sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
Yeah, nobody want to play a game this days, just fap.
the problem is when a game lacks interesting content besides the main story
when this happens, having a sandbox format is useless because you create a world where nothing really happens except what you could've already narrated within a VN

of course i'm not talking about games in general, only the games we play here

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
If by sandbox you understand BigBrother, then yes, sandbox games are a huge pile of shit.
If by sandbox you understand Milfy City, then no, sandbox games can be great games and real fun to play.

If by VN you mean Babysitter or Depraved Awakening, then yes, VNs are amazing games.
If by VN you mean H*****'* *****, then no, it's all reading and more reading with few choices to make.

With sandbox games it's all a matter of striking the perfect balance: little to none unnecessary grinding, lots of choices that matter in the story and a decent amount of new renders with every update.

Travis Montana

Aug 25, 2018
I'm pretty sure you can tell him to fuck off in the club or whatever it was.
Yeah, sure, but I wanted to see all endings, and today i've got ending 3, I was quite disappointed and furious with Christy, she just let Robert fuck her like a slut... bitch... so I just deleted the game)

P.s
You may wonder why I have such a bad and jealousy reaction to Christy... it just reminded me of a situation recently happened in my life, and it really hurt when i saw how Robert fucked her.

RonnieH

Aug 7, 2018
Yeah, sure, but I wanted to see all endings, and today i've got ending 3, I was quite disappointed and furious with Christy, she just let Robert fuck her like a slut... bitch... so I just deleted the game)

P.s
You may wonder why I have such a bad and jealousy reaction to Christy... it just reminded me of a situation recently happened in my life, and it really hurt when i saw how Robert fucked her.
Sounds like a personal problem.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I saw that they had a vote for sandbox or VN on the patreon, sure hope this one isn't going the stupid, useless, bullshit sandbox route.
Already three or four games did this in the last few updates and it has pretty much ruined them.
This type of story is simply not suited to sandbox games, because those work on getting content that's fun to play wherever you go and that's simply not happening in most of the games trying that way here.

Other games going sandbox hurt, but if it happened to Babysitter, that would be really devastating.

Hm, just saw that it was about an upcoming game, still glad that VN won the vote.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016

P.s

Not really, if you want to stop playing a game because you didn't like the ending of the NTR route, which YOU chose to play, despite absolutely having to know it better, especially if you just experienced it yourself, that's all on you.

Reactions: Travis Montana

avent0001

Jan 4, 2019
It is buddy, it is...[/QUO

P.s
I actualy think the NTR route here is very well written, would even be better if they wrote a route were you can go full BSDM on her to punish that stupid cunt

Reactions: rogosh and 03abc

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
I saw that they had a vote for sandbox or VN on the patreon, sure hope this one isn't going the stupid, useless, bullshit sandbox route.
Already three or four games did this in the last few updates and it has pretty much ruined them.
What are these games? I know about the gift reloaded only. And being a DIK from upcoming ones.

avent0001

Jan 4, 2019
Lol, this thread perfectly shows why I love F95. Just a bunch of people who are barely able to form one coherent sentence in English writing entire books worth of text over the most trivial bullshit.
It is actualy very addicting :LOL:

And i didnt know my written english was this bad before.. so its educational too.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
What are these games? I know about the gift reloaded only. And being a DIK from upcoming ones.
Luke's Way and Indecent Desires. Luke's Way isn't so bad yet, but already getting a buggy mess.

Reactions: rogosh

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hey we have 4-5 more updates,right?Will they have enough time to do all?I was just reading the walkthrough and saw cuckold section-is that even started?
Luke's Way and Indecent Desires. Luke's Way isn't so bad yet, but already getting a buggy mess.
Didn't play both games from very long.Maybe I must fix that error:)
Now I am playing Milfy City and F.I.L.F.
And Life with Mary is out:)

Reactions: botc76

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
My game with the new update finished when Christine opened the door and saw Jess. Is this the end or am I missing something?

Reactions: rogosh

Jaromir

Jan 30, 2018
Been trying to get the cuck route happening. Tried a bunch of variation, and apart from Robert lifting Christine onto the boat, and being with him in the pool game, I can't get her to swing with him - despite saying it's ok to be in open relationship. Is there a way?

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Been trying to get the cuck route happening. Tried a bunch of variation, and apart from Robert lifting Christine onto the boat, and being with him in the pool game, I can't get her to swing with him - despite saying it's ok to be in open relationship. Is there a way?
Not yet implemented as far as I know.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Personally been hoping for a sharing /swinger route but it hasnt happened yet. Kind of odd though the mc seems to have no guy friends.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes