armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I really hope that Babysitter doesn't come to an end so soon, because things are getting very interesting:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well they said we have something like 5-6 more updates around 0.16.So we can make a guess 4 or 5 more before the end.

Unlocked

Hello Everyone,
things are moving forward on all fronts. Current game (Babysitter), next game (Babysitters) and own Patreon site are almost ready to be issued.

Babysitter update:

I know that most of you expect the information regarding next update of Babysitter...

Will Jessica and Christine be able to finally patch things up, how will Christine deal with her new (possibly very) complicated dating situations? How will the MC factor in to all of it? Your choices will have consequences and they are going to be playing out in ways you might not expect.

Unfortunately we will have another delay due to our story writer having some personal issues to deal with. I fully understand that some of you're pretty pissed, that one guy didn't deliver as promised and therefore whole team didn't deliver as planned... so change him, it's your responsibility... but he's the one who started to work on game from first Hot Tub session... or in other words when game improved its story telling to whole another level... it's very hard to find guy like him, believe me.

As to the timing... we look to be releasing the game early next month to include as previously planned the final scene which most of you already expect… so you will have some fun with the girls before Valentine’s Day likely well before.

Babysitters update:

As for the follow up title, we are doing heavy pre-production work, making sure to have it well outlined and set early on, but we have already locations and characters set (there will be some polls regarding characters look).
As the poll showed that at least one third of Patreons likes to have sandbox gameplay, we don't want to ignore it... we will prepare free roam option for them, but without any stats grinding... for those who like easy VN style, there will be browser version of the game without any sandbox features.
Thank you once again for your support.
T4bbo and Team
I hope the free roam is done better than Babysitter.The interface is better to be something like The Twist or BB.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Looks like I stopped my support at the right time. Let the "reasons" begin... Sad really loved this game/team. :cry:

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Having their update be late is actually par for the course it seems for this developer. The last three or four updates have all missed their proposed deadline and instead came out a few weeks late. Just like last month they said Nov but it didn't come out until the third week of Dec. I doubt we need to worry about the game becoming abandoned but I do wish the developer would recognize that they seem to consistently need six to eight weeks for each update rather than just a single month.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Having their update be late is actually par for the course it seems for this developer. The last three or four updates have all missed their proposed deadline and instead came out a few weeks late. Just like last month they said Nov but it didn't come out until the third week of Dec. I doubt we need to worry about the game becoming abandoned but I do wish the developer would recognize that they seem to consistently need six to eight weeks for each update rather than just a single month.
That and releasing the update missing the best scene...

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
There's always bugs and potential set backs no game developer is perfect
Oh I get that. But I have noticed a trend with devs who start working on new projects and thats the old game starts having "issues". It kinda goes on the backburner.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I just read the update it's either purely a family crisis for the story author or a mix of that and writers block caused by it
Yeah real life sucks sometimes no doubt. And writers block is sonething that always gives me pause with these games with multiple paths its just super easy to get lost and not be able to tie it all together.

Reactions: Furyous D

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
hoping chris would get an anal scene before even babysitter comes to an end.
rob's bbc will do or even silver should get a taste of chris sweet ass.

Reactions: numanumani

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
hoping chris would get an anal scene before even babysitter comes to an end.
rob's bbc will do or even silver should get a taste of chris sweet ass.
I think it's a good chance we could get one. We've already gotten one with Jessica and considering what happens on the Silver NTR path:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would love to see some scenes where she wears a buttplug or something. That would be hot.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
On the other hand i need more stuff for the love path!!

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
On the other hand i need more stuff for the love path!!
Ditto. NTR paths are just lets see how bad we can fuck up Christines and Jessicas lives. I know that appeals to some but its just boring and silly to watch women suffer.

The writing on the love or harem...ish paths are just better. NTR path is just "hey bitch/slut/whore suck my dick you cum dumpster", very romantic stuff like that... lol

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Ditto. NTR paths are just lets see how bad we can fuck up Christines and Jessicas lives. I know that appeals to some but its just boring and silly to watch women suffer.

The writing on the love or harem...ish paths are just better. NTR path is just "hey bitch/slut/whore suck my dick you cum dumpster", very romantic stuff like that... lol
Completely agree but to each his own.
As much as i don't like NTR I think kinkshaming (as it happens a bit too much on this forum) is wrong as we can't help what we like and don't like.
ok, back ontopic :giggle:

Reactions: Abibliboop

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Completely agree but to each his own.
As much as i don't like NTR I think kinkshaming (as it happens a bit too much on this forum) is wrong as we can't help what we like and don't like.
ok, back ontopic :giggle:
Dont get me wrong. Different strokes for different folks. Its just that some of the writing for these alternate paths are just silly to me, but thats me.

And NTR really isnt the right term anyways as on the "alternate" paths their not "your" ladies.

Reactions: SlimTony

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I'd say that the MC lusts for the ladies on both love and NTR-paths, at least to a degree.
True. But thats the problem with the term NTR as it seems to encompass anything that isnt the MC is the only man in the universe and his dick is the only salvation for the entire human race. And im sure his "loads" cure cancer.

It would seem "jealousy" would be a more appropriate term, but not even sure thats it either o_O

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes