BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
This situation is very difficult because to the most faithful ones the kiss part is already cheating.
And then there are even some out there in the world that says cheating starts with just the thought. It's all philosophical really (or biblical if you really want to go that route). It comes down to when does the one that's cheating thinks it's cheating.

Reactions: numanumani

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
And then there are even some out there in the world that says cheating starts with just the thought. It's all philosophical really (or biblical if you really want to go that route). It comes down to when does the one that's cheating thinks it's cheating.
Your right everybody has that line. Mine is intimate physical contact (kissing, fondling etc...).

Thoughts would be too much for anybody to control. Even the most faithful still get "ideas" when they see a great ass or pair of tatas. :sneaky:

Reactions: SlimTony and Valeck

Genact

Jul 13, 2018
Your right everybody has that line. Mine is intimate physical contact (kissing, fondling etc...).

Thoughts would be too much for anybody to control. Even the most faithful still get "ideas" when they see a great ass or pair of tatas. :sneaky:
I have to disagree, cheating is when the cheater is found out by their partner, and it is when the partner thinks it is cheating that counts. A lot of cheaters delude themselves that it is not cheating when in fact it is.

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
I have to disagree, cheating is when the cheater is found out by their partner, and it is when the partner thinks it is cheating that counts. A lot of cheaters delude themselves that it is not cheating when in fact it is.
Which is also why I said biblical. In biblical terms, cheating begins with impure thoughts. But this is not a discussion that I like having anywhere because of my disdain for religion groups as a whole. And this is not a place to have said discussion.

tonotini

Feb 22, 2019
Horrible experience for first timer while navigating the apartment. I keep entering the wrong rooms just looking for the way out to pick up the Christine. Devs should consider using labels for all intractable objects.

RonnieH

Aug 7, 2018
Horrible experience for first timer while navigating the apartment. I keep entering the wrong rooms just looking for the way out to pick up the Christine. Devs should consider using labels for all intractable objects.
Have you tried not being bad at everything you've ever done?

Reactions: SeKyBoggTrottr

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
While I think it's a valid complaint to a degree and one that should be considered for future GUIs and environment layouts, it's not especially difficult to learn the layout by trial and error; There aren't that many areas in the apartment.

The game is worth it.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes