L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
You have to be on ntr route with Robert, when mc turn laptop after the yacht event to spy robert, you will see this scene.
And everything is clear because I do not enter NTR. And I thought I missed something.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Started playing the game, following the walkthrough.
First inconsistency.

Day 3. 43. Go to kitchen and use fridge (Friend +1). However it gives friend -1!
Day 4. 70. Tell a lie, 71. Peek, 72. Peek some more, 73. Peek some more, 74. Go change, 75. End it (Friend +3, Horny +3). End of day 4 (Friend 19 Horny 8)

None of this happen. After telling "maybe another time" MC goes sleep.

What I am missing here?...

Edit, used cheat to give myself +2 friend points, which did unlocked the above events.
Walkthrough said by end day 6 I should've 20 friend and 10 horny. However I had 21/11. Walkthrough is inconsistant and it seems to be impossible to unlock day 4 events without cheating as well.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Started playing the game, following the walkthrough.
First inconsistency.

Day 3. 43. Go to kitchen and use fridge (Friend +1). However it gives friend -1!
Day 4. 70. Tell a lie, 71. Peek, 72. Peek some more, 73. Peek some more, 74. Go change, 75. End it (Friend +3, Horny +3). End of day 4 (Friend 19 Horny 8)

None of this happen. After telling "maybe another time" MC goes sleep.

What I am missing here?...

Edit, used cheat to give myself +2 friend points, which did unlocked the above events.
Walkthrough said by end day 6 I should've 20 friend and 10 horny. However I had 21/11. Walkthrough is inconsistant and it seems to be impossible to unlock day 4 events without cheating as well.
You sure you didn't miss anything; perhaps didn't do one of the steps or made a choice different then the one specified? I haven't had any problems following the walkthrough in any of my play-throughs.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
You sure you didn't miss anything; perhaps didn't do one of the steps or made a choice different then the one specified? I haven't had any problems following the walkthrough in any of my play-throughs.
Followed step by step. Until day 3 it was a 100% accurate. Fridge part gives -1, instead of +1.
At end of day 2, had friend 15, horny 1 as walkthrough did calculate. Fridge would lead to 16 needed to pass the event check, however since it gave a -1, 14 wasn't enough. On day 3 I tried to click on everything, nothing has worked.
Another example, in Jess bathroom scence if I follow the walkthrough 100% I won't have enough points for the event check at bathroom, which will lead to friend -1 and horny -1, instead of horny +1 as if I had enough to pass the test check.

In day 6 I also had more points that I suppose to have as well.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Followed step by step. Until day 3 it was a 100% accurate. Fridge part gives -1, instead of +1.
At end of day 2, had friend 15, horny 1 as walkthrough did calculate. Fridge would lead to 16 needed to pass the event check, however since it gave a -1, 14 wasn't enough. On day 3 I tried to click on everything, nothing has worked.
Another example, in Jess bathroom scence if I follow the walkthrough 100% I won't have enough points for the event check at bathroom, which will lead to friend -1 and horny -1, instead of horny +1 as if I had enough to pass the test check.

In day 6 I also had more points that I suppose to have as well.
On day 3 when you wake up, if you choose the option "Sleep some more" then you get a -1 when you click the fridge later instead of a +1. Both "Wake her" and Let her sleep" get you a +1 from the fridge properly. You're following the friendly path right?

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
On day 3 when you wake up, if you choose the option "Sleep some more" then you get a -1 when you click the fridge later instead of a +1. Both "Wake her" and Let her sleep" get you a +1 from the fridge properly. You're following the friendly path right?
Oops, I let her sleep some more.

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018
I put it in the saves folder, but it did not work
I just downloaded it again and it worked, did you after the download, rename the file for example
from 13513_9-9-LT1.save to 9-9-LT1.save and than copy and pasted to game directory ?

Liquid23

Dec 27, 2017
Is the fisting (Jess, Christine) scene able to be achieved in the game? I tried all routed and never got it.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes