want to sidetrack this thread.

Anyways Chris, Jess and Sonia are mine so F you Rob and Silver! :mad:

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Agree about the writing of the NTR path. Up to her first date, Christine acts consistently, but after an NTR date she acts out of character.
Yeah very odd. Chris goes from "im ready to take on the world all by myself!" then it goes to "yay im a cum dumpster and im in love with drug dealer/my boss who treat me like crap and I love it!"

Or maybe im just reading between the lines like a crazy person lol

Reactions: SlimTony

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
I actually like Silver's NTR path (surprisingly, as i usually don't like old guys in this type of games) but I agree I wouldn't really call it an NTR story. It's more like a well done corruption path, where MC is so irrelevant he could be written off and nothing would change

Robert or whatever his name is is too generic to be an interesting character. He's just mr.BBC. Ok as a generic antagonist, not really as the main love interest for FMC as in his NTR path

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I actually like Silver's NTR path (surprisingly, as i usually don't like old guys in this type of games) but I agree I wouldn't really call it an NTR story. It's more like a well done corruption path, where MC is so irrelevant he could be written off and nothing would change

Robert or whatever his name is is too generic to be an interesting character. He's just mr.BBC. Ok as a generic antagonist, not really as the main love interest for FMC as in his NTR path
Corruption, indeed, and a very well writen story. From what I see, she didn't suffered any deep effect yet, like changing her ways... I think it will escalate a lot if one is following Silver or Robert path. There's also a real chance that the MC finally be NTR'd, by choosing the "incorrect" choices on the last patch.

Reactions: numanumani

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018

I agree Silver is more of a corruption of Christine but you can see in the last update she is starting to think twice about Silvers true identity. In the beginning she is flattered that this older powerful guy shows an interest and he knows how to play on that naivete. We shall see if eyes open fully or she just succumbs to complete mental manipulation.

Never tried the Robert path but I imagine it plays out in a similar way.

I think it "feels" more like NTR if you do the love or lust/harem path and then you try the other paths as you probably "feel" more of a connection to the girls and seeing the other stuff your like "this is some fucked up shit". Or if you didnt see the inner monologue of Silver/Robert and know these guys are just total asswipes :ROFLMAO:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'm on the Christine true love path, I'm wondering how it's going to end.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
also consider soft or hard, dragon shaped or arm shaped, spikes, nubs, ribs, etc?

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
I agree Silver is more of a corruption of Christine but you can see in the last update she is starting to think twice about Silvers true identity. In the beginning she is flattered that this older powerful guy shows an interest and he knows how to play on that naivete. We shall see if eyes open fully or she just succumbs to complete mental manipulation.

Never tried the Robert path but I imagine it plays out in a similar way.
It's been a few weeks since I played it and my memory is a bit fuzzy on the details but I'd say the differences in Robert and Mr. Silver paths is that Christine is seduced by Roberts alpha dominance and sexual prowess. He doesn't treat her well and appears to still be fucking other women but she still chooses to spend her free time over at his place, fucking. Simply more carnal. It's the typical BBC stereotype. A gangster with his hoes.

With Mr. Silver it involves more traditional corruption. As you said, he's an older powerful man and knows exactly how to manipulate her. This married rich (CEO?) likes my company, takes me on business trips, fucks me in the office with the door unlocked and fingers me while I'm on the phone with my uncle, oh my, so depraved!

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
i cant get anal sex with jessica on yatch days 14..any succes that? then a guide? :)

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes