TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Yeah, this is not an NTR focused game. It has the option there, as I said, it's not going away, but the bulk of the scenes are with the MC, ALL the large scenes are with the MC, the bulk of the interaction with Christine is in the main route. Silver had a relatively normal sized scene here, Robert had a decent sized one before. They both had variations on a specific bad ending that was kind of the "worst case scenario" for the MC. Now if you want to argue that in Truth or Dare it is far more interesting having an antagonist to play against, then that is true. If you want to argue that a lot of work goes into writing the NTR stuff, that is also true. But a lot more effort goes into writing the main scenario. Is there overlap? Yes... but unless each route was completely separate that would be hard to avoid.
Oh man I cant even imagine trying to keep 3 seperate storylines going with a crazy multitude of factors coming into play.

The NTR isnt for me obviously but I have no problem with it being there for those who like it. My only point was to trim down A storyline to leave more time for you guys as devs to give fans more content for their chosen path. Simply imagine trimming one path out and how extra stuff would be there for the other 2!

Your team puts out fucking fantastic content! These are just my observations. =)

Reactions: Blayo

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
While I understand your point about dropping the NTR to focus on the MC & Chris routes, I think you're over estimating the amount of extra work it takes to add scenes for silver and robert. The majority of the work needed goes into the rendering and many of the renders are overlapping for the various paths. Say you cut both NTR paths, well that still leaves like 80-90% of the workload. Think about how many renders went into the boat scenes. The majority of them are common to all paths and then there's a handful that are dedicated to specific paths. The number of renders for Silver's path were close to the same number as for one of the non-NTR paths.

If you were going to cut a path to have a significant impact on the amount of work going into each update, you'd have to cut either the corporate or the patreon path which might slim down the workload by maybe 30%, but again, most of the renders are seen across all the paths.

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
I am not sure how prevalent it is going to be going forward, but it's definitely continued after the Yacht assuming you don't go as far as losing Christine's trust.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had 2 saves, 1 for robert NTR and 1 for silver NTR. They both ended at the hot tub with ending #3... i'll have to restart but it's fine

A NTR walkthrough as detailed and the one for the main story would be nice

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I had 2 saves, 1 for robert NTR and 1 for silver NTR. They both ended at the hot tub with ending #3... i'll have to restart but it's fine

A NTR walkthrough as detailed and the one for the main story would be nice
Its in the walkthrough at the very end as to how to avoid ending #3.

theresa663

Feb 27, 2018
I did, but since the site changed a month or so ago the search option became hot garbage, you cannot filted out old posts and can't choose a date anymore, unless I'm missing something. What do I do then, try 25 different keywords and search dozens or hundreds of disorganized comments in hopes of finding a needle in a heystack ?

Reactions: critter

critter

Jun 9, 2017
The last week I played both the Silver-route and the Robert-route completely and I liked the bad routes more than the good ones, but there are to report an error (Silver) and me missing some explicit shown scenes (Robert).

Both bad paths are at the turning point, where Chris and Jess could easily be send down the rabbit hole and eventually become (possibly drug addicted) whores.

Some ideas:

- Silver makes Chris the cause for the fail of a faked big trade transaction and blackmails her in demanding back the financial loss.
- Silver finds out about the plans of Verucka and MC and with the help of Robert he fakes evidences, that they are in charge for large scale imports of drugs.
- Silver promotes Julia for her choosing bitchy clothing for Chris and possibly drugging Chris at work.

- Silver increases the pressure to Jess and starts blackmailing her with webcam-footage.
- Silver buys the Spa that is managed by the parents of Jess eventually terminating the lease.
- Jess can't stand the pressure and asks Robert to give her drugs. (Chris can possibly go the same way).

- After making them his slaves (BDSM?) Silver becomes eventually weary of them and literally whores them out. (possibly making the spa to a brothel with Paul or Robert in charge)

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
I did, but since the site changed a month or so ago the search option became hot garbage, you cannot filted out old posts and can't choose a date anymore, unless I'm missing something. What do I do then, try 25 different keywords and search dozens or hundreds of disorganized comments in hopes of finding a needle in a heystack ?
That is indeed a problem, instead, scrolling back a couple of pages would have netted you this:

Reactions: Abibliboop

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
The last week I played both the Silver-route and the Robert-route completely and I liked the bad routes more than the good ones, but there are to report an error (Silver) and me missing some explicit shown scenes (Robert).

Both bad paths are at the turning point, where Chris and Jess could easily be send down the rabbit hole and eventually become (possibly drug addicted) whores.

Some ideas:

- Silver makes Chris the cause for the fail of a faked big trade transaction and blackmails her in demanding back the financial loss.
- Silver finds out about the plans of Verucka and MC and with the help of Robert he fakes evidences, that they are in charge for large scale imports of drugs.
- Silver promotes Julia for her choosing bitchy clothing for Chris and possibly drugging Chris at work.

- Silver increases the pressure to Jess and starts blackmailing her with webcam-footage.
- Silver buys the Spa that is managed by the parents of Jess eventually terminating the lease.
- Jess can't stand the pressure and asks Robert to give her drugs. (Chris can possibly go the same way).

- After making them his slaves (BDSM?) Silver becomes eventually weary of them and literally whores them out. (possibly making the spa to a brothel with Paul or Robert in charge)
Some small spoiler questions:

critter

Jun 9, 2017
Some small spoiler questions:
All the paths I have played so long Chris and Jess stay away from drugs.

In my ideas I only mentioned the future possibility of drug consumption because they are otherwise not capable to bear their fate. (Chris with huge debts and her uncle probably becoming a lifelong prisoner, Jess becoming a whore more and more and her parents probably loosing their existential basic because of her)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
haystack? :)

Go to the search box at the top, enter "walkthrough", change "Everywhere" to "This thread", click "SEARCH".
If your results aren't ordered by date, look at the URL and change "o=relevance" to "o=date".

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018

Some ideas:

How do those scenarios sound good to anyone lol? People got some real issues with these FEMALE characters... like damn...

Lets me offer some good endings:
(Creepy old white guy will be known as D-Bag #1)
(Wannabe drug dealer will known as D-Bag #2)

1. Corporate Christine route. MC, Chris and Veruca gather enough info on D-Bag #1 and D-Bag #2 to get them both thrown in prison, where they are raped by the biggest blackest dicks (maybe guard dogs get in on the action too!) all day everyday until they kill themselves (YAY!). then Veruca takes over D-Bag #1s company and buys out the MCs company for millions of dollars allowing MC and Chris to move to some tropical location where incest laws don't matter (or people just don't know there related...) where they spend their days and nights making sweet sweet love.

2. MC + Chris + Jess Patreon route. MC and Veruca convince Jess and Chris to help them set up D-Bag #1 and D-Bag #2 by accepting D-Bag #1s offer to help them with their site and while having a photo shoot for the magazine the girls catch D-Bag #1 and D-Bag #2 banging the waitress from that restaurant and get pictures to Veruca who the loses her shit and hires a hit squad to capture D-Bags where they are raped by actual horses to death (YAY!). Then MC, Chris and Jess all partner up and become the most successful Patreon website ever! Chris realizes she loves the MC and Jess and spend their nights getting into some hot 3 way action (Yeah Baby!).

Well those sound a lot better to me lol.

=)

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
How do those scenarios sound good to anyone lol? People got some real issues with these FEMALE characters... like damn...

Lets me offer some good endings:
(Creepy old white guy will be known as D-Bag #1)
(Wannabe drug dealer will known as D-Bag #2)

1. Corporate Christine route. MC, Chris and Veruca gather enough info on D-Bag #1 and D-Bag #2 to get them both thrown in prison, where they are raped by the biggest blackest dicks (maybe guard dogs get in on the action too!) all day everyday until they kill themselves (YAY!). then Veruca takes over D-Bag #1s company and buys out the MCs company for millions of dollars allowing MC and Chris to move to some tropical location where incest laws don't matter (or people just don't know there related...) where they spend their days and nights making sweet sweet love.

2. MC + Chris + Jess Patreon route. MC and Veruca convince Jess and Chris to help them set up D-Bag #1 and D-Bag #2 by accepting D-Bag #1s offer to help them with their site and while having a photo shoot for the magazine the girls catch D-Bag #1 and D-Bag #2 banging the waitress from that restaurant and get pictures to Veruca who the loses her shit and hires a hit squad to capture D-Bags where they are raped by actual horses to death (YAY!). Then MC, Chris and Jess all partner up and become the most successful Patreon website ever! Chris realizes she loves the MC and Jess and spend their nights getting into some hot 3 way action (Yeah Baby!).

Well those sound a lot better to me lol.

=)
I guess we see what we choose to see.

I view the MC as a real creep in the way he uses spyware on people clearly crossing some pretty obvious boundries and on the way he (if patched appropriately) hits on his niece (!) whom he is supposed to care for, her childhood friend or indeed potentially anyone remotely leggy, often at the same time.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018

I view the MC as a real creep in the way he uses spyware on people clearly crossing some pretty obvious boundries and on the way he (if patched appropriately) hits on his niece (!) whom he is supposed to care for, her childhood friend or indeed potentially anyone remotely leggy, often at the same time.

Oh yeah the MC is definitely a perv. But there is a stark contrast to actually giving a shit about his niece and opposed to just using her like a piece of meat to toss aside once you've had your fun. They are both taking a risk with their incestuous relationship. Its made very clear Chris has been in love with the MC forever that's why as long as you don't actively push her or Jess towards the other 2 D-Bags you will not even notice them except for the group scenes, so its more of a punishment on the girls then the MC. You really think they are better off with the other 2? That's where the punish the MC thing makes no sense to me.

But its as you say "people see what they want to see". I guess I am just more of a romantic at heart and the thought of actively pushing people into dangerous situations (game characters or not) does not sit well.

Out of curiosity as to what people find appealing about the NTR paths I tried the Silver route, and I gotta say it made me a little ill just seeing the situations and how little effort it took for Chris to go from the sweet naïve girl to "oh its cool being pretty much raped constantly and getting zero satisfaction out it...". Like I said I just don't get it. Different strokes for different folks.

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017

You choose for the MC to spy on people, you choose for MC to hit on his niece or her childhood friend, you choose for the MC to hit on anything that has 2 legs, so that makes you the slut.

And I don't see how you can say Robert or Silver are better people than MC, even if MC chooses the least moral options.

I have nothing against you wanting to do NTR, but this reasoning of yours is just stupid.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes