KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Kind of interesting the readings people have on the Christine rejection scene... I'll put some of that on myself as I am not entirely sure it does come across as intended... more that Christine wants to do SOMETHING for Jess and pushes it a bit before thinking... then when Jess gives her an out... she takes it on the exclusive friend route... feeling conflicted about the whole thing... and the want to being that she wishes she could be what Jess wants her to be... not wishing that she could cheat... though. One lives and learns as a writer I suppose.

Some of it clearly does come across as intended, but definitely not all.
@Burt Reynolds Mustache, I don't saw any bugs in my saves. In fact the kiss happens in both routes(friendship and horny), but the sex scene just happens in the horny route(it makes sense because in this route you said to make their relationship open if you followed the walkthrough) while in the friendship route she pushes jess away feeling guilty and they go to home.

PS.: the sex scene was awesome

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
@Burt Reynolds Mustache, I don't saw any bugs in my saves. In fact the kiss happens in both routes(friendship and horny), but the sex scene just happens in the horny route(it makes sense because in this route you said to make their relationship open if you followed the walkthrough) while in the friendship route she pushes jess away feeling guilty and they go to home.

PS.: the sex scene was awesome
Not all bugs give big error windows to make them obvious. There's a flag that's not triggering properly in the game and so you're getting scenes you weren't intended to see. I'm sure they'll fix that and several other things once the rest of this update is released.

Reactions: KyoriKusagami

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Maybe put that in the OP, or i can imagine u answer that question many times until we got the complete and fixed update. :D
Putting it in the OP wont matter. The question will still be asked repeatedly because very few people will see it in the op. Many people tend to not read anything further than the post right above theirs, sometimes not even then. Prime example, just one page back... :ROFLMAO:

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Putting it in the OP wont matter. The question will still be asked repeatedly because very few people will see it in the op. Many people tend to not read anything further than the post right above theirs, sometimes not even then. Prime example, just one page back... :ROFLMAO:
I'm afraid I know that you're right :D

Reactions: Mt PewPew

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
The absolute madmen who added another password to this game when every few posts is already about the first password.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.
And here I thought that having it be literally something that you COULD NOT fail would avoid that. Clearly I was mistaken. All good though.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Kind of interesting the readings people have on the Christine rejection scene... I'll put some of that on myself as I am not entirely sure it does come across as intended... more that Christine wants to do SOMETHING for Jess and pushes it a bit before thinking... then when Jess gives her an out... she takes it on the exclusive friend route... feeling conflicted about the whole thing... and the want to being that she wishes she could be what Jess wants her to be... not wishing that she could cheat... though. One lives and learns as a writer I suppose.

Some of it clearly does come across as intended, but definitely not all.
So that whole scene at the lake on the exclusive friend route doesn't come across as cheating to you? "My best friend is down because i rejected her earlier, but i'll make it up to her by kissing/fondling each other and then offer sex. Fuck the boyfriend, he's not here, so i'll just help Jess with whatever she needs". Was that your line of thinking? Because that's just really odd to me.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
So that whole scene at the lake on the exclusive friend route doesn't come across as cheating to you? "My best friend is down because i rejected her earlier, but i'll make it up to her by kissing/fondling each other and then offer sex. Fuck the boyfriend, he's not here, so i'll just help Jess with whatever she needs". Was that your line of thinking? Because that's just really odd to me.
To be fair he admitted it was an error on his part. It happens. And the fact that he took the high road and just admitted a mistake he gets way more credibility from me then like 90% of other devs who say shit like "your reading it wrong and I am incapable of missteps". Thats the shit that destroys your reputation. Just take a bath and move on.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes