L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I have a question. My game ends after MC talks with Christine. No film and end this version.
The film and the continuation is somehow optional? Please help.

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018
I have a question. My game ends after MC talks with Christine. No film and end this version.
The film and the continuation is somehow optional? Please help.
Probably because your using old babysiter game(0.1.7), download the new one(0.1.7b) with fixed glitch

Reactions: L0thar

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Noticed some new images included in image folder in the latest update that aren't actually used in any scenes yet. Looking forward to seeing how some of those scenes play out in future upates. For example...

Day15_AfterYacht_117_output.jpg Day15_AfterYacht_36_output.jpg

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Noticed some new images included in image folder in the latest update that aren't actually used in any scenes yet. Looking forward to seeing how some of those scenes play out in future upates. For example...

View attachment 206690 View attachment 206696
not sure about the first one, but the second is where you bump into christine in the morning on the robert ntr path.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
do you think its safe to say there is really just 4 major paths to this game? I am the type that likes to play almost every route in order to see all the different stories, but I really dont want to go through all the different permutations. I just want to play through the major routes only that would pretty much cover all the scenes. so from what I can gather from looking at the guide, it seems like there seems to be only 4.

1. dating MC on corporate route - friendly path
2. dating Silver on Corporate route - friendly path
3. dating MC on pateron route - Horny path
4. dating Robert on Pateron route - horny path.

and on the pateron route, you can go with an open relationship and pretty much go on a harem path and sleep with all the women so you can see their stories too. are there any other paths that may have different stories to them?
Does this mean Corporate/Horny and Patreon/Friendly don't make sense?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Does this mean Corporate/Horny and Patreon/Friendly don't make sense?
Corporate and Patreon aren't exclusively Horny or Friend based. I mention this in the walkthrough. There are a lot of choices one can make, so you can totally go full horny or friend on either path and get some variation. They will work either way. We picked Corporate/Love and Patreon/Horny in the walkthrough just because we wanted to have a couple of example routes where if you played them both you would see the bulk of the content. The story will work either way, but the type of story it is might change.

Reactions: quinfax

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Corporate and Patreon aren't exclusively Horny or Friend based. I mention this in the walkthrough. There are a lot of choices one can make, so you can totally go full horny or friend on either path and get some variation. They will work either way. We picked Corporate/Love and Patreon/Horny in the walkthrough just because we wanted to have a couple of example routes where if you played them both you would see the bulk of the content. The story will work either way, but the type of story it is might change.
So if I want to see everything I need 8 paths?
Corporate/Friendly/MC
Corporate/Friendly/Silver
Corporate/Horny/MC
Corporate/Horny/Silver
Patreon/Friendly/MC
Patreon/Friendly/Silver
Patreon/Horny/MC
Patreon/Horny/Silver

Does that sound right?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Corporate/Friendly/MC
Corporate/Horny/MC
Corporate/Horny/Silver
Patreon/Friendly/MC
Patreon/Friendly/Silver
Patreon/Horny/MC
Patreon/Horny/Silver

Does that sound right?
If you want to see every single possible bit of dialog it would be more than that, so I guess it would depend on what you mean by everything. With the two main routes in the walkthrough you will see pretty much all the non NTR stuff. The game is actually pretty reactive... but it's made to make a playthrough feel unique to you, as much as it can. And there would be a lot of overlap between say, the horny specific scenes on each route. So for example... the Silver NTR scene has a slight variation based on whether Horny or Friend is higher when it happens... many of the sex scenes are like that.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If you want to see every single possible bit of dialog it would be more than that, so I guess it would depend on what you mean by everything. With the two main routes in the walkthrough you will see pretty much all the non NTR stuff. The game is actually pretty reactive... but it's made to make a playthrough feel unique to you, as much as it can. And there would be a lot of overlap between say, the horny specific scenes on each route. So for example... the Silver NTR scene has a slight variation based on whether Horny or Friend is higher when it happens... many of the sex scenes are like that.
You just give him heart attack:)

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
You just give him heart attack:)
We do have a handy dandy cheat menu to play with points. And if anyone gets a heart attack reading it, think about what it is taking these things all into account. Hell as an example, look the aftermath from the hot tub and how it all went down alone in the previous update was pretty insane, we had to take into account whether or not you slept with Jess before... how Christine feels about the MC, if you're in an open relationship or not, whether or not Christine is COOL with you being in an open relationship or not. How Christine feels about Jess, all of it comes into play at some point or another during the climax to that scene.

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
Corporate/Friendly/MC
Corporate/Horny/MC
Corporate/Horny/Silver
Patreon/Friendly/MC
Patreon/Friendly/Silver
Patreon/Horny/MC
Patreon/Horny/Silver

Does that sound right?
another thing to take note of is that the corporate route is tied to the friendly route mostly because you are getting more friendly points when going down that path. the branching points where you make the decisions will usually award you with friendly points more than horny points. where as the pateron path she goes down a more sexual route with jessica and thus are awarded more sexual points.

but you can totally do a corporate horny route and a friendly patreon route but I believe you'll just have less points of each, though it doesnt seem to matter much since from what i've seen all dialogue and character behavior is all based on which ever stat is higher than the other. so as long as a stat is higher by 1 point, then you'll get a different behavior. I think there is only 1 instance where it actually checks for a specific value. but im not 100% sure.

also something to note. I do believe the NTR content is actually tied to the specific main path. the corporate path is Silver's NTR, while the pateron is robert's NTR. I dont think its possible for it to switch. though again not 100% sure.

plus we're not even talking about all the bad ending stuff either. if you factor all the bad choices that doesnt end the game, then there is even more paths.

its just the 4 I mention is probably the 4 good endings you can probably get (well NTR ones arent really "good" but at least it shows most content then) its probably what i'd play. the flip side paths (friendly pateron and horny corporate) doesnt seem like they'll have much difference in terms of story. but if I am wrong, please correct me and let me know, if they do have substantial differences then I'd be willing to take the time to try them out and see what they are. but if its just a simple dialogue change, then meh.

the only thing I dont quite know is where does alyssa fit in. because at the end of 1.5 you're given 3 choices, to follow the girls to the hot tub, stay in the pool, or follow alyssa. now to me, it feels like following the girls to the hot tub is more of a friendly path, styaing in the pool is more of the horny path where you're going for a harem and having an open relationship with Christina and you want to have a relationship with sonya. but the 3rd choice is to follow alyssa and have some fun with her. Im not too sure which route i'd put that under.

maybe during the NTR stuff? or will alyssa be a whole new path we havent seen yet? any hints from the devs?

Reactions: numanumani

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
We do have a handy dandy cheat menu to play with points. And if anyone gets a heart attack reading it, think about what it is taking these things all into account. Hell as an example, look the aftermath from the hot tub and how it all went down alone in the previous update was pretty insane, we had to take into account whether or not you slept with Jess before... how Christine feels about the MC, if you're in an open relationship or not, whether or not Christine is COOL with you being in an open relationship or not. How Christine feels about Jess, all of it comes into play at some point or another during the climax to that scene.
That's what I like about this game. All the little variations throughout the game. Especially during the major paths. Man it must be a chore in half to have to remember certain points and how characters react to it. I appreciate the work you guys put into this.

My hats off to you good folks over there.

Excelsior

Reactions: numanumani

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Not sure that cheat menu even works properly though... In the 1st hot tub scene with Robert it says in the walkthrough Jess will stop him if her Horny score is under 5 so I lowered it to 1 and I still had to step in when she says no instead of her stopping him.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys some day ego i download the walk v0.17 test, there is a new completed one or no?
Because on page 1 the walk is always the 0.16.

Does it count as NTR if I am cheating on my girlfriend with this game behind her back? :unsure: *faps* :p
lol in this case if you really wanna call it, is netori* You are the MC so you have other girls/women to pleasure.
In the case of you GF yeah those girls/woman are stealing you from her :LOL:

But considering that all the girls/women are just virtual :unsure: i do not think that you are cheating in anyway.
But if you think about them during you normal real life then... well ahahahah perhaps yes and in her case i fell a bit sad for her :ROFLMAO: considering that they are just virtual and her is in flesh and blood.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So guys some day ego i download the walk v0.17 test, there is a new completed one or no?
Because on page 1 the walk is always the 0.16.
Probably because I forgot to change the version number at the top. It IS a test. But I haven't heard of any issues with it. Forgive us, but it is the holiday season, and that was done in between family stuff. Hopefully the official one will have that section fixed, but if not, rest assured that that does have the updated choices. So follow it for the new scenes.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Probably because I forgot to change the version number at the top. It IS a test. But I haven't heard of any issues with it. Forgive us, but it is the holiday season, and that was done in between family stuff. Hopefully the official one will have that section fixed, but if not, rest assured that that does have the updated choices. So follow it for the new scenes.
lol do not warry, this is a period of relaxation. We all need it.
And also for me fortune the only path/route i play are MC+Christin or Harem avoiding all other male. In any case i play only the path where i can have the girls/women and kill/avoid all males in game :LOL:
Anyway lol i just notice only now that the game is update to the fixed one :eek: i finally can play it!:love:
Time to download and see who finally happen! My lovelly Christine i am cumming ehm coming:ROFLMAO:
Thank you

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes