khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Not sure if this was in a previous version and I just missed it before, but in preparation for figuring out how various event consequences work for my mod development I was actually paying attention to the dialog on the Yacht to see what effect my choices where having. I was happy when I noticed Christine dropping hints that she might be ok with a threesome with MC and Jess on the current path I'm on (Exclusive relationship, turned Jess down at the Spa, did fuck Sonya on day 11).

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
hey everyone they just released a test walkthrough in the discord
Thank you. For this test walk
Cant wait to see the complete v0.17 walkthrough. This game have some path that i really do not wanna see or discovery!
Generally i do not like to use a walk, but when in a game there are some shit genre i really need a walk, so to avoid some bad route like the Silver/Roberto.

Reactions: Rythan25

JoJoMan2997

May 20, 2017
Thank you. For this test walk
Cant wait to see the complete v0.17 walkthrough. This game have some path that i really do not wanna see or discovery!
Generally i do not like to use a walk, but when in a game there are some shit genre i really need a walk, so to avoid some bad route like the Silver/Roberto.
you wont get ntr unless you actively seek it

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
do you think its safe to say there is really just 4 major paths to this game? I am the type that likes to play almost every route in order to see all the different stories, but I really dont want to go through all the different permutations. I just want to play through the major routes only that would pretty much cover all the scenes. so from what I can gather from looking at the guide, it seems like there seems to be only 4.

1. dating MC on corporate route - friendly path
2. dating Silver on Corporate route - friendly path
3. dating MC on pateron route - Horny path
4. dating Robert on Pateron route - horny path.

and on the pateron route, you can go with an open relationship and pretty much go on a harem path and sleep with all the women so you can see their stories too. are there any other paths that may have different stories to them?

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
do you think its safe to say there is really just 4 major paths to this game? I am the type that likes to play almost every route in order to see all the different stories, but I really dont want to go through all the different permutations. I just want to play through the major routes only that would pretty much cover all the scenes. so from what I can gather from looking at the guide, it seems like there seems to be only 4.

1. dating MC on corporate route - friendly path
2. dating Silver on Corporate route - friendly path
3. dating MC on pateron route - Horny path
4. dating Robert on Pateron route - horny path.

and on the pateron route, you can go with an open relationship and pretty much go on a harem path and sleep with all the women so you can see their stories too. are there any other paths that may have different stories to them?
A fairer description would be 2 major (MC on corporate and patreron) and 2 minor (Rober and Sliver) paths when you cross compare the game till date in terms of available scenes and narrative. It is a bit comical when ppl state theres too much NTR when really in comparison on the game as a whole, that is not the case. I suppose ppl do need to release frustration and vent with crap here disgusting there etc.

So major routes with most scenes is really the adult friendly path. NTR is really very minimal.

I think the harem path is not just restricted to MC pateron but also maybe MC corporate. Lastly from the walkthroughs at hand, should be safe to say its just 4 paths as per game version.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Thank you for the update
I love the game
The facial expressions are lovely and convey character's feeling, sometimes they do look weird but most of the time its really great and lovely, at least to me.

Not sure about the Harem path, 3 runs and I always end up with Chris and at the end of the update they always say hi to each other, after Chris decides to call her, in her room.
Cannot wait for next update :)

I did spot some errors and mistaken lines (incorrect person showing saying something)
and there was a line in the recollection of Chris and Jess that made me feel weird and paranoid (1st recollection on how they talk)

CheeRz and thank you.

Rizking

Sep 6, 2018
I want to touch the room, but he immediately touches the kitchen
Please Tell me how to fix bugs
I play on android

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
@Burt Reynolds Mustache I found what I think is a glitch. In the NTR Silver route, during the end of movie night when the MC is recounting the old story and the option "I messed up" and "She overreacted" appears, choosing either of them gives a -3 friendly. I don't know if it's supposed to happen or if it's a bug.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
@Burt Reynolds Mustache I found what I think is a glitch. In the NTR Silver route, during the end of movie night when the MC is recounting the old story and the option "I messed up" and "She overreacted" appears, choosing either of them gives a -3 friendly. I don't know if it's supposed to happen or if it's a bug.
That negative is because the MC's horny is above a certain level... and that changes the tenor of his response, and Christine isn't too thrilled with it.

Reactions: quinfax

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
That negative is because the MC's horny is above a certain level... and that changes the tenor of his response, and Christine isn't too thrilled with it.
But isn't that supposed to happen if we choose one of the option? I checked the walkthrough and for friendly path it's blaming yourself and for horny path it's blaming the woman that gives the negative points (both cases MC's horny greater than 20) , but in NTR Silver choosing both gives a -3. I just checked again to make sure and even decreased the MC's horny points below 20 using the top right corner calendar. Even then I got -3 friendly points in both cases.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
But isn't that supposed to happen if we choose one of the option? I checked the walkthrough and for friendly path it's blaming yourself and for horny path it's blaming the woman that gives the negative points (both cases MC's horny greater than 20) , but in NTR Silver choosing both gives a -3. I just checked again to make sure and even decreased the MC's horny points below 20 using the top right corner calendar. Even then I got -3 friendly points in both cases.
Ok. I'll look at it. Either choice will give you the points it's more about how the MC thinks of the situation himself than it is about the points but if you are getting the -3 after dropping the score below 20, then that sounds like a bug. Thanks for letting us know.

Reactions: quinfax and Floga

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
Sad, but there is no NTR walk... I would like to see full Silver or Robert walkthrough.
there kind of is, if you look at the bottom of the walkthrough there is an NTR section. it shows you where all the NTR moments are. there arent many situations for them, but doing those will alter the story.

though yes the walkthrough doesnt take them into consideration and thus some dialogue choices are changed because of this, so you'll have to experiment with those. but most of it is covered.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes