TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I like how during ....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So even in the NTR paths it seems to be steering Chris back to the MC? I have never tried the NTR stuff but it seems like even if she gets mad or jealous at the MC for cheating/fooling around on the side she still in love with the MC...

Oct 25, 2018
Just downloaded the game but before I start can someone let me know if the NTR is avoidable? I don't want to play this and get attached to one of the characters only to have the drama and melancholy that comes with NTR.

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
@Burt Reynolds Mustache , hi, sorry to bother, but I just saw the post about the poll for the next game and I was wondering about the NTR off in the Babysitters option. When you say NTR off does it mean it becomes totally 0 NTR in the game or does it still happen but you just don't see the scenes in pictures or mentioned but it's implied? Thanks!

wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
Anyone else having trouble installing the Android release? I have over 80gb of adult games installed now, so I doubt it's my technique. Just want to see if others are having issues. Have tried multiple downloads from be multiple links.

Thanks,
~Wulf

Reactions: xXTrickzzterXx

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
@Burt Reynolds Mustache , hi, sorry to bother, but I just saw the post about the poll for the next game and I was wondering about the NTR off in the Babysitters option. When you say NTR off does it mean it becomes totally 0 NTR in the game or does it still happen but you just don't see the scenes in pictures or mentioned but it's implied? Thanks!
We haven't completely decided that yet. I think it's much more likely that it will be the former right now, just by the way we have the game currently planned, but I don't want to make specific promises on that until we know for absolute sure.

Reactions: kippei and quinfax

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
We haven't completely decided that yet. I think it's much more likely that it will be the former right now, just by the way we have the game currently planned, but I don't want to make specific promises on that until we know for absolute sure.
Okay, thanks for the response! Crossing my fingers for the former too then~ :giggle:

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes