Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Yup its not my thing at all but i love this game so im willing to give the dev's a chance i just hope they don't start focusing on ntr to the exclusion of the main storyline
That's exactly how I feel!
And I surely hope they don't finish this game before giving us a good amount of the best part in the main storyline. It would be a huge disappointment if when you finally reach the 'lover level' with the main female character you have just a in game week or so with some sex scenes and 'game over'.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
That's exactly how I feel!
And I surely hope they don't finish this game before giving us a good amount of the best part in the main storyline. It would be a huge disappointment if when you finally reach the 'lover level' with the main female character you have just a in game week or so with some sex scenes and 'game over'.
I agree still lets hope they listen to the complete fanbase and not just a part of it

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Guys we aren't just focused on NTR... and I do understand some of the frustration. Part of it is having hed this set up from the get go, with routes that don't cross paths that often set up from even before I came on board. What that ends up meannig is that sometimes just the story shakes out there are more things for one than the other. We go to have a bit of stuff for each route, and the NTR side of things is still decently behind the amount of stuff for the MC. This isn't an attempt to pander to one set of fans or another. The non-NTR routes are still the priority and get the most scenes. The routes are also coming together a bit more right now too as you can see with this update, which will make juggling routes on our end easier.

Appreciate the comments in either case, but I just wanted to put that out there. Thanks for the feedback as always. Any other feedback and don't hesitate to put it here.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Guys we aren't just focused on NTR... and I do understand some of the frustration. Part of it is having hed this set up from the get go, with routes that don't cross paths that often set up from even before I came on board. What that ends up meannig is that sometimes just the story shakes out there are more things for one than the other. We go to have a bit of stuff for each route, and the NTR side of things is still decently behind the amount of stuff for the MC. This isn't an attempt to pander to one set of fans or another. The non-NTR routes are still the priority and get the most scenes. The routes are also coming together a bit more right now too as you can see with this update, which will make juggling routes on our end easier.

Appreciate the comments in either case, but I just wanted to put that out there. Thanks for the feedback as always. Any other feedback and don't hesitate to put it here.
Like I said I do love the game for the most part and I understand im definately not the only fan of this great game so others have to be appeased as well. Just frustrated is all.

But keep up the good work and I look for forward to my actual MC/Christine/Jess and maybe throw Sonya in as well 3some/4some scene =)

riktor

Nov 26, 2018

Gotta say, I love how responsive you are to the community here. That can be rare.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Don't worry.We wil love Babysitters for sure.Maybe not that much like Babysitter because no Chris and much less Jess.
But for your third game you should go to something completely new and not a variation of the same.After all NTR doesn't have to be every game.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
This game is one of my favorites. I'm trying all the routes and I don't think the parts with NTR are to be concerned, after all, it's easily avoided and there's a lot of content for each route.

Hey people, arguing about some NTR, let me tell you something about the main plot, and this affects every route: you have a beautiful niece, and there's, at least 2 bad man, involved in some shady business, that are interested in corrupting her, and her friend, also. Are you able to overcome all the problems that this entails? Yes? Be happy, that's easy enough... No? That's so lame of you... Now face the consequences.

That's a game about corruption and its various forms. Choice matters, like in real life.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018

I do understand and im not judging it is just a little fustrating still i do love the game and will continue to love it

Reactions: TheKryptonian

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
This game is one of my favorites. I'm trying all the routes and I don't think the parts with NTR are to be concerned, after all, it's easily avoided and there's a lot of content for each route.

Hey people, arguing about some NTR, let me tell you something about the main plot, and this affects every route: you have a beautiful niece, and there's, at least 2 bad man, involved in some shady business, that are interested in corrupting her, and her friend, also. Are you able to overcome all the problems that this entails? Yes? Be happy, that's easy enough... No? That's so lame of you... Now face the consequences.

That's a game about corruption and its various forms. Choice matters, like in real life.
I agree and the ntr is easily avoided but the current discussion is more about the lack of main content in the latest update which i understand there are four routes and its got to be hard keeping the same amount of content for each route

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

If I might make a suggestion from the standpoint of maximizing the content available on each path, the more often you can relatively easily reuse the same content for all paths, the better IMO. Having separate paths with branches that have entirely exclusive scenes is fine, but the longer those paths remain entirely separate the more work each update requires. When paths reconverge then a decent amount of content can be used for all of the paths since the environment and most of the characters and poses can be identical with just some more minor adjustments to swap positions for MC/Robert/Silver depending on what's going on and what path you're on.

An alternate method that would reduce work are scenes like the date with Christine where they were still entirely separate but mostly identical scenes on each path that just swapped out MC for Robert and Silver. So it's mostly a matter of just replacing 1 character and restarting the render for each scene. Same for the dialog.

Not saying all scenes should be like that but the more you do that, the more content it seems like each update has for the same amount of work.

bjornt2

Mar 9, 2018
OK, saw a Sonya scene. A short Robert scene. A kick ass Silver scene. So I guess the fix will add a Jessica scene and a couple of Christina scenes?
I don't think I played it right this time you got a good save file for me maybe? (Didn't get those scenes)

bjornt2

Mar 9, 2018
I was able to open it with .

Like you guys, I couldn't open it. I looked, and the executable files in the app do not have execute permissions. My guess is 7zip on Windows doesn't understand MacOS and Linux permissions.

The fix is easy.

1. Open terminal
  2. type "cd" (without quotes)
  3. drag the babysitter app to the terminal window
  4. hit return
  5. type "chmod 755 Contents/MacOS/Babysitter Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/Babysitter" (without quotes)
  6. close terminal
Now it will run.

Alternatively, I've uploaded the fixed Mac version to Mega:

@Ryahn please update the OP with this Mac link.
I have this problems with more games, but it doesn't work it always says can't find directory or is not a file etc.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Not big on NTR. My play through is comepletely NTR free.

That said, there was a scene in this update in Silver's office that had me wondering...in the NTR routes, is Christine more sexually open?

Pretty much, if you play Silver's route, with Christine fuck people other than Silver?

bjornt2

Mar 9, 2018
Not big on NTR. My play through is comepletely NTR free.

That said, there was a scene in this update in Silver's office that had me wondering...in the NTR routes, is Christine more sexually open?

Pretty much, if you play Silver's route, with Christine fuck people other than Silver?
Hey could I have 1 of your saves? I kinda fucked mine up and I don't want to play everything a 3rd time.

Like a save of before this update.

Thanks man

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
I think you all are a bit harsh on the developer. I get it most ppl are here for the main story but what burt said is certainly true. The amount of ntr scenes and plot narrative compared to main story is really short.

Even this update mc and Christina had 2 sex scenes and 1 with Sonya whereas ntr only had 1 . Maybe u guys love the main story too much which again is fair to feel frustrated but need to see the game as a whole and not necessary as per update and stop bashing NTR

Reactions: numanumani

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I don't see what the fuss is about...

NTR is their is player just wants the neice corrupted... Both dudes are assholes. And I don't know this was done on purpose but... Sex animations with one them sucks cause his cock is too huge and the other has a chub... So there's that...

I just want, for the NTR, to be able in the future to take the Neice from one of the NTR dudes... Cause honestly, it still makes no sense is we have high friendship/love points, and say we let her go on a date with one of the dudes.. It doesn't make sense for her and the PC to all of a sudden have a normal relationship.

I don't care for the Robert NTR, but I would love to take neice from Silver tho.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes