KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
I also hope the exclusive to Christine route is very rewarding, a intimate loyal relationship, strong romance, no forced ntr, simply a sweet path to follow, where the MC no longer lusts for jess if the correct choices are chosen, maybe exclusive polygamy, a intense relationship between Jess Chris and the Mc, a opening to bring Jess back in on the exclusive path .... Eventually Monica will find out a potential end game if bad choices are made but what if good choices they run away to another country with a change of identity start a new life together this would be a few updates away probably but it could continue from there more updates or a end game with an eventual sequel.. Ive only spoke regarding exclusive path there could be so many different choices either leading to tragic or pleasant end game .... Hope you take my request into consideration being loyal to Christine is by far my favorite path and honestly wouldn't mind exclusive polygamy, still remaining a sweet passionate relationship, where Jess loves the MC just as much as she loves Christine and Christine loves Jess just as much as she loves the MC, with all 3 truly happy with the exclusive polygamic relationship .... No forced ntr if the polygamic route isn't taken, but results in a depressed Jess if her horny is low enough, if its too high then she dates one of the cucks leading to ntr.
Should go to his patreon, not here.

RonnieH

Aug 7, 2018
I also hope the exclusive to Christine route is very rewarding, a intimate loyal relationship, strong romance, simply a sweet path to follow, where the MC no longer lusts for jess if the correct choices are chosen.. Maybe exclusive polygamy, a intense relationship between Jess Chris and the Mc, a opening to bring Jess back in on the exclusive path. .... Eventually Monica will find out, a potential end game if bad choices are made, but if good choices are made they run away to another country, with a change of identity they start a new life together(with Jess if polygamy is a option).. This would be a few updates away probably, but it could continue from there, more updates or a end game with an eventual sequel.. I've only spoke regarding exclusive path there could be so many different choices, either leading to tragic or pleasant end game. .... Hope you take my request into consideration being loyal to Christine is by far my favorite path and honestly wouldn't mind exclusive polygamy, still remaining a sweet passionate relationship, where Jess loves the MC just as much as she loves Christine and Christine loves Jess just as much as she loves the MC, with all 3 truly happy with the exclusive polygamic relationship. .... If the polygamic route isn't taken, it results in a depressed single Jess if her horny is low enough (should be low enough if MC really was exclusive, as in letting Chris go to the office and staying with Chris at the diner), if its too high then she dates one of the cucks leading to ntr, this would only be one outcome out of many others, this one obtained through exclusivity to Christine. .... One other thing, a SB - VN compromise.. Add more freedom more use of money, like dates and gifts to further increase friend and horny, a cheat to add money, all while sticking to VN style.
What do you really think of the VN?

Reactions: botc76
Nov 4, 2018
Been trying to get the cuck route happening. Tried a bunch of variation, and apart from Robert lifting Christine onto the boat, and being with him in the pool game, I can't get her to swing with him - despite saying it's ok to be in open relationship. Is there a way?
Id never go with any NTR concerning Jess and Chris but i think while keeping her friend and horny low just high enough for certain things the cheat section should really be useful in the walkthrough following horny route on 2 dedicated saves one for patron one for corp scroll to the bottom of the walkthrough it has a ntr guide just make the stated changes on your horny route it will guide you through them all through 2 different playthroughs allow 4 save numbers for patron 1-4 and 4 for corp 5-8 plenty enough to make saves for important decisions

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@OverlordExoduz please don't double (triple, whatever) post.

If you need to add on to your thoughts and your post is the latest, hit the "Edit" button.
If you want to reply to multiple posts, click the "Quote" button at the bottom of each post, then the "Insert quotes..." button at the bottom of the text entry box.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017

Babysitters VN/Sandbox vote

Hey guys,
I've been receiving quite some messages whether it would be possible to make straight visual novel regarding next game. I know we've planned to have sandbox type as there are quite some players who like this style, but I want to know real numbers. I understand I cannot meet expectations of every single player, but at least I want to give you space to tell your opinion.
I will try to describe shortly differences in game mechanics between Sandbox and VN type of game and let you decide what kind game the Babysitters will be.

Sandbox type:
Each day will be divided into single hours and each hour you can make some actions which will progress time further (train, work, eat, sleep, interact with girls etc.)
Pros:
- free roam option and real daily life feeling
- player needs to look for clues and things to progress in story, feeling of being rewarded
- longer gameplay each version
Cons:
- repetitive gameplay (although we will try to decrease it as much as possible we cannot totally avoid seeing same action multiple times again)
- more time spent with bugs hunting and coding the mechanics
Visual Novel (TellTale) type:
You will progress through story as in typical TellTale type of game. Based on your decision tree different story paths will open/close for you.
Pros:
- player is 100% focused on the story and his decisions without any distractions
- no repetetive gameplay
- more time spent with renders and less time with coding and bugs hunting
Cons:
- no free roam option (although we will make some mechanics and mini games as you could see on Yacht)
- shorter gameplay each version

PS: Game mechanics in sandbox type of game would be simple pictures of rooms you can click and teleport there.

***BELOW ARE VOTES AS OF - 8:20PM EST (1/18/19)***

Sandbox = 36%

Visual Novel (TellTale type) = 64%

78 votes total
I vote VN, just like Babysitter. Why change what works perfectly with different choice routes. This is what makes Babysitter my favorite game. For instance, on the NTR route, you know you are going to eventually see Christina with Silver. But with a Sandbox style, you have to play day after day after day until you finally see something? If the game has been updated to see it? It gets old after a while with boring grinding. Christina's bedroom... rinse... repeat... 2 weeks later... Oh finally. The reason Milfy City works so well is because the events don't take too long to happen. But still, when I see something happening in the living room, I wonder what I may be missing in the garage, and so forth. "But you just have to repeat it again until the next week..." There's that repeat word again. No thanks. Just give me a VN with different choices that result in dire consequences. :)(y)

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
I think if you remain true to Christine it's impossible (or close to it) to end up in an NTR scene by accident. I think it's a bit less clear for people who want the MC to be a player but don't want Christine and/or Jess to also fuck other people. If you're fucking all of the girls I think you're more likely to end up in an unintentional NTR scene, although I had no trouble so far doing playthroughs where MC fucks everyone and none of the girls get any side action, although Christine in particular makes it clear she's mad at certain points and is thinking about it.
But this is the reality :))) Where in real life you can fuck any girl you want but you expect them to stay only with you ? Only if you are extremely rich and you spoil them .. but even that you have no guarantee .

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
yeah, sandbox is not as good as vn style when dealing with this type of games. sandbox usually i lose the feelings of eroticism too often, as im clicking around and do the same thing over and over, while in VN usually i stay focused most of the time.
Sandbox can work if it's something like Milfy CIty or F.I.L.F.In both games we don't repeat same thing that much before we get to the new scenes.Sometimes we don't even need to repeat:)

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
to be fair i played a bit this game and it's very intrigue and is one of the best games i played so far at least the screenplay , but i didnt paid attention to details ... does this Mister Silver has a daughter ? was she introduced yet in game ? i think would be interested if you can corrupt her and take advantage of her if you followed the NTR path and he deflowered your nice as a big revenge :)))

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
to be fair i played a bit this game and it's very intrigue and is one of the best games i played so far at least the screenplay , but i didnt paid attention to details ... does this Mister Silver has a daughter ? was she introduced yet in game ? i think would be interested if you can corrupt her and take advantage of her if you followed the NTR path and he deflowered your nice as a big revenge :)))
Mr Silver does have a daughter, can't really corrupt her though.

Nov 4, 2018
Alyssa is Silver's daughter shes basically a slut on the Yacht you either fuck her or spy on that rich black guy fucking her both scenes are optional 1 choose follow Alyssa after the chicken fight 2 choose follow the girls and during the exploration choose go inside. Those 2 are the only options. Also idk much about the NTR i avoided it all together but i think it will always be the MC that deflowers Chris if following the wt either friendly or horny will be high enough to allow the sex scene in the bedroom allowing you to take her vcard roughly or kindly if going for NTR roughly probably helps alot

Reactions: numanumani

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Sandbox can work if it's something like Milfy CIty or F.I.L.F.In both games we don't repeat same thing that much before we get to the new scenes.Sometimes we don't even need to repeat:)
Yeah, it can work, but it depends entirely on how the dev handles it. Fe. it's extremely important to give enough hints in game to point you at the right location at the right time.

Alyssa is Silver's daughter shes basically a slut on the Yacht you either fuck her or spy on that rich black guy fucking her both scenes are optional 1 choose follow Alyssa after the chicken fight 2 choose follow the girls and during the exploration choose go inside. Those 2 are the only options. Also idk much about the NTR i avoided it all together but i think it will always be the MC that deflowers Chris if following the wt either friendly or horny will be high enough to allow the sex scene in the bedroom allowing you to take her vcard roughly or kindly if going for NTR roughly probably helps alot
IIRC, as I've never played it myself, the NTR stuff starts a whole lot earlier, with one or two decisions in regards to Silver and Robert, early in the game.
Isn't it when she considers the job and you can either warn her or not, about Silver's intentions.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
View attachment 227271

Memories 2
Is it attraction or she's just admiring something?
In each case, Christine tends to stare sometimes on Jessica's breast for little too long.
Let's face it, Chris has had the hots for Jess from day 1. I can't even count how often she has stared at her tits and ass, with that look as if she would start drooling any minute now.
IMO, she is bisexual and at least physically attracted to Jess, which should ideally open both the threesome option in the romance/love route and a small harem with the 3 girls and the MC in the horny route.

Reactions: rogosh

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
Well yes this is 1 of the things that bother me , you can have many endings a lot of choices to do but anyway the action is very linear so you are not able to change anything if you told her to trust Silver for example ... The guy is treating you like a slut but you still accept it and you can't warn her anymore after you make some decisions, which is not very realistic . I mean we should had 2-3 maybe more alternatives and be able to warn her on yacht as well ... but if you choice NTR path you cant do anything anymore on yacht .. it's like letting your nice to be "raped"

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes