Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Day15_AfterYacht_117_output.jpg

Memories 2
Is it attraction or she's just admiring something?
In each case, Christine tends to stare sometimes on Jessica's breast for little too long.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Babysitters VN/Sandbox vote

Hey guys,
I've been receiving quite some messages whether it would be possible to make straight visual novel regarding next game. I know we've planned to have sandbox type as there are quite some players who like this style, but I want to know real numbers. I understand I cannot meet expectations of every single player, but at least I want to give you space to tell your opinion.
I will try to describe shortly differences in game mechanics between Sandbox and VN type of game and let you decide what kind game the Babysitters will be.

Sandbox type:
Each day will be divided into single hours and each hour you can make some actions which will progress time further (train, work, eat, sleep, interact with girls etc.)
Pros:
- free roam option and real daily life feeling
- player needs to look for clues and things to progress in story, feeling of being rewarded
- longer gameplay each version
Cons:
- repetitive gameplay (although we will try to decrease it as much as possible we cannot totally avoid seeing same action multiple times again)
- more time spent with bugs hunting and coding the mechanics
Visual Novel (TellTale) type:
You will progress through story as in typical TellTale type of game. Based on your decision tree different story paths will open/close for you.
Pros:
- player is 100% focused on the story and his decisions without any distractions
- no repetetive gameplay
- more time spent with renders and less time with coding and bugs hunting
Cons:
- no free roam option (although we will make some mechanics and mini games as you could see on Yacht)
- shorter gameplay each version

PS: Game mechanics in sandbox type of game would be simple pictures of rooms you can click and teleport there.

***BELOW ARE VOTES AS OF - 8:20PM EST (1/18/19)***

Sandbox = 36%

Visual Novel (TellTale type) = 64%

78 votes total

U

User_897603

The more I play sandbox games, the more boring, repetitive and less focused on giving me a good story I find them

This game also improved a lot since it moved closer to a VN style
Agreed as well. When the content gets super fragmented and I have to play through umpteen times to see everything I lose interest.

avent0001

Jan 4, 2019
I play open world games on my PS4, there i like to level up and get myself the best items.
For my fap games i´m drawn by the story and roleplay. If i wanna play rich i get a game where the MC is rich. If i wanna play the horny uncle i play Babysitter. You get my point.
But the thread is about Babysitter wich is a VN so i guess everyone here likes VN so...

Reactions: botc76

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I am afraid how the addition of sandbox element actualy can ruin a game.
I have the feeling that in some cases it is only there to mask that we don't get that much content in the new update.Almost like the useless walking around in most RPGM games.
And also it's not realy fun to do same thing for 300 days or 100 or even 30.I am looking at you DS.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Recently found a game on here that went through 5 chapters as a Visual Novel. Then out of the blue it went full Sandbox. Killing any interest in continuing the game. Sandboxes tend to take longer and introduce mass amounts of bugs. Give me a Visual Novel any day over a Sandbox.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Recently found a game on here that went through 5 chapters as a Visual Novel. Then out of the blue it went full Sandbox. Killing any interest in continuing the game. Sandboxes tend to take longer and introduce mass amounts of bugs. Give me a Visual Novel any day over a Sandbox.
I just hope that the sandbox won't ruin The Red Room.And Midnight Paradise.
Something like the sandbox in Milfy City or M.I.l.F. is OK.But definitely not like BB or API or SP.

Paajoo

Aug 12, 2018
hey, i feel a bit stupid to ask, but apparently theres a sex scene with jessica on the boat, which i simply dont get. maybe im on a different route or something, i dont know, could you guys tell me how to get that scene and/or supply me with a savegame close to that scene (because if im on a different part, it would suck to play the whole game again just to get that one scene)? thx alot

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
hey, i feel a bit stupid to ask, but apparently theres a sex scene with jessica on the boat, which i simply dont get. maybe im on a different route or something, i dont know, could you guys tell me how to get that scene and/or supply me with a savegame close to that scene (because if im on a different part, it would suck to play the whole game again just to get that one scene)? thx alot
Here just before the scene.Obviously you must stay with Jessica:)

Reactions: Paajoo

mooncan

Oct 2, 2018
Of course it's just game, but

I really hated that Robert guy, especially when he banged Jessica in MCs hot tub, when he says "beg me to f*ck you" that moment I wish I could kill that ba**ard. Naive Jessica... Jessy btw has bad influence on Christy, idk, even though I really liked this game but as I'm super jealous person, I hate that kind of things like Robert does, and Jessys influence, BRUH.
I'm pretty sure you can tell him to fuck off in the club or whatever it was.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes