botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well yes this is 1 of the things that bother me , you can have many endings a lot of choices to do but anyway the action is very linear so you are not able to change anything if you told her to trust Silver for example ... The guy is treating you like a slut but you still accept it and you can't warn her anymore after you make some decisions, which is not very realistic . I mean we should had 2-3 maybe more alternatives and be able to warn her on yacht as well ... but if you choice NTR path you cant do anything anymore on yacht .. it's like letting your nice to be "raped"

I don't quite get it, isn't this shit exactly what NTR aficionados want?

Reactions: sbarabaus

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
NTR it's absolutely fine but you still should be able to interact with your nice and give her warnings late in game ... but the game is very linear ..
You mean, you should be able to warn her so that she can tell you to piss off, because she has become a cum-dump?
I'm seriously wondering, because NTR does nothing at all for me, so I have no idea how this all plays out and why you would want to be able to warn Chris.

All I know in my main playthrough MC dreams of killing anybody just thinking about laying his hands on his sweet, sweet waifu.

Reactions: dunhill

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
You mean, you should be able to warn her so that she can tell you to piss off, because she has become a cum-dump?
I'm seriously wondering, because NTR does nothing at all for me, so I have no idea how this all plays out and why you would want to be able to warn Chris.

All I know in my main playthrough MC dreams of killing anybody just thinking about laying his hands on his sweet, sweet waifu.

It's done nothing if you choice to warn her regarding Silver .. but this is to easy ... i mean you should have a possibility to warn her later as well ... maybe you want to leave her to take some decisions on her own and then come to prove her long ... as well laughing in Silver face an annoy him how close he was to get her .

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Why would there be 20 options to warn her?
Either you fuck her or some asshole does it.
It´s pretty much the same in real life.
"as well laughing in Silver face an annoy him how close he was to get her".

Seems to be a fetish thing; dangling the "price" in front of the antagonist and then yanking it away.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Then we have different views on what being macho means. :) I'd say that that bragging is typically more often associated with a vengeful or possibly an insecure one, rather than one being macho. A macho person has enough pride to not feel the need to resort to bragging.

I'll stick with my categorisation of it as a fetish. Having said that, I'm pretty ambivalent about it; I have some fucked up fetishes too.

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
I don't know if it's a macho or a fetish thing .. i think it's more annoying about the linear of this game ... you already decided everything when you choice to warn her or not about Silver . You can't change to many things after that. I know it's hard and very complex to create a game with multi options and it's not real life here (where you can warn your nice anytime you want) but would have been interesting to have 1 more route . Let discover Silver on her own and the yacht could have been another waypoint where she would have put in balance everything and realise Silver it just using her .

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

SlimTony

Feb 8, 2018
Well yes this is 1 of the things that bother me , you can have many endings a lot of choices to do but anyway the action is very linear so you are not able to change anything if you told her to trust Silver for example ... The guy is treating you like a slut but you still accept it and you can't warn her anymore after you make some decisions, which is not very realistic . I mean we should had 2-3 maybe more alternatives and be able to warn her on yacht as well ... but if you choice NTR path you cant do anything anymore on yacht .. it's like letting your nice to be "raped"
Got to agree with you. It would have been nice to be able to record Silver and Robert with your cell phone when they were talking on the yacht about what they wanted to do with the girls and play it back for Christine. That could have given the player one last chance to abort the NTR.

Reactions: andupreda

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
I guess this is just something I don't understand.
Why would you not warn her when given the chance, if you want her to not get caught in Silvers web or on Roberts BBC?

Christine herself realising she made a poor choice I am totally with you on, that could be determined by external factors like Jessica influence, Christines mood (Horny/Friend levels) or possibly direct player control over one of Christine's choices. Short of there simply not being enough dev time to go around, it could be a good way to change path. As an NTR advocate I will of course suggest a similar path into their waiting hands, from the MC.

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
Got to agree with you. It would have been nice to be able to record Silver and Robert with your cell phone when they were talking on the yacht about what they wanted to do with the girls and play it back for Christine. That could have given the player one last chance to abort the NTR.
lets assume because of the yacht party purpose you were not allowed with a phone or any filming gadget ... however you have a software and you are able to spy Silver and his employees .. im pretty sure you would had all the reasons to spy him (before the party , when you realise it's going forward to your nice and see messages and emails in your daughter phone, laptop)and find nasty things about him and expose him on the yacht ...
Once again i'm not complaining about NTR mode ... like i said .. it's so easy to avoid this and warn her regarding Silver and avoiding all this ... but not so early in the game , i wanted to let her around him and take her back on the yacht party just under his nose. The game is interesting and it's one of the best mainly because of NTR mode ...

Reactions: SlimTony

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
I guess this is just something I don't understand.
Why would you not warn her when given the chance, if you want her to not get caught in Silvers web or on Roberts BBC?
yes it's your opinion and i respect it ... But by choosing to warn her so early in game you basically avoid the entire NTR mode and become just another incest game ... I don't know how to explain you .. but it's like in Big Brother at the dinner when mother it's talking about Eric her new boss , you would tell her "Mom .. this guy it's an asshole .. forget him" and finish everything with Eric and all his paths . Everybody see this games different ...

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Argh! When does the update hit????!!!! I want some Chris to soothe my aching heart!!!

Is there a way to have it back to the way it use to be? I kinda liked that storyline.
The way they have it now written sounds more creepy.

This is a game about a guy who either just wants to fuck or even falls in love with his young, barely adult niece... with most of us also going for her bestie.
That's a relatively creepy premise as it is.
Despite that, I can't see how the romance/love path is now any creepier than it was before.
With a question or point like yours, it is important to write which path you are talking about, love, lust or the NTR variation.

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
:)) i think the complains comes because the game is probably one of the best... but we still want more from it :p .

Jul 22, 2017
Argh! When does the update hit????!!!! I want some Chris to soothe my aching heart!!!

This is a game about a guy who either just wants to fuck or even falls in love with his young, barely adult niece... with most of us also going for her bestie.
That's a relatively creepy premise as it is.
Despite that, I can't see how the romance/love path is now any creepier than it was before.
With a question or point like yours, it is important to write which path you are talking about, love, lust or the NTR variation.
I know Chris is a gorgeous woman.
However the creepy part is within the words they use like Godfather or Gaddaughter. I would much rather hear the words Uncle or Niece. The rest doesn't bother me none... >_>

:)) i think the complains comes because the game is probably one of the best... but we still want more from it :p .
Yes it is a great game. The storyline is written quite well. The girls looks gorgeous. the action is damn.
I just can't seem to want to wait for the next part to come out so that way I can get further into it.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes