Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Bi-weekly in-game animations

Hello guys,
in order to not spam you with many posts, I uploaded all animations from version 0.1.7.b. here.
Download from links below and enjoy!

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017

Hello guys,
in order to not spam you with many posts, I uploaded all animations from version 0.1.7.b. here.
I had a feeling that Silver would get her in the office based on his attempts in the non-NTR route. I don't play NTR so I could be sure, so thanks for sharing that.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Oh, great. Now I have to scrub my eyes with Fairy.

PS: Very nice animations. Very nice indeed.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
View attachment 220144

Hello guys!
I hope you all had great time with your families during Christmas and now you're kicking off The New Year on the righ foot.
It's been quite quiet on my Patreon page for a while, so I think it's best time to show you something what's going on "behind the scenes".

Meanwhile storywriter is working hard on scripts for next episode of Babysitter, I've decided to spend some time with setting up places and characters for our new game. The voting has been already closed and the winner is clear. The next game is going to be Babysitter 2 and you can check out below some of new characters...

Which girl you like the most? And which you like the least? Write in the comments!

T4bbo and Team

PS: We've created bunch of new rooms on our Discord channel, where we discuss next game characters looks, ideas and 3D assets. If you want to participate and make some suggestions feel free to join.

Easy, I like them in order from most to least. The girl with the braces is hot. The 1st girl reminds me of Christina from Lucky Mark. If she was an exact match face and body, that would really kick ass. The 3rd girl is a good third. the last 2 are good, but I really like the 1st 2 the most. :)

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
View attachment 220144

Hello guys!
I hope you all had great time with your families during Christmas and now you're kicking off The New Year on the righ foot.
It's been quite quiet on my Patreon page for a while, so I think it's best time to show you something what's going on "behind the scenes".

Meanwhile storywriter is working hard on scripts for next episode of Babysitter, I've decided to spend some time with setting up places and characters for our new game. The voting has been already closed and the winner is clear. The next game is going to be Babysitter 2 and you can check out below some of new characters...

Which girl you like the most? And which you like the least? Write in the comments!

T4bbo and Team

PS: We've created bunch of new rooms on our Discord channel, where we discuss next game characters looks, ideas and 3D assets. If you want to participate and make some suggestions feel free to join.

The girl in the blue outfit and tattoo on her side is super hot. The other girls are ok too.

RonnieH

Aug 7, 2018
Oh, great. Now I have to scrub my eyes with Fairy.

PS: Very nice animations. Very nice indeed.
You clicked on the the gifs knowing what they contained. Then you complain because you didn't like them.

Nice job adding drama to the thread. Here is your (you).

Reactions: haywire_hero

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I guess its simular to a BIG RED Button.for some people you may not like NTR but if someone puts a GIF with it in the page they just gotta click it, its human nature some folks just can't help themselfs. thats one of the reasons they have the saying Curiossity Killed the Cat.

Blob

May 7, 2017
View attachment 220144

1. pic: looks good, but also very familiar, pretty sure I've seen her in another game. Also not sure what's going on with her hair, front black, rest blonde?
2. good
3. good, though her front hair looks a bit bugged?
last 2 pics: terrible. I guess it's the same person? seriously, that last pic could almost give me nightmares :eek::eek: sorry :LOL:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You clicked on the the gifs knowing what they contained. Then you complain because you didn't like them.

Nice job adding drama to the thread. Here is your (you).
Have you ever heard about sarcasm? Did you read what I wrote in the PS?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Idk is anyone noticed but first girl in that lazy bag looks a lot like sister from madek's two weeks which is a BIG plus for me. About other girls, renders are rly nice, but that girl in blue jeans top with tattoo is winner for me, she looks stunning. Milf, whoever she is, she have killer body, and I'm looking forward eagerly for that game, especially if we will be able to get in some action with all of them or build harem with them.:love:
P.S.: I hope that ntr shit, if it will be in the game, will be avoidable, just like here.
You mean like the cousin in My Cute Cousin or if we go to even older game the sister Ashley in The Gift Reloaded.Also Lucky Mark Christina.

Reactions: Idkanythingsmarter

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
Is there any way for treesome with Chris and Jess or the only ways are corporate and patreon? Or maybe treesome is coming on next patch for corporate path?

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017

Hello guys,
can anyone say anything about it.

Reactions: SomeOldFart
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes