riktor

Nov 26, 2018
I'm curious, is there any way to progress in the game without installing the spying software on Jess' computer? Or is that just a necessary thing like lying to sonya during the dinner meeting with silver? I've done a playthrough without infecting Christine with no issues, but without hitting Jess it seems it is always a game over.

Mainly wondering because the dialogue at times seems to hint at negative consequences for having done so.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Babysitter V0.1.7 Feedback

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im with you on the rushed nature of the what I thought was the main storyline (MC and Christine) but it appears the devs have succumbed to the we love lame ass NTR crowd and the main storyline has become a smaller and smaller fraction of the total game.

I support this game for MC + Christine + Jess + Sonya content but I guess it is time for me to put my support behind another game developer who doesn't leave me feeling like im getting a partial update cause I choose to steer clear of NTR.

It was fun while it lasted.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Congratulations to @T4bbo, @Burt Reynolds Mustache , and the babysitter team for another successful update.

I though each of the 4 paths had a nice amount of content. I appreciate the team for creating content for these paths at the same time instead of focusing on one path per update like some people would. Though that means some might find it lacking.

No matter your feelings on the content. I hope there was something for you to enjoy.

Another year of Babysitting the lovely Christine. Let's see what 2019 has in store.

Keep up the good work.

Excelsior

P.S. Hope you enjoy your holidays.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I haven't played the new update its currently downloading so i cannot really say what kind of new content there is but judging from the comments a few people are disappointed that it seems the ntr is more importent then the main storyline not sure if i agree

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes