easyrider

Jul 18, 2017
If it's as usual, and counting a hold during Santa and new year, there is more chance for a release next weekend or after.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Ah i saw that patch but since i don't have a pc i can only play the Android port too bad the porter didn't slip that patch in the signed apk i also find the god daughter/father thing dumb because a god relative is a close friend of the family and is deemed a suitable step in if demise befalls the parents similar to next of kin but no blood relation i can see them doing that to cut back on incest but its pointless because throughout the game blood relation is made clear
In that case I'm sorry, I know nothing about packaging games for Android.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Ah i saw that patch but since i don't have a pc i can only play the Android port too bad the porter didn't slip that patch in the signed apk i also find the god daughter/father thing dumb because a god relative is a close friend of the family and is deemed a suitable step in if demise befalls the parents similar to next of kin but no blood relation i can see them doing that to cut back on incest but its pointless because throughout the game blood relation is made clear
You have a point there.
Besides, godparents aren't necessarily close family friends, they can be family members like older brothers/sisters or cousins.
My godparents are my uncle and aunt :rolleyes:

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
i dont see how the storyline can develop with impregnation .. and see no benefits to the game besides the fetish thing ... im pretty sure your sister would be very proud of you for taking care of her daughter ...

Nov 4, 2018
You have a point there.
Besides, godparents aren't necessarily close family friends, they can be family members like older brothers/sisters or cousins.
My godparents are my uncle and aunt :rolleyes:
ah my godparents are friends of my dad old track buddies come to think of it we've referred to them as aunt and uncle but there's no blood relation

Reactions: Aristos

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Not in real life, for sure, but this is a game, and incest just makes it so much better, in real life, I wouldn't even think once about incest.

Reactions: botc76

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder are we still 3-4 updates away from the end of the game?Because it seems we will start to explore so many things now-backstory of team Chess,cuckold path,the real threesome,Silver's wife,Silvers'machinations,Robert etc.

Reactions: botc76

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I honestly hope theres more than that even with my super long wish post there is so much that can happen between key events its a novel im hoping for a long story like 30 updates lol
How many updates will this turn out to be.
I remember how many times there was a conjecture about the future Big Brother. Many wishes, dreams and disputes have swept in the thread. And what suddenly turned out? Game abandoned. We'd better wait for the development of events.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes