Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Monica isn't much of a presence in the game, but she does appear ONE other time, and she makes a slight return in this latest update with a slightly bigger role on the Silver NTR path.
Guess I wont be seeing her then cause F*** the NTR path...

If one day someone makes a NTR game where the MC is kind of an asshole (not only cause he sleeps around a lot, thats passable), but treats his women like dogshit, and the rival is the nice guy, I would play the shit out of it, and let all the women be stolen... Bad people DONT deserve to WIN... I dont project myself as the MC EVER, what I hate about NTR is watching the BAD people win !!

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
For as much as people ask about it and say they have zero interest in the ntr stuff, I'm surprised we haven't gotten an option to toggle off the choices that lead to ntr paths. I don't think it'd be too hard to throw a variable check into this game as there are really only two or three points where you can branch onto ntr paths.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Guess I wont be seeing her then cause F*** the NTR path...

If one day someone makes a NTR game where the MC is kind of an asshole (not only cause he sleeps around a lot, thats passable), but treats his women like dogshit, and the rival is the nice guy, I would play the shit out of it, and let all the women be stolen... Bad people DONT deserve to WIN... I dont project myself as the MC EVER, what I hate about NTR is watching the BAD people win !!
Totally with you on seeing other paths if the other love interests were not total D-Bags. But I think its the devs way of punishing those who think its cool to bang everything in sight and expect the main intetest to be like yeah thats super ok.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I am not sure how prevalent it is going to be going forward, but it's definitely continued after the Yacht assuming you don't go as far as losing Christine's trust.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like that entire spoiler sounds fucking terrible.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Heh. I think it speaks volumes in credit to the way the dev made the game; that it can continually cater to such different kinks in a single game.
True enough but I worry they are spreading themselves too thin. Catering to more "kinks" means more people left feeling very unsatisfied depending on what there playstyle might be.

I heard it said for instance that the main story gets the most time by far spent on it, but if you have ever tried say the Silver path you realise exactly how absurd that statement is... in that path the main story barely even exists at all with MC forced into a scene here or there just to be the antagonist apparently... I would go so far as to say MORE time is spent on the "alternate paths" (where it seems there is way more dialogue say in a certain hot tub yacht scene...) and if more people start to understand that it may create a lot of negative feedback.

Like just be straight up with the fans and say this is an NTR "focused" game with an "alternate" theme where the MC (is Christine the real MC by the way....?) is the actual protagonist and not some cuckhold who enjoys watching his family member being treated like garbage and not doing a damn thing to stop it or getting "Game Over" even if u try once that path is set in motion....

Speaking of cuckhold im thinking that and beastiality should really be added to the tags for this game.

Reactions: skullker

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
True enough but I worry they are spreading themselves too thin. Catering to more "kinks" means more people left feeling very unsatisfied depending on what there playstyle might be.

I heard it said for instance that the main story gets the most time by far spent on it, but if you have ever tried say the Silver path you realise exactly how absurd that statement is... in that path the main story barely even exists at all with MC forced into a scene here or there just to be the antagonist apparently... I would go so far as to say MORE time is spent on the "alternate paths" (where it seems there is way more dialogue say in a certain hot tub yacht scene...) and if more people start to understand that it may create a lot of negative feedback.

Like just be straight up with the fans and say this is an NTR "focused" game with an "alternate" theme where the MC (is Christine the real MC by the way....?) is the actual protagonist and not some cuckhold who enjoys watching his family member being treated like garbage and not doing a damn thing to stop it or getting "Game Over" even if u try once that path is set in motion....

Speaking of cuckhold im thinking that and beastiality should really be added to the tags for this game.
So far we've gotten NTR content but it's not in the cuckold genre. There's no content where the MC wants any of the girls to sleep with other men.

A lot of the paths have overlapping pictures. The majority of game devolopment time is likely the rendering so adding varying dialog for different branches wouldn't be that hard. I think the way this game has been developed is great. There's tons of games out there with no NTR content, but at the heart of the matter is the game developer making the game they want to create.

This isn't what I'd call an NTR based game. Games like Bully are what I'd think of as NTR focused. In this game, those paths a completely optional.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
So far we've gotten NTR content but it's not in the cuckold genre. There's no content where the MC wants any of the girls to sleep with other men.

A lot of the paths have overlapping pictures. The majority of game devolopment time is likely the rendering so adding varying dialog for different branches wouldn't be that hard. I think the way this game has been developed is great. There's tons of games out there with no NTR content, but at the heart of the matter is the game developer making the game they want to create.

This isn't what I'd call an NTR based game. Games like Bully are what I'd think of as NTR focused. In this game, those paths a completely optional.
Completely optional yes. But im saying it takes time away from the "main" story. Just think about development time like this, you have the MC + Christine (other girls on the side or not) path, then you have TWO whole other paths to work on that eat up a ton of time to write dialogue, different renders etc... So just from a numbers standpoint 2 paths inevitably take twice the work which then detracts from the core of the game.

Even knocking it down to 1 other optional path would increase the enjoyment by fans of either path. But like you said its THEIR game story to tell not mine, im simple trying to give constructive critism for future projects.

The story in totality is pretty meh to be honest (Christine totaly into the MC until ANY other option presents itself... I mean come on...). I love this game because the renders and animation in the sex scenes is better then any other game I have tried (the smothness in which they run is beyond even the other great animations in others games ive tried). Which is why I support the devs with "straight cash homey! Im not gonna be so bitter about the negatives to not support the good parts even though I strongly disagree with the story direction.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Either we have played vastly different games or I've really missed something if a beastiality tag should be added. Other than the day dream of Silver and Robert being eaten by sharks, I don't remember seeing any living non-human in the game.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Either we have played vastly different games or I've really missed something if a beastiality tag should be added. Other than the day dream of Silver and Robert being eaten by sharks, I don't remember seeing any living non-human in the game.
Not animals directly but certain organs of animals being used on a certain camshow...

Reactions: Blayo

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Maybe im off on the definition of cuckhold but im pretty sure I didnt imagine the MC dreaming of watching Christine and Jess getting plowed and getting turned on by it... sounds cuckholdy to me but im no expert as that shit is whack.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Maybe im off on the definition of cuckhold but im pretty sure I didnt imagine the MC dreaming of watching Christine and Jess getting plowed and getting turned on by it... sounds cuckholdy to me but im no expert as that shit is whack.
I recall that dream being referred to as a nightmare. It's possible it's a precursor for some future cuckolding content (where the nightmare eventually turns into a wet dream?) but that's not where it is at this point in time. It could just as well go in the opposite direction with the MC doubling down on making sure that events like that never ever happens.

Edit:

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I recall that dream being referred to as a nightmare. It's possible it's a precursor for some future cuckolding content (where the nightmare eventually turns into a wet dream?) but that's not where it is at this point in time. It could just as well go in the opposite direction with the MC doubling down on making sure that events like that never ever happens.

Edit:
My mistake then. The trauma of seeing that "nightmare" might have warped my memory lol

Reactions: Blayo

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017

Yeah, this is not an NTR focused game. It has the option there, as I said, it's not going away, but the bulk of the scenes are with the MC, ALL the large scenes are with the MC, the bulk of the interaction with Christine is in the main route. Silver had a relatively normal sized scene here, Robert had a decent sized one before. They both had variations on a specific bad ending that was kind of the "worst case scenario" for the MC. Now if you want to argue that in Truth or Dare it is far more interesting having an antagonist to play against, then that is true. If you want to argue that a lot of work goes into writing the NTR stuff, that is also true. But a lot more effort goes into writing the main scenario. Is there overlap? Yes... but unless each route was completely separate that would be hard to avoid.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes