michal6958

Nov 14, 2018
Did anyone get footjob? In walkthrough is somethong about footjob just before first fucking scene wotj Christine, that you have to kiss her feet twice, but i couldnt find right way to get footjob... Thx for respond

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Did anyone get footjob? In walkthrough is somethong about footjob just before first fucking scene wotj Christine, that you have to kiss her feet twice, but i couldnt find right way to get footjob... Thx for respond
I don't think its a footjob as much as just sucking on her toes (and it kinda weirds her out). Jess potentially gives MC a footjob in a dream sequence when she sleeps over the first time depending on what you do while she is sleeping.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
NTR in this game is not accidental, it doesn't "just happen", it's deliberate choices by the player that drive the game in that direction. Stop worrying so much - The devs have proven that they are capable of handling that balance well. The walkthrough in this thread also has specific NTR callouts, where a choice that will/might lead to future NTR are clearly denoted as such.

Speaking of the walkthrough and NTR:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Its funny what u say in your spoiler there cause.

The decision to reject Christine after the date was how I wanted the game to end... sort of... The ending up with Sonya was the best but then u get the whole Christine goes off with so and so and your family hates u even more thing... but meh... family overated

Zal

May 5, 2017
As always, a great update to this lovely game. Adult, well ploted, erotic...very very good!!!You sirs rock!!
Thank you T4bbo!!!
:cool:(y)

Reactions: Blayo

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think the devs are smart enough to realize that the percentage of non NTR fans severely outnumbers the pro NTR fans and having some F'ed up ending where even if your on pure Christine path lets say, you end up getting cucked by Robert or Silver anyways is gonna piss off a HUGE portion of there fan base. They are intelligent enough to not go down that road and risk people never giving there future projects a chance after an ending like that.
I think if you remain true to Christine it's impossible (or close to it) to end up in an NTR scene by accident. I think it's a bit less clear for people who want the MC to be a player but don't want Christine and/or Jess to also fuck other people. If you're fucking all of the girls I think you're more likely to end up in an unintentional NTR scene, although I had no trouble so far doing playthroughs where MC fucks everyone and none of the girls get any side action, although Christine in particular makes it clear she's mad at certain points and is thinking about it.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I think if you remain true to Christine it's impossible (or close to it) to end up in an NTR scene by accident. I think it's a bit less clear for people who want the MC to be a player but don't want Christine and/or Jess to also fuck other people. If you're fucking all of the girls I think you're more likely to end up in an unintentional NTR scene, although I had no trouble so far doing playthroughs where MC fucks everyone and none of the girls get any side action, although Christine in particular makes it clear she's mad at certain points and is thinking about it.
Which is kinda weird cause in those playthroughs where MC be bangin everything with a heartbeat she says that cool as long you give her attention too. So maybe a new love interest shows up she likes more because they dont sleep around, or maybe she goes full on lesbian with Jess assuming Jess didnt bang the MC?

Gah! So many possibilities to play out....

Nukith

Feb 17, 2018
i hate sounding like a complete newb but where do i install the uncle restoration file, do i need to rename it? or am i too dumb and it is really obvious

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
i hate sounding like a complete newb but where do i install the uncle restoration file, do i need to rename it? or am i too dumb and it is really obvious
Just put in the game folder that says "game"

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
There are only 2 "moms" that appear in this game. One is Christine's mom. The other is Silver's wife (Alyssa's mom). Neither of them have a son. So no, there is no mom-son incest in this game.
Wait ... WTF?? I know when this game first came out (it was a v0.1) and had no content at all, was worse than a demon and I deleted it... it had Christine's mom and if you did a bad choice she would come and pick up her daughter and talk shit to the MC...

When I came back to try this game at v.14b , Christine's mom is nowhere to be seen... I assumed she got removed entirely due to stupid ass Patreon and its rule, that way they could play off the whole "this isnt incest" with Christine, and fix it later with a patch... Christine's mom still makes the initial phone-call, but now she doesnt appear at all, at least she didnt in my game...

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Wait ... WTF?? I know when this game first came out (it was a v0.1) and had no content at all, was worse than a demon and I deleted it... it had Christine's mom and if you did a bad choice she would come and pick up her daughter and talk shit to the MC...

When I came back to try this game at v.14b , Christine's mom is nowhere to be seen... I assumed she got removed entirely due to stupid ass Patreon and its rule, that way they could play off the whole "this isnt incest" with Christine, and fix it later with a patch... Christine's mom still makes the initial phone-call, but now she doesnt appear at all, at least she didnt in my game...
Monica isn't much of a presence in the game, but she does appear ONE other time, and she makes a slight return in this latest update with a slightly bigger role on the Silver NTR path.

Reactions: quinfax

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Which is kinda weird cause in those playthroughs where MC be bangin everything with a heartbeat she says that cool as long you give her attention too. So maybe a new love interest shows up she likes more because they dont sleep around, or maybe she goes full on lesbian with Jess assuming Jess didnt bang the MC?

Gah! So many possibilities to play out....
Yeah this has actually be an issue for me for my next version of my mod trying to figure out how my mod scenes are going to fit into the game without contradicting the vanilla dialog. I suspect that some of my threesome/lesbo stuff in particular will probably conflict with some upcoming content in the vanilla game.

I'm glad I decided to track my scenes with separate variables rather than the vanilla ones so I can do whatever I want without messing up the vanilla game. I think certain paths in my mod will take some wrangling to get a square peg to fit into a round hole when it comes to dialog but that's ok.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes