DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hmm, I'm going to take a step back and ask; where specifically does the Dev say that it's avoidable? I'm not suggesting it hasn't happened I just can't find it at this moment and I am curious how it was worded. I know it has been mentioned by others many times in this thread but when you start to bring out the money and lied to arguments I want to be sure what the Dev actually said.
What he said was that there was a bug in one of the states set at the yacht that made it happen. It should not happen if I remember right if you are exclusive and Christine's love is higher as horny and you have not let Christine fantasize about Jess in an earlier option. If you broke any of the conditions then the scene will happen.

Reactions: numanumani

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Well the fact that it is not unavoidable, is a bug in this version of the game and it should be avoidable in 1.8b if i understood the writer correct. To be honest I had not gone for the exclusive route in the hope something like this could happen and you would be able to get into a love triangle with Christine and Jess, even if it might be a riskier route. Seems to me that is the only way to keep fooling your sister and survive the end of the game. :p So i did enjoy the Christine and Jess scene on my play-through and it did feel kinda natural.

Do agree though about the general remark about Netorare opponents are always douchebags, it likely comes with the kink. :D Though a game with NTR where you lose the girls to guys who are actually nicer and better men as the MC if you do not take your chances or go to far to get them could be nice with a whole load of appy ends for the girls you miss out for and lesser or bad ends for the women you manage to catch. Not sure that would be popular though. :p
Dont get me wrong. I too am hoping for a 3way relationship with the ladies... maybe a 4th depending on how open Sonya is :ROFLMAO:

If its just a bug them I am totally in wrong and apologize if thats the case. We will see when the full update is released.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Expressing his unhappiness? What would that do? After it happened, it basically doesn't matter anymore, those things already happened, and the trust is broken.
I can't take that feeling away from you but I am sorry to hear you say that so emphatically.

Perhaps the path where she isn't so horny during that event (instead being more romantically into the MC) would be a better choice? I'm not sure, haven't played a friend heavy route myself.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I can't take that feeling away from you but I am sorry to hear you say that so emphatically.

Perhaps the path where she isn't so horny during that event (instead being more romantically into the MC) would be a better choice? I'm not sure, haven't played a friend heavy route myself.
I'll repeat this again: this is happening on the exlusive/friend heavy/no cheating(at least from MC's side) route. That's exactly why it bothers me, because it happened on the friend heavy route, where she isn't horny. I don't have an issue with it happening on the ntr or the heavy lust route, that's ok, it's your choice if you go on those paths. It goes against all the previous decisions for her to cheat at that point.

Again, if someone found a way to avoid it, let me know, but from what i see, it's working as intended. And this is disappointing to me, because up until that point, this game was looking like a game worthy of my support.

Reactions: Valeck

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'll repeat this again: this is happening on the exlusive/friend heavy/no cheating(at least from MC's side) route. That's exactly why it bothers me, because it happened on the friend heavy route, where she isn't horny. I don't have an issue with it happening on the ntr or the heavy lust route, that's ok, it's your choice if you go on those paths. It goes against all the previous decisions for her to cheat at that point.

Again, if someone found a way to avoid it, let me know, but from what i see, it's working as intended. And this is disappointing to me, because up until that point, this game was looking like a game worthy of my support.
You will have to wait for the version 1.8b that is expected to come out at the end of the month with bug fixes and should also add the currently missing threesome scene between Uncle, Christine and Jess if you are on a route where that can happen.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018

DA22 suggested that if you fulfil those criteria then it shouldn't go anywhere? So maybe a bug? I guess we'll find out in 0.1.8b.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
You will have to wait for the version 1.8b that is expected to come out at the end of the month with bug fixes and should also add the currently missing threesome scene between Uncle, Christine and Jess if you are on a route where that can happen.
I guess I'll give it another shot at that point, and see if anything changed. Not interested in threesome scene, as i am not into sharing at all.

Reactions: Valeck

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018

I decided to look at the script for this and as far as I can see, this is avoidable if friend is higher than horny and if you're in an exclusive relationship (SecretRelationship == 1, not just friends with benefits). There's also a choice during the day 12 live stream that can put you on the Christines cheating path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DA22

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I decided to look at the script for this and as far as I can see, this is avoidable if friend is higher than horny and if you're in an exclusive relationship (SecretRelationship == 1, not just friends with benefits). There's also a choice during the day 12 live stream that can put you on the Christines cheating path.
That's because the game's writer didn't see that scene as cheating (even if still is a lighter form of cheating). So, they don't actually fuck on the friend route, but they do fondle and kiss each other, and Christine offers Jess sex, and eventually Jess says no. So the only reason they don't fuck is because Jess says no, not Christine. From what i understand, that's how it's supposed to happen, and it's not a bug.
So yeah, that's a light form of cheating, and based on what the writer said, it's working as intended.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
That's because the game's writer didn't see that scene as cheating (even if still is a lighter form of cheating). So, they don't actually fuck on the friend route, but they do fondle and kiss each other, and Christine offers Jess sex, and eventually Jess says no. From what i understand, that's how it's supposed to happen, and it's not a bug.
So yeah, that's a light form of cheating, and based on what the writer said, it's working as intended.
Thanks for taking your time to post those. Just... don't neglect what happens in the next few scenes, where she decides not to because the MC is more important to her. She wanted to but decided against it. So essentially, the two talk about it and the MC wins that "battle". I see it as a way to cement Christine's choice to go for the MC, a big win. (if you like the MC winning, which I don't, personally...)

She almost strays, but doesn't, so it's not actually NTR. A close call, definitely, but things would get boring quickly without a little excitement.

Reactions: DA22

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Simple question!? I read enough posts. Is this good enough to DL and try??? Or waste of time?

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Simple question!? I read enough posts. Is this good enough to DL and try??? Or waste of time?
Worth it, just be aware of an updated version being released at the end of this month, so in roughly a week if the timeline holds.
Also, do get the walkthrough, since it will help you get on the NTR path, or avoid it if you prefer.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Thank you! Didn't like the boat shit so just wondering if the rest is playable. Just didnt' like it .. My own thoughts thou. Liked beginning of game.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Thanks for taking your time to post those. Just... don't neglect what happens in the next few scenes, where she decides not to because the MC is more important to her. She wanted to but decided against it. So essentially, the two talk about it and the MC wins that "battle". I see it as a way to cement Christine's choice to go for the MC, a big win. (if you like the MC winning, which I don't, personally...)

She almost strays, but doesn't, so it's not actually NTR. A close call, definitely, but things would get boring quickly without a little excitement.
Its cool that the MC wins out but its the fact he had to win thats dumb. It goes against her character up to that point, she is super jealous of Sonya and Jess even if the MC totally ignores them, so the fact it crossed her mind to cheat with Jess is just a rediculous notion on that exclusive path.

My only guess is the devs figured the vast majority of people wouldnt be following that particular path and when they were writing the script for that scene they just got lazy and didnt want to do extra writing and renders for that scene to play out in a totally friend way without any sexual content... wouldnt surprise me to be honest...

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes