L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I heard bb was focused on ntr wich ntr basically means to cause emotional harm to the audience so I'll never give that game a try this game however is perfect my #1 favorite honestly we might see a v1.1.8b
You have heard this wrong. There were threads that did not please everyone, just like NTR in Babysitter, but that was not the topic of the talk. I meant that it is not known how the fate of the game will go and will not suddenly be abandoned. BB was just a random example I could have written Innocence of aupair or something else.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Man, more than a week since we got any news and I'm getting so impatient.

I've been thinking about the endgame recently. I would like to have a harem ending, not only with Chris and Jess, but also with Sonia in the non-exclusive path and I want a happily ever after on the exclusive path with Chris.

Couldn't care less about the NTR path.

What I honestly don't see happening, is that Monica will in any way accept MC's relationship with her daughter.
It would be completely unrealistic with the incest reinstated and only marginally less without it.

After all, if I had a daughter and my brother would start a sexual relationship with her, I would fucking end him.

Reactions: Abibliboop

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
Why is that warning in walk through "tell her everything" other else something bad can happen with Chris in next updates ... Maybe she is killed and you remain with her kid ... End of Story :))))

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Why is that warning in walk through "tell her everything" other else something bad can happen with Chris in next updates ... Maybe she is killed and you remain with her kid ... End of Story :))))
Hmm, I just realised I don't know who makes that walkthrough, is it the game dev? If so if is then I would guess that Christine taking greater risks means greater risks in interactions with other people, so maybe an NTR-warning or at least a way for her to end up in riskier situations that the MC may or may not be able to do something to stop. The opposite, where you tell her everything would instead potentially increase her trust in the MC and make her closer to him.

If it's not made by the game devs or with plans shared by them, then it's speculation from the WT-creator and mostly meaningless.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Let’s just throw this concept out there as I haven’t seen it recently. Monica had a relationship with the MC when they were younger and the result was Christine but Monica never told her brother that he was Christine’s father as well as her uncle.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
There will likely be multiple possible end game scenarios good(Christine exclusive to and in love with MC) and bad(doped out slutty Christine milking silver/robert for benefits) (simple examples) I can only hope i find one or two of the possibilities satisfying
Explain to me how doped out slutty Christine milking silver/robert for benefits is a bad ending!

:ROFLMAO:

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Explain to me how doped out slutty Christine milking silver/robert for benefits is a bad ending!

:ROFLMAO:
I guess that would depend on whether or not they get bored with her and she ends up being sold as a sex slave to some sleazy backwater bar in Thailand where her ass is permanently chained to a free to use glory hole. Too much?

Reactions: numanumani

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
I guess that would depend on whether or not they get bored with her and she ends up being sold as a sex slave to some sleazy backwater bar in Thailand where her ass is permanently chained to a free to use glory hole. Too much?
Not really ... If Silver or Robert get bored of her would pass Chris to Paul ... he is pleased with whatever he gets :))

Reactions: Mt PewPew

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Not really ... If Silver or Robert get bored of her would pass Chris to Paul ... he is pleased with whatever he gets :))
I think Paul is too infatuated with Julia. He is so whipped by her that he can't even man up to get angry when she decided she wanted Roberts bbc, or the MC's (for those that went that route). He would have to beg Julia for permission first.

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018

Unlocked

Hello Everyone,
things are moving forward on all fronts. Current game (Babysitter), next game (Babysitters) and own Patreon site are almost ready to be issued.

Babysitter update:

I know that most of you expect the information regarding next update of Babysitter...

Will Jessica and Christine be able to finally patch things up, how will Christine deal with her new (possibly very) complicated dating situations? How will the MC factor in to all of it? Your choices will have consequences and they are going to be playing out in ways you might not expect.

Unfortunately we will have another delay due to our story writer having some personal issues to deal with. I fully understand that some of you're pretty pissed, that one guy didn't deliver as promised and therefore whole team didn't deliver as planned... so change him, it's your responsibility... but he's the one who started to work on game from first Hot Tub session... or in other words when game improved its story telling to whole another level... it's very hard to find guy like him, believe me.

As to the timing... we look to be releasing the game early next month to include as previously planned the final scene which most of you already expect… so you will have some fun with the girls before Valentine’s Day likely well before.

Babysitters update:

As for the follow up title, we are doing heavy pre-production work, making sure to have it well outlined and set early on, but we have already locations and characters set (there will be some polls regarding characters look).
As the poll showed that at least one third of Patreons likes to have sandbox gameplay, we don't want to ignore it... we will prepare free roam option for them, but without any stats grinding... for those who like easy VN style, there will be browser version of the game without any sandbox features.
Thank you once again for your support.
T4bbo and Team

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes