goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I have this problems with more games, but it doesn't work it always says can't find directory or is not a file etc.
Mac (or Linux) apps compressed with WinRar or 7zip can have this issue - those 2 programs don't save file permissions. WinZip does.

Yesterday someone told me they had this problem opening a zip file using The Unarchiver, but the archive tool that comes with MacOS worked fine. So use that for zip files.

A Mac app is actually a directory with a specific structure. In the app, Contents/MacOS contains the app's executable program. You need to turn on the executable bit. The Terminal command
chmod +x <file>
will do that, where <file> is the path to the app's executable program.

Reactions: numanumani

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
As for the questions about what may or may not happen with Christine in the NTR arcs... try some of the different options after dinner.

Reactions: quinfax

prpa

Nov 29, 2016
Tried this game a good while ago when first or second version came out and it seemed mediocre especially writing, was bored today and tried it again today and i can say it became one of my favourites, did they change writer or something?
I finished Christine route already, but i like Jessica more, is there Jessica focused route?

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Tried this game a good while ago when first or second version came out and it seemed mediocre especially writing, was bored today and tried it again today and i can say it became one of my favourites, did they change writer or something?
I finished Christine route already, but i like Jessica more, is there Jessica focused route?
Nobody really knows yet... I see a couple possibilities here.

1. Chris rejects both MC and Jess to go off with D-Bag #1 or D-Bag #2 leaving Jess and MC to start a real relationship.

2. MC, Chris and Jess have a 3 way relationship where some wild sex ensues.

3. Chris and Jess say F the MC and they go off to be super hoes, starting by doing some nasty shit on Patreon until they are kicked off and having to take to the mean streets getting hooked on crack cocaine and doing all sorts of even nastier shit to support there habits.

Im voting for #2 but wtf do I know lol

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
god fucking dammit my saved game is not working am I gonna be pissed if I have to do this over again. Is there any dev saves we can have? Nevermind I figured it out.

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
I don't see what the fuss is about...

NTR is their is player just wants the neice corrupted... Both dudes are assholes. And I don't know this was done on purpose but... Sex animations with one them sucks cause his cock is too huge and the other has a chub... So there's that...

I just want, for the NTR, to be able in the future to take the Neice from one of the NTR dudes... Cause honestly, it still makes no sense is we have high friendship/love points, and say we let her go on a date with one of the dudes.. It doesn't make sense for her and the PC to all of a sudden have a normal relationship.

I don't care for the Robert NTR, but I would love to take neice from Silver tho.

Funny u mentioned this as the current update involves MC having the option to tell Christina about the webcam hack which in the ntr version offers a possibility of exposing slivers crime and small suggestion that Christina may leave sliver. So we could very well be heading down that alternative path of getting a win back from ntr plot.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Updated my mod for the new version of the game. No new scenes, just an integration of the previous events into v0.1.7 of the vanilla game. I did change 1 of my scenes that I had originally put in there as a deliberate easter egg but decided that it's just too easy to miss. So if you never got my day 4 hot tub expansion for Jess in previous playthroughs, it should be much harder to miss now.

My next version will finally update my day 10 hot tub event with my own renders so no more low res cropped images. I will also be expanding that event significantly since the next version will be my first try at adding some original NTR content. I don't know if I've found framework for doing that type of scene yet where I will actually enjoy it so depending on how it turns out and whether I like it (and whether NTR fans do), it might be my 1 and only NTR attempt.

My next version probably will take a long time. It will be by far my biggest update so far so most likely end of January at the earliest.

Mod link in my sig.

U

User_897603

i hate that a lot of devs put so much effort into NTR. i don't like that shit at all.
I wonder how much loathing of NTR stems from Erik in Big Brother? I hated that dude with a passion, but at least you were able to get rid of him :) Although, I probably would have rather played him as the MC than that weasley soyboy. And as a former husband who was cheated on, I'm not down with being cuckolded; my ex found that out when I kicked her to the curb :)

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Been quite some time since I gave this one a shot, and boy have things changed.

Sadly the 'sleep sex' tag doesn't really apply, your character can never do anything really naughty with anyone while they are asleep. Same, since it's that tag that got me interested in this to begin with.

The story is at least competent, however it drags on a bit with the details. I get that this is a VN, but surely you can get the point across faster in some areas. Because sometimes there are moments where you do a whole lot of reading, after the point has already been made, and it's pretty monotonous.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Sadly the 'sleep sex' tag doesn't really apply, your character can never do anything really naughty with anyone while they are asleep. Same, since it's that tag that got me interested in this to begin with.
The tags are generally misunderstood here in f95zone. Even if a single scene of sleep sex is there, the tag gets added. So, its easy to misinterpret it. What you should for is 'genre' in the op. That'll give a better idea of the main and mostly used kinks in the game.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
So got a question about the cuckold content. In the walkthrough it specifically mentions that if Christine is dating the MC as an open relationship, her friendship score is higher than desire and the MC makes her jealous by having sex with other girls, then Christine would potentially sleep with other guys as well to make him jealous.

Has any of that content been added yet? Or is that still to come?

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
So got a question about the cuckold content. In the walkthrough it specifically mentions that if Christine is dating the MC as an open relationship, her friendship score is higher than desire and the MC makes her jealous by having sex with other girls, then Christine would potentially sleep with other guys as well to make him jealous.

Has any of that content been added yet? Or is that still to come?
Still to come and probably gonna lead to a game over..

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
As for the questions about what may or may not happen with Christine in the NTR arcs... try some of the different options after dinner.
It seems most are not intersted what will happen with Christine.They want to know if Silver and Robert will be killed by serial killer or shark or furious wife/gf etc.
You guys menage to make the secondary character-Jessica-more interesting than the main one.

KisaJ

Jul 23, 2017
don't get me wrong, i absolutely love the game and i appreciate that that the devs are going towards all different kinds of directions. but for me personally looking at the last few updates, i kind of felt uneasy looking at silver trying to get it on with my girl Christine and getting away with it while i'm on the exclusive route with her.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
don't get me wrong, i absolutely love the game and i appreciate that that the devs are going towards all different kinds of directions. but for me personally looking at the last few updates, i kind of felt uneasy looking at silver trying to get it on with my girl Christine and getting away with it while i'm on the exclusive route with her.
If someone is actualy thinking that Silver will get a divorce and will mary Christine or that Robert will fall in love with her and she will be THE ONE for him,he is delusional:)

Reactions: Rythan25

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
still seems to be acting as if I had fucked jess when I haven't.
Can you let me know when and how that is referenced? That way we can fix it, as that's unintentional.

It seems most are not intersted what will happen with Christine.They want to know if Silver and Robert will be killed by serial killer or shark or furious wife/gf etc.
You guys menage to make the secondary character-Jessica-more interesting than the main one.
One thing I have learned is that different people like different stuff. I love both Christine and Jess, some guys just flat out adore Chris, and some like you, like Jess better. As for the rest of it, well things are coming to a head with Robert and Silver and Christine and Jess...

Getting away with it? Little early to say that isn't it? But yes... that is supposed to be a bit uncomfortable...

Reactions: quinfax

Wolfie3DX

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Can someone tell me what i am supposed to do after breakfast? Seems like nothing at all or i missed something.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes