TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I haven't played the new update its currently downloading so i cannot really say what kind of new content there is but judging from the comments a few people are disappointed that it seems the ntr is more importent then the main storyline not sure if i agree
Im not saying the NTR is more important than the main story but its eating up more and more of the content to a point that the main plot is only in the area of 1/4 of the content which is not what me and it looks like quite a few others signed up for.

But if thats your thing then enjoy, but im out.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Im with you on the rushed nature of the what I thought was the main storyline (MC and Christine) but it appears the devs have succumbed to the we love lame ass NTR crowd and the main storyline has become a smaller and smaller fraction of the total game.

I support this game for MC + Christine + Jess + Sonya content but I guess it is time for me to put my support behind another game developer who doesn't leave me feeling like im getting a partial update cause I choose to steer clear of NTR.

It was fun while it lasted.
I think first few updates are exactly what you are seeking-only MC,Christine and a few Jess and Sonya.
Probably if the game was having only Silver or Robert will be much more easy for fans and devs.
Im not saying the NTR is more important than the main story but its eating up more and more of the content to a point that the main plot is only in the area of 1/4 of the content which is not what me and it looks like quite a few others signed up for.

I'm pretty sure he is with you:)Meaning NTR is not his thing.

Reactions: Aristos and Valeck

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018

Ntr is not my thing it never has been i have a feeling the dev's will need to make a choice soon

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I think first few updates are exactly what you are seeking-only MC,Christine and a few Jess and Sonya.
Probably if the game was having only Silver or Robert will be much more easy for fans and devs.

I'm pretty sure he is with you:)Meaning NTR is not his thing.
Yup its not my thing at all but i love this game so im willing to give the dev's a chance i just hope they don't start focusing on ntr to the exclusion of the main storyline

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Yup its not my thing at all but i love this game so im willing to give the dev's a chance i just hope they don't start focusing on ntr to the exclusion of the main storyline
Thats the hardest is that this was my favorite game, some of the banter between the characters had my dieing (an awkward sauna scene comes to mind) but all the branching routes are just getting out of control. I assume its an attempt to attract a wider base to appeal too but going to far alienates another large portion of fans.

So damned if u do and damned if u dont kinda thing....

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
Thats the hardest is that this was my favorite game, some of the banter between the characters had my dieing (an awkward sauna scene comes to mind) but all the branching routes are just getting out of control. I assume its an attempt to attract a wider base to appeal too but going to far alienates another large portion of fans.

like you said before, it should be a min of half and half, so both can enjoy
but when i really miss so much content, coz i dont like ntr, then it is jus bad

it is near the same, what happend with the last update for dr amana (or so) - i jus play the "good" way and there was only a scene like 1minute gameplay ;o

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
So in the Robert path, in this new update you have a quick fuck between Robert and Christina where you see practically nothing, and that's it? For a two month's wait update that's very few...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So in the Robert path, in this new update you have a quick fuck between Robert and Christina where you see practically nothing, and that's it? For a two month's wait update that's very few...
Well it can be expected.After all we have 4 totes in the game.

Guys.The game will be over soon.Maybe something like 0.2.0.
Let's hope next one-Babysitters-won't have that many side routes which will steal the focus of the game.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018

Yup it would not be so hard if it was just one of the men either robert or silver but not both still the game is nearing the end so it is to late to really change it

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Well it can be expected.After all we have 4 totes in the game.

Guys.The game will be over soon.Maybe something like 0.2.0.
Let's hope next one-Babysitters-won't have that many side routes which will steal the focus of the game.
I hope it doesn't id be fine with no ntr at all in the next game or if there is make it part of the main story so we can have a real rival since as it stands neither robert or silver are very threatening unless we choose to make them such

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I hope it doesn't id be fine with no ntr at all in the next game or if there is make it part of the main story so we can have a real rival since as it stands neither robert or silver are very threatening unless we choose to make them such
Actualy the game will be also NTR.Both ways.
And Melody 0.0.7 is out.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Im with you on the rushed nature of the what I thought was the main storyline (MC and Christine) but it appears the devs have succumbed to the we love lame ass NTR crowd and the main storyline has become a smaller and smaller fraction of the total game.

I support this game for MC + Christine + Jess + Sonya content but I guess it is time for me to put my support behind another game developer who doesn't leave me feeling like im getting a partial update cause I choose to steer clear of NTR.

It was fun while it lasted.
I totally understand your frustration, since we who love the main storyline share it. But I also realize the side stories should be addressed in a serious way too, if we want a good game in the end, what leads to less progression to each route in a given time. I'm sure the devs will provide good content for our beloved couple. It just won't happen as fast and with as much content per update as we wanted.

Reactions: TheKryptonian
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes