yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I guess we see what we choose to see.

I view the MC as a real creep in the way he uses spyware on people clearly crossing some pretty obvious boundries and on the way he (if patched appropriately) hits on his niece (!) whom he is supposed to care for, her childhood friend or indeed potentially anyone remotely leggy, often at the same time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yet here you are. Playing the game lol
Also find it amusing when people take these games too seriously. It's almost as if they have a difficult time distinguish between real life and fantasy.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
You choose for the MC to spy on people, you choose for MC to hit on his niece or her childhood friend, you choose for the MC to hit on anything that has 2 legs, so that makes you the slut.
Now you're assuming things, I don't play the game like that; It was specifically in relation to harem-interested players. Mind you, the walkthrough is written to promote that specific outcome.

But sure, call me a slut if it makes you feel better.

And I don't see how you can say Robert or Silver are better people than MC, even if MC chooses the least moral options.
MC better than Silver? Probably, Silver seems like a manipulative richguy ass. But as I said, I have yet to explore that path fully.
Robert is at least on-par with the MC and if you're choosing the least moral options - definitely better.

Yet here you are. Playing the game lol
Also find it amusing when people take these games too seriously. It's almost as if they have a difficult time distinguish between real life and fantasy.
Why do you care? I have no problems telling real life and fantasy apart, do you? Part of my previous post was off-topic which is why I put it behind a spoiler rant-tag. In it I talked about differences between gender and how sex is viewed and how I feel that's kind of fucked up. Does that really bother you?

In the end, it's a game that can be played in different ways; I don't care about how you choose to play it.

Reactions: CroakerEatsBacon

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Well there are mainly two types of people playing any game in general. Those who like to immerse themselves in to a good story to feel a part of it. Then those who play it as an interactive movie yet no attachment to the story. Neither is right or wrong.

In this story there are 3 options for the main love interest and YOU as the player choose which road she heads down.

I would say those that like to be a part of the story are the ones that start a relationship with and help Christine (and others if you want...) navigate the world within this story. Those that simply want to watch a movie prefer to see just how fucked up the story can get (what there reasons are nobody really cares to know), because honestly once she starts down one of the alternate paths you as the player just sit back and click the mouse or hit the spacebar to move the dialogue along cause there is no guiding of her actions (except a choice to make her hate the MC more lol) after that.

And reality is boring at times and isn't that why you play in first place to get a small escape into fantasy? Wether it be to enjoy a good story or just watch some fucked up shit go down.

I still say the guy who is supposed to be the MC isn't really the "Main character". More likely Christine is because only 1/3 of the game actually involves the "MC" except for a few plot moving along scenes in the alternate paths.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Well there are mainly two types of people playing any game in general. Those who like to immerse themselves in to a good story to feel a part of it. Then those who play it as an interactive movie yet no attachment to the story. Neither is right or wrong.

In this story there are 3 options for the main love interest and YOU as the player choose which road she heads down.

I would say those that like to be a part of the story are the ones that start a relationship with and help Christine (and others if you want...) navigate the world within this story. Those that simply want to watch a movie prefer to see just how fucked up the story can get (what there reasons are nobody really cares to know), because honestly once she starts down one of the alternate paths you as the player just sit back and click the mouse or hit the spacebar to move the dialogue along cause there is no guiding of her actions (except a choice to make her hate the MC more lol) after that.

And reality is boring at times and isn't that why you play in first place to get a small escape into fantasy? Wether it be to enjoy a good story or just watch some fucked up shit go down.

I still say the guy who is supposed to be the MC isn't really the "Main character". More likely Christine is because only 1/3 of the game actually involves the "MC" except for a few plot moving along scenes in the alternate paths.
Well said.

Reactions: TheKryptonian

critter

Jun 9, 2017
I'm playing the patreon-route (high heart) and there are two things I can't find so far..

1. How to trigger the video Chris showing one of her tits in her sleeping wear, when MC wakes her up on day 2

2. I followed the walkthrough but after the news at the TV when Chris is asleep at day 8 I can only carry her to bed after using the correct check-out-button (the stats are the same as in the walkthrough)

can sb help please?

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
I'm playing the patreon-route (high heart) and there are two things I can't find so far..

1. How to trigger the video Chris showing one of her tits in her sleeping wear, when MC wakes her up on day 2

2. I followed the walkthrough but after the news at the TV when Chris is asleep at day 8 I can only carry her to bed after using the correct check-out-button (the stats are the same as in the walkthrough)

can sb help please?
1) Not sure about this one.
2)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: critter

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Completely optional yes. But im saying it takes time away from the "main" story. Just think about development time like this, you have the MC + Christine (other girls on the side or not) path, then you have TWO whole other paths to work on that eat up a ton of time to write dialogue, different renders etc... So just from a numbers standpoint 2 paths inevitably take twice the work which then detracts from the core of the game.

Even knocking it down to 1 other optional path would increase the enjoyment by fans of either path. But like you said its THEIR game story to tell not mine, im simple trying to give constructive critism for future projects.

The story in totality is pretty meh to be honest (Christine totaly into the MC until ANY other option presents itself... I mean come on...). I love this game because the renders and animation in the sex scenes is better then any other game I have tried (the smothness in which they run is beyond even the other great animations in others games ive tried). Which is why I support the devs with "straight cash homey! Im not gonna be so bitter about the negatives to not support the good parts even though I strongly disagree with the story direction.
Actualy we have at least 5 other games with better renders and animation.
And another 5 with better story.
But that realy doesn't matter.Better graphics or story doesn't mean you will enjoy the game.
BTW we are so lucky that now we have so many games to choose from.Back at 2015 there is only MATM and some excuses that can't be even called games.And the hentai games of course:)

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Actualy we have at least 5 other games with better renders and animation.
And another 5 with better story.
But that realy doesn't matter.Better graphics or story doesn't mean you will enjoy the game.
BTW we are so lucky that now we have so many games to choose from.Back at 2015 there is only MATM and some excuses that can't be even called games.And the hentai games of course:)
Maybe I am a bit biased as this was either the 1st or 2nd game I tried. What other games are you reffering too btw? Maybe I need to be supporting them instead lol

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
the guy is making 9k '-' is this really good? guess ill try myself

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
A really weird thing to praise in a sex game, but man, the music for when something sexy is about to go down is fucking fantastic.

Reactions: numanumani
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes