FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Game could use better looking models. It's weird half of the time they look ugly. A game with 432 pages could really do better in that department. Layout of the house is also pretty ass.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
OK, saw a Sonya scene. A short Robert scene. A kick ass Silver scene. So I guess the fix will add a Jessica scene and a couple of Christina scenes?
You already pretty much saw Christine scenes-Silver and Robert.
The other seems is only small talking in bed with the uncle.Or at least the images show that.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Sounded like the bugs are mostly centered around the Silver NTR path so you probably wouldn't be affected. I did a full playthrough without hitting any bugs (Patreon horny path).
The problem is not that. The problem is because of the bug T4bbo have removed some scene. So the only scene i need to see are in the fix. Is as i say usless. The only content you can see are the NTR one. So nothing for me to see.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Some have already pointed this out before several times. I always thought it as a mistake.
Unlike Depraved Awakening, where you could have your favourite girl but also the curiosity to check all the other paths since there was nothing off-putting in them, here NTR dislikers (like me) are not interested at all in the two NTR paths, whereas NTR lovers are usually not interested in vanilla content. There's no turning back at this point and it's making a dent in this game's attractiveness, at least in my case.

Also, T4bbo is making around $10,000 a month; Philly hardly makes 2,500. I have refrained from writing anything like this for some months now as this was my favourite game for months and still care for it, but.. well, comparisons are odious.
Different people have different ways to play their erotic games, some want to see all events and all available pics, some want to see everything but certain fetishes, I like to pick my romantic target and see everything about her in the game, if I like some other girl in the game I may play it again focusing on that second girl. But 99% of the time I play for one girl only. Nothing more in the game gets my interest.

I don't think it is fair to compare games using month income and amount of content per release or frequency of updates as parameters because it is not simple math: More income = more quality content in less time.
It is like saying: Germany has an area of 357,400 Km², population = 83 million and it has 855 Olympic medals, while
India has an area of 3,287,000 Km², population = 1,330 million but it has just 28 Olympic medals, there is something wrong here! It's not just math.

It is very hard to find reliable and competent artists to share the renders workload, the same is true to writers and programmers. Another thing to take into consideration is the fact that the game should keep a certain unity from the beginning to the end regarding the writing style and the quality and style of the renders. It is not easy to achieve. The more people involved the harder it gets to achieve that unity. When we talk about renders it gets even harder. I believe it is better for the game quality that just one artist work on the game pics because it is really hard to keep the same level of quality and style with more than one artist. These are problems amateur game developers have to face and money is not the key factor.

When you manage to assemble a work group that consistently deliver the work around the deadline for a year, you're lucky.
And we should feel lucky too, because devs of games we love such as "Babysitter", "Dating My Daughter", "Daughter For Dessert" and "Lewd Island", to mention a few, managed to form an effective team. They are being honest and are delivering their games! It is a lot of work! I know it because I tried creating a game a couple of times, problems with the programmer or the artist cut the projects short. That's why I say we're lucky the games we love go on!

"Babysitter" has given me many hours of fun, and I feel already in debt with the team behind it, so on Jan 1st I'll start supporting it. I strongly suggest that other players here who are enjoying the games and can support their developers do it!

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Im glad we have as much content as we do but there comes a time where the devs need to decide what the main focus is gonna be. Take Babysitter for example, my draw to the game was getting the girls I set my sights on and fending off a couple of annoying d-bags trying to tread on MY ladies. But thats all I thought it would be, just an annoyance but it seems to ve turning into a huge focal point which will cause me to stop supporting with my cold hard cash and the devs workload multiplies with to many different angles to try and cover.

So in my view they gotta decide real quick which way they are gonna go. Try to finish the game for the players such as myself or the more NTR hungry croud. Just let us know so I can put my support behind content I actually care to see.

Reactions: Rythan25

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
It's just your opinion. I found the girls very pretty and hot and a blow of fresh air in the middle of so many standard models. In that department the 433 pages are justified.
I think Christine in the very beginning had a bit of butterface to her but as the artwork has improved she gone from a 6 to a 9 or 10.

In my humble opinion. (Love me some Christine!)

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Ok guys we are testing the bugfix as we speak. Long story short scripts got majorly corrupted between versions so about 1000 lines of code had to be fixed and or redone. There were also bugs that skipped the intro to the Jessica scene on one route and the entire finale with Christine had to be fixed. Once we are sure it's all clear we'll be uploading to our patrons.

When I have some time later this week I will address some of the concerns I see here too. We do take critique seriously

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Different people have different ways to play their erotic games, some want to see all events and all available pics, some want to see everything but certain fetishes, I like to pick my romantic target and see everything about her in the game, if I like some other girl in the game I may play it again focusing on that second girl. But 99% of the time I play for one girl only. Nothing more in the game gets my interest.

I don't think it is fair to compare games using month income and amount of content per release or frequency of updates as parameters because it is not simple math: More income = more quality content in less time.
It is like saying: Germany has an area of 357,400 Km², population = 83 million and it has 855 Olympic medals, while
India has an area of 3,287,000 Km², population = 1,330 million but it has just 28 Olympic medals, there is something wrong here! It's not just math.

It is very hard to find reliable and competent artists to share the renders workload, the same is true to writers and programmers. Another thing to take into consideration is the fact that the game should keep a certain unity from the beginning to the end regarding the writing style and the quality and style of the renders. It is not easy to achieve. The more people involved the harder it gets to achieve that unity. When we talk about renders it gets even harder. I believe it is better for the game quality that just one artist work on the game pics because it is really hard to keep the same level of quality and style with more than one artist. These are problems amateur game developers have to face and money is not the key factor.

When you manage to assemble a work group that consistently deliver the work around the deadline for a year, you're lucky.
And we should feel lucky too, because devs of games we love such as "Babysitter", "Dating My Daughter", "Daughter For Dessert" and "Lewd Island", to mention a few, managed to form an effective team. They are being honest and are delivering their games! It is a lot of work! I know it because I tried creating a game a couple of times, problems with the programmer or the artist cut the projects short. That's why I say we're lucky the games we love go on!

"Babysitter" has given me many hours of fun, and I feel already in debt with the team behind it, so on Jan 1st I'll start supporting it. I strongly suggest that other players here who are enjoying the games and can support their developers do it!
You are right that I shouldn't have compared monthly incomes of both games. I only did so because someone a few posts before mine had scolded another user for criticising the update and argued that if more patrons contributed we would be able to get more content and faster. I disagree that is always the case but my comparison was downright impolite and ill-advised in this thread. I sincerely apologize for that, especially considering that Babysitter is one of my two favourite games in this site (pretty obvious considering my signature).

However I'm still of the opinion that more branches and paths inevitably lead to less content in each of them and probably more unsatisfied users. I was extremely happy with the way the game was progressing until about the karaoke update. That update was awesome, as everyone here wrote back then. From then on unfortunately I have never been completely satisfied with any of the updates and that's why I hadn't posted an opinion on the game for months.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
God! What a gross scene... definitely need to add beastiality to the tags after that destruction of my eyes...
You didn't play the game for some time?Because the horse dildo is there from 4 updates.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes