Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
While I can't wait to get my dose of Christine, I think I'll rather wait for the threesome scene. I'll try to restrain myself from spamming the thread with "Are we there yet?" posts though. :p

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Im curious if the threesome scene will exceed the foresome scene in the hottub on the yacht. For me the silver route quits too early

Jul 30, 2018
ive got a question im on Day7 and i see this on the walkthrough which choice is the best for the christine good path when the walkthrough says-> 126. Go aer her, (NOTE: If you decide to Stay with Christine, she will end up working with Jessica and abandon her job with Mr. Silver)

im doing the corporate route i want to keep christine away from both robert and silver

albul

Jun 8, 2017
To be fair he admitted it was an error on his part. It happens. And the fact that he took the high road and just admitted a mistake he gets way more credibility from me then like 90% of other devs who say shit like "your reading it wrong and I am incapable of missteps". Thats the shit that destroys your reputation. Just take a bath and move on.
I get that, and I appreciate that, but the scene will remain there and it's getting annoying to see ntr elements creep in the supposedly love/ntr free routes in games where ntr is supposed to be optional. Yes, i acknowledge it's only light cheating, but it's still there. It's the third game i try in recent times (after because i love her and culture shock) that the devs pushes for ntr elements in love routes. I think that the only reason more people aren't bothered by it, is because it's happening with a woman. If those scenes were with silver/robert/any other random male, people would be with pitchforks around here, but since it's with a woman, it's not cheating, it's hot. Why even bother with `exclusive` and things like that, if it won't matter in the end? She'll still offer other people sexual favours, apparently, it doesn't matter.

I think i'll honestly start to avoid games with the ntr tag altogether, even if the dev says it's optional/avoidable, because, apparently it will creep in sooner or later in all routes.

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
I think that the only reason more people aren't bothered by it, is because it's happening with a woman. If those scenes were with silver/robert/any other random male, people would be with pitchforks around here, but since it's with a woman, it's not cheating, it's hot.
No, people are not bothered by it because if they see NTR in the tags, they expect NTR in the game. Its really that simple. Yes, if something bothers you and disturbs you, you should avoid that thing. You won't find me clicking and downloading games with supposedly 'light' or optional murder/gore/vore type stuff cause I am really not into that. I don't download games that have things in them that I hate and then turn around and complain. You are really sensitive to it so take your own advice and stay away.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
It's a really unfortunate complaint, too, because the Culture Shock dev admitted that it was a mistake and changed it. Because I Love Her has become a disaster of...well, I don't need to go there yet again. And here the writer's also quite open to and responding to the pushback. The arbitrary hair-trigger absolutism in a game where one knows (fetish I don't like) is possible seems...misplaced. The update isn't even finished.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's funny how most of the comments in here are what is the PASSWORD and is the NTR avoidable.... just so damn funny
I agree on the password, not on the avoidable NTR though. If it is your kink to see women you like being abused and used by such unsavory characters like Silver and Robert the NTR is great in this game. If that is not your kink though that part of the game is a real big turn off, so I can understand very well people want to know whether that part of the game can be passed up on so as not to ruin their experience especially since the game does have a great story and renders. I would not mind though if you had to cockblock Robert and Silver a bit less on the non-NTR route and they would be way less visible on those routes myself.

Of course it also does not help that NTR tag is used to include so many things like cheating, swinging and stealing away both from MC doing it or it being done to him. This makes it not weird that people want to know what the extent and forms are that NTR takes in a game. :p

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
I agree on the password, not on the avoidable NTR though. If it is your kink to see women you like being abused and used by such unsavory characters like Silver and Robert the NTR is great in this game. If that is not your kink though that part of the game is a real big turn off, so I can understand very well people want to know whether that part of the game can be passed up on so as not to ruin their experience especially since the game does have a great story and renders. I would not mind though if you had to cockblock Robert and Silver a bit less on the non-NTR route and they would be way less visible on those routes myself.

Of course it also does not help that NTR tag is used to include so many things like cheating, swinging and stealing away both from MC doing it or it being done to him. This makes it not weird that people want to know what the extent and forms are that NTR takes in a game. :p
I just thought is a funny thing because this game has been here for more than a year now and the ntr thing is been answered many times and the password well if they read the game its in there ( the last password anyway )....... and I fucking hate ntr..... if someone would do that to me in real life ....well... god have mercy on they soul

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys ahahahahahah :ROFLMAO: the password is... :ROFLMAO:

lol i know that the password is MCSilverBullet :ROFLMAO: i just use the search button. At last i hope is that. Just now i am download the v1.8 so i can try it only at the end of the download.
I am just laught like a crazy to see how many ppl ask about it!

I mean i try to go back like 5 or 6 page and there are 3 really 3 guys that just ask the password one after another, like... i really hope is like this, like just post without read if the password was already writen.
Anyway for the sake of all mind (was just better to put the password on page 1)?
Really so no other ppl ask about it XD

Also is really sad to see how many guys continue to complain about NTR! Me too hate NTR, but this game have avoid NTR so who is the problem? Really if someone do not like, avoid it. If someone like, just do it.
Also the developer just say that the NTR is not the main focus about the game. That the game have, but is easy avoidable.
So is usless to continue to ask about a full NTR plot. This game is not like that.
This game is a plot base game! Where you need really to play the pot to go to other sex action.
Is not a grind go around game and gain relationship point to see every time the same sex scene.

I mean there are lot and lot of great game on this forum where you need to grind and gain point to see every sex scene in game.
But this game is not like that. In this game you have to go to point A, to point B and if you choice well you see who happen.
I really like this game! Have really great animation. The girls/women are all gorgeous really. Well perhaps :ROFLMAO: there is only one name that really wanna me complain about it :ROFLMAO: really Veruca is the only name that i do not like. But men she is so damn gorgeous that i cant wait to fuck her with MC and finaly see me revenge toward Silver. Ofc i play the game avoiding all NTR. Because i hate NTR. But i always wanna a revenge toward Silver or the other men.

Anyway cant wait to see this v1.8 update. But i already know that see the full update i need to wait the 1.8b.
But at last i can taste who happen in this new update. Also cant wait the walkthrough too. Ofc i know that the walk come with the 1.8b. So i save on another slot to reload the correct one with the walk.

As always thank you to let us play you game t4bbo!

Reactions: Raksha17

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
The game is great fun, the one thing I'm confused on is the walkthrough. It talks about the horny being higher then the friend, is that just going through picking the horny choices over the friend choices? Or will there be an option later to reset, (some), values like friend and play back through?

Either way, I'm enjoying the game, and I'm glad for the tips to avoid NTR. I will admit that I lol'd at the (Punch him in the face sequence).

Reactions: asgardtipar2

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Everybody can see the NTR tag and like me would just pass on it because I am not into that cuck bullshit. The real problem is that when a dev says its "avoidable" and you end up with NTR content on a path that should'nt have any of that content that is what makes people mad. Did the dev just lie to get more people to try it and possibly support them. Just be honest with players and say at some point your love interest might get fucked/raped/blackmailed and people will just move on. If devs do it cause they like that shit and just want to troll people who dont then thats just some sociopathic shit right there.

Reactions: Valeck and albul
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes