Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
I liked the story... until it reached the yatch.

I wanted christine only for myself, not to share with another girl.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I liked the story... until it reached the yatch.

I wanted christine only for myself, not to share with another girl.
Just be glad you didn't stumble into one of the "alternate" paths for that whole yacht scene...

*shudders*

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Just be glad you didn't stumble into one of the "alternate" paths for that whole yacht scene...

*shudders*
Gonna be enough here, I did my best in treating Christine as if it was a real life relationship
Turn out I'd make any girl bisexual following the game's mechanic

Love triangle aren't for me & sharing a girl isn't my type so eh
I'll just imagine that the game ended with a nice happy ending with only christine & not her slut friend

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018
1547107149404.png

Hello guys!
I hope you all had great time with your families during Christmas and now you're kicking off The New Year on the righ foot.
It's been quite quiet on my Patreon page for a while, so I think it's best time to show you something what's going on "behind the scenes".

Meanwhile storywriter is working hard on scripts for next episode of Babysitter, I've decided to spend some time with setting up places and characters for our new game. The voting has been already closed and the winner is clear. The next game is going to be Babysitter 2 and you can check out below some of new characters...

Which girl you like the most? And which you like the least? Write in the comments!

T4bbo and Team

PS: We've created bunch of new rooms on our Discord channel, where we discuss next game characters looks, ideas and 3D assets. If you want to participate and make some suggestions feel free to join.

Iven71

Aug 13, 2018
Is the new game going to be set in Italy? Because I'm pretty sure I saw those two guys hounding on every woman getting off the train in Naples once upon a time.
I like the first girl after your text (the sweet innocent with the braces) most, second then the girl with the blue top (ie the 4 image).
View attachment 220144

Hello guys!
I hope you all had great time with your families during Christmas and now you're kicking off The New Year on the righ foot.
It's been quite quiet on my Patreon page for a while, so I think it's best time to show you something what's going on "behind the scenes".

Meanwhile storywriter is working hard on scripts for next episode of Babysitter, I've decided to spend some time with setting up places and characters for our new game. The voting has been already closed and the winner is clear. The next game is going to be Babysitter 2 and you can check out below some of new characters...

Which girl you like the most? And which you like the least? Write in the comments!

T4bbo and Team

PS: We've created bunch of new rooms on our Discord channel, where we discuss next game characters looks, ideas and 3D assets. If you want to participate and make some suggestions feel free to join.

I like the first girl after your text (the sweet innocent with the braces) most, second then the girl with the blue top (the 4th image).

May 8, 2018
View attachment 220144

Hello guys!

T4bbo and Team

Idk is anyone noticed but first girl in that lazy bag looks a lot like sister from madek's two weeks which is a BIG plus for me. About other girls, renders are rly nice, but that girl in blue jeans top with tattoo is winner for me, she looks stunning. Milf, whoever she is, she have killer body, and I'm looking forward eagerly for that game, especially if we will be able to get in some action with all of them or build harem with them.:love:
P.S.: I hope that ntr shit, if it will be in the game, will be avoidable, just like here.

Reactions: Mohawk01 and Floga

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Idk is anyone noticed but first girl in that lazy bag looks a lot like sister from madek's two weeks which is a BIG plus for me. About other girls, renders are rly nice, but that girl in blue jeans top with tattoo is winner for me, she looks stunning. Milf, whoever she is, she have killer body, and I'm looking forward eagerly for that game, especially if we will be able to get in some action with all of them or build harem with them.:love:
P.S.: I hope that ntr shit, if it will be in the game, will be avoidable, just like here.
I heard you can turn NTR off in the upcoming game so you wont even know its there. Still means less content for people like myself and others who find that NTR shit whack AF. But we cant have it all I guess.

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018
That tattoo girl it's supposed to be a wife's daughter I think if Im not wrong, and about ntr i like it, not because I enjoy it, it's because i like to see everything the game has to offer.

Reactions: Idkanythingsmarter
May 8, 2018
That tattoo girl it's supposed to be a wife's daughter I think if Im not wrong, and about ntr i like it, not because I enjoy it, it's because i like to see everything the game has to offer
Totally understandable bud. Personally I would avoid it even if that would skip more than half content of the game. I'm, just, not into that.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes