WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I'm reading over the horny/patron path there indeed is a mistake it says to follow Jess to the bathroom this forces Chris to work for silver instead of Jess leading to an unavoidable silver ntr and 100% deviation from the Patron path it needs to be changed to stay with Christine
I seem to remember the horny patreon path prevents her from getting the job offer from Silver. On day 5, you pick the "Stop her" option when you go to meet Silver and she just goes home (meeting up with Robert on the subway), thus never getting the job offer. I've never had any trouble with any part of the walkthrough.

Nov 4, 2018
In the friendly walkthrough it says "Shake rapidly". Is this just a preference or does the +1 friendship option "try again" prevent a interaction between the MC and Chris later on? I don't notice anything come of shaking her rapidly. But using try again does indeed give +1 friend. The walkthrough is in optimal for friend, so im assuming it prevents something. Either that or you're unaware of that +1. I guess I'll progress and see if anything fails to happen.
Aha i figured it out! If you don't shake her, her pajamas won't become sweaty, which will later cause trouble if you take them, due to having no good excuse. Having a good excuse will result in a +1 friendly and will allow chris to sleep in mc's clothes.

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
A few seconds after that "picture" was taken, the girl on the right yelps a surprised "OMG IT CAME LOOSE!!!".
To be fair he had just stolen it from a horse, and it was only held on with duct tape.
Actually, he used one of those penis pumps. If you pay close attention to his eyes you'll notice that he overdid it a bit and is having a stroke.

Reactions: RustyV

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Understandable however I'm hoping the little tidbits of the angle of jess and chris finally comes out to them having quite the hot scene

Travis Montana

Aug 25, 2018
Of course it's just game, but

I really hated that Robert guy, especially when he banged Jessica in MCs hot tub, when he says "beg me to f*ck you" that moment I wish I could kill that ba**ard. Naive Jessica... Jessy btw has bad influence on Christy, idk, even though I really liked this game but as I'm super jealous person, I hate that kind of things like Robert does, and Jessys influence, BRUH.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018

I really hated that Robert guy, especially when he banged Jessica in MCs hot tub, when he says "beg me to f*ck you" that moment I wish I could kill that ba**ard. Naive Jessica... Jessy btw has bad influence on Christy, idk, even though I really liked this game but as I'm super jelaous person, I hate that kind of things like Robert does, and Jessys influence, BRUH.
Ntr games have helped me with my jealousy amazingly, first game with it i had so much rage(Big brother) but now I just think of it as just another sex scene.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018

I really hated that Robert guy, especially when he banged Jessica in MCs hot tub, when he says "beg me to f*ck you" that moment I wish I could kill that ba**ard. Naive Jessica... Jessy btw has bad influence on Christy, idk, even though I really liked this game but as I'm super jelaous person, I hate that kind of things like Robert does, and Jessys influence, BRUH.
Yes. Robert and Silver are just a couple of wanna-be alpha d-bags and its your job as the player to be the alpha and thwart their attempts at getting Chris and Jess and getting all your pussy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Travis Montana

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I really hated that Robert guy, especially when he banged Jessica in MCs hot tub, when he says "beg me to f*ck you" that moment I wish I could kill that ba**ard. Naive Jessica... Jessy btw has bad influence on Christy, idk, even though I really liked this game but as I'm super jealous person, I hate that kind of things like Robert does, and Jessys influence, BRUH.
You know that happened because your choices, aren't you?
And feel free to said bastard here :)

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Ntr games have helped me with my jealousy amazingly, first game with it i had so much rage(Big brother) but now I just think of it as just another sex scene.
Big brother is not a good example of an NTR game. It starts off with all of your family belittling and insulting you while fawning over a new guy that has several red flags in his behavior. It also frustrates the player by refusing to show scenes, such as the sex ed lessons, while also making the ntr unavoidable (he always ends up nailing Kira). There is litterally no way to win against him. There's a reason that game has earned so much hatred from it's players.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes