TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
You didn't play the game for some time?Because the horse dildo is there from 4 updates.
I remember that. At least that it looked similar to a super sized human part. That thing in the new webcam scene is just gross.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
You are right that I shouldn't have compared monthly incomes of both games. I only did so because someone a few posts before mine had scolded another user for criticising the update and argued that if more patrons contributed we would be able to get more content and faster. I disagree that is always the case but my comparison was downright impolite and ill-advised in this thread. I sincerely apologize for that, especially considering that Babysitter is one of my two favourite games in this site (pretty obvious considering my signature).

However I'm still of the opinion that more branches and paths inevitably lead to less content in each of them and probably more unsatisfied users. I was extremely happy with the way the game was progressing until about the karaoke update. That update was awesome, as everyone here wrote back then. From then on unfortunately I have never been completely satisfied with any of the updates and that's why I hadn't posted an opinion on the game for months.
I didn't find your post offensive or anything like it. Please accept my apologies if my post sounded otherwise!
I just thought people make this simple mistake of thinking if a game developer makes more money he automatically has the means to speed up production.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I can see a lively discussion sadly id have to agree the dev's will need to make a choice on what to focus on non ntr or ntr personally id go non but its not my game and im happy either way just playing it

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I didn't find your post offensive or anything like it. Please accept my apologies if my post sounded otherwise!
I just thought people make this simple mistake of thinking if a game developer makes more money he automatically has the means to speed up production.
No, not at all. I just re-read what I had written and felt that way ;)

Reactions: Dolphin3000

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
There is also the possibility that it gives some degree of breathing space for the developers. Say the sushi bowling karaoke event, basically the same background renders but just need to change the narrative for 3-4 different routes. While I’m not suggesting they took the easy way out, sometimes it can be creatively challenging to think of so many different plots revolving around mc and Christina. Hence the addition of different villains with avoidable ntr plot.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
A good update once again! Was hoping that the missing sex scene with Christine would've been fixed today, but I'm guessing it takes a little bit time, so I'll just patiently wait for the fix :) ...Or well, at least I heard there was that missing scene :p
Glad to be off the yacht now though, was starting to get a little claustrophobic and all, being trapped on a ship with nowhere to go and having to pretend being someone I'm not and the paranoia of what if I get caught and shit, yeah, glad that's over...for the time being at least, but we ain't done taking them bastards down! :p

Anyway, Merry Christmas/Fapmas to the dev team and to the fans of this game alike, it's been a good year, lets have another one next year! :)

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Does anyone have a list of changes in 0.1.7? The walkthrough only goes up to 0.1.6 and I'm trying to see what's new in this version.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Can someone help me with the incest patch in the OP. Please tell me in terms a 5 year old would understand, it looks like gibberish to me....

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Can someone help me with the incest patch in the OP. Please tell me in terms a 5 year old would understand, it looks like gibberish to me....
Click on patch link when it asks where to save the file navigate to the babysitter directory, then the sub directory "game" and save there

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Click on patch link when it asks where to save the file navigate to the babysitter directory, then the sub directory "game" and save there
when I click on the attachment it just opens up a new web page with a bunch of code on it.

# code inspired by bossapplesauce @ f95zone
init python:
hardcoded = {}

def rel_rest(text):
def text_repl(t):
if t.group(0).startswith("goddaughter"): return "niece"
elif t.group(0).startswith("godfather"): return "uncle"
return hardcoded[text] if text in hardcoded else renpy.re.sub( r'(?:godfather|goddaughter)', text_repl, text )

config.say_menu_text_filter = rel_rest

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
when I click on the attachment it just opens up a new web page with a bunch of code on it.
must be a mime type thing, try right clicking the link and choosing "save link as" or the closest similar option depending on your browser. Or let the "gibberish" page open and use File->Save or Control+S if your browser doesn't have context menus.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
not sure if this has been asked yet but whenever I go to Mega and try and download the game I keep getting this screen

*The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

*This could be due to the following reasons:

*The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.

*Inivalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist

*The file has been deleted by the user.

so is it just me or something legit?

Reactions: Htet Hnin

Htet Hnin

Nov 11, 2018
not sure if this has been asked yet but whenever I go to Mega and try and download the game I keep getting this screen

*The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

*This could be due to the following reasons:

*The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.

*Inivalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist

*The file has been deleted by the user.

so is it just me or something legit?
check again
if failed, u must be from Mars dude

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
What's weird is other games upload with Mega but babysitter and Lewd Island won't.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes