Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
There is a section that focuses on the NTR part, NTR is two alternate routes. One for Patreon and one for Corporate routes.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I've read up that version 0.1.8 is scheduled to get released this month. Any accurate date or estimate for when? I've almost done everything and really when it comes to the sex it should be balanced for the level of explicitness whether it is m/f f/f or 3some induced as really the only 3some involves sonya and not all that great it could've been done longer

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I've read up that version 0.1.8 is scheduled to get released this month. Any accurate date or estimate for when? I've almost done everything and really when it comes to the sex it should be balanced for the level of explicitness whether it is m/f f/f or 3some induced as really the only 3some involves sonya and not all that great it could've been done longer
There is actually a few 3somes....
MC + Julia +Paul
Robert + Julia + Paul
MC + Sonya + Julia
MC + Christine + Jess (almost...)

And a 4some....
Christine + Jess + Robert + Silver (YUCK!)

More to come im sure =)

Reactions: Iven71 and Blayo

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
MC + Julia +Paul
Robert + Julia + Paul
MC + Sonya + Julia

And a 4some....

More to come im sure =)
Sorry I was meaning mostly on the main girls for 3some lol given the numerous hints of Christine and Jess being into each other. Yeah I've seen the mc and Robert with Julia and paul. the foursome not really yet I guess that's shown in the NTR portion.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Sorry I was meaning mostly on the main girls for 3some lol given the numerous hints of Christine and Jess being into each other. Yeah I've seen the mc and Robert with Julia and paul. the foursome not really yet I guess that's shown in the NTR portion.
I think the only MC + Jess + Christine threesome so far in the vanilla game is a dream but there are hints of a real one to come (and they'd be nuts not to include it at some point).

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
MC + Julia +Paul
Robert + Julia + Paul
MC + Sonya + Julia

And a 4some....

More to come im sure =)
TheKryptonian check your inbox as I sent to you a PM

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018
These attached files come up as zip folders not .save I was gonna add how can I get these to work on my gameplay?

Thx

And yeah - I checked ur save @Mohawk01 and these 2 scenes with Robert are there.
It seems they are on NTR path.
Problem is Whenever I play Roberts NTR path the game ends after Jacuzi scene with Robert Silver Jess and Niece on the Jaht.

In your save you came to the yaht as Christines boyfriend ? or she was there as Roberts girlfriend ?
Hmm saves for others works fine, I don't know what should be the problem there

SimonSimeon

Aug 8, 2017
Looks like I'm the only one having this problem:
on day 26 when Mr Silver ask Jessica to fuck the dildo in webcam you can chose to stop him, but if you do, after you've scared him, Jessica still insert the dildo like nothing happened.
it was exactly the same in 0.1.7, it's not been fixed in 0.1.7b
Maybe I'm the only one who chosed to stop it ;-)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well im a perv so of course i let Jess insert that monster. but i agree, if u stop it, there should be some kind of changes the next time. check the discord channel and let them know about it SimonSimeon

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
well im a perv so of course i let Jess insert that monster. but i agree, if u stop it, there should be some kind of changes the next time. check the discord channel and let them know about it SimonSimeon
Luckily for her she change the horse dildo with dog dildo:)

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes