christoprd

GFX Designer
Dec 10, 2017
we must consider the fact that this update/story arc is not complete, some things that have happened will still be explained or changed later

Reactions: asgardtipar2

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
There's a small misspelling that takes place after MC and Jessica's showering:
"Christine enters the bathroom and you and Christine sit down on the couch to wait for her. A few minutes later she comes out in a towel."

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
I agree on the password, not on the avoidable NTR though. If it is your kink to see women you like being abused and used by such unsavory characters like Silver and Robert the NTR is great in this game. If that is not your kink though that part of the game is a real big turn off, so I can understand very well people want to know whether that part of the game can be passed up on so as not to ruin their experience especially since the game does have a great story and renders. I would not mind though if you had to cockblock Robert and Silver a bit less on the non-NTR route and they would be way less visible on those routes myself.

Of course it also does not help that NTR tag is used to include so many things like cheating, swinging and stealing away both from MC doing it or it being done to him. This makes it not weird that people want to know what the extent and forms are that NTR takes in a game. :p
This whole discussion is such a weird thing from start to finish.

She has a weak moment with a very close girlfriend of hers, whom she has known a lot longer than she's been close to you and even then it can be aborted (right?).

I'd be surprised if she was intended to be a possession tantamount of a RealDoll. Maybe you'd have a point from the narrative sense if this was Robert or Mr. Silver successfully seducing her against your wishes but that's not the case; all actual NTR is easily avoidable.

Reactions: DA22

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Im curious if the threesome scene will exceed the foresome scene in the hottub on the yacht. For me the silver route quits too early
I suspect the threesome won't be NTR but I'd love to be wrong there.

The foursome on the yacht is a game over but it only happens if you lie to Christine about whom you are when she asks during the event. If you just tell her the truth you can carry on playing after the yacht (you get a different NTR scene instead of the foursome) until you get to the current end of content.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Everybody can see the NTR tag and like me would just pass on it because I am not into that cuck bullshit. The real problem is that when a dev says its "avoidable" and you end up with NTR content on a path that should'nt have any of that content that is what makes people mad. Did the dev just lie to get more people to try it and possibly support them. Just be honest with players and say at some point your love interest might get fucked/raped/blackmailed and people will just move on. If devs do it cause they like that shit and just want to troll people who dont then thats just some sociopathic shit right there.
But that didn't happen, did it? She wasn't fucked/raped or blackmailed against the players wishes. Nor was there any "murder/gore/vore" (seriously, that's an impressive try at escalation!) like someone else brought up.

By all accounts she has a cute moment with a childhood friend of hers that can be aborted halfway and people here are just exploding.

This seems like a textbook definition of overreaction. I really hope Mr Mustache doesn't change anything based on these comments.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Everybody can see the NTR tag and like me would just pass on it because I am not into that cuck bullshit. The real problem is that when a dev says its "avoidable" and you end up with NTR content on a path that should'nt have any of that content that is what makes people mad. Did the dev just lie to get more people to try it and possibly support them. Just be honest with players and say at some point your love interest might get fucked/raped/blackmailed and people will just move on. If devs do it cause they like that shit and just want to troll people who dont then thats just some sociopathic shit right there.
Granted, I don't usually rely on walkthroughs for the first time I play the game, but I'd played it a few times before and while I had not gotten to an NTR point yet, I also was a bit frustrated because it was taking so long to get into Christine's pants. Sonya and Jess being a different story. So I used the walkthrough, and completely avoided the NTR stuff.

So yes, the NTR is avoidable, you just need to know exactly where the decision tree branches to avoid it.

Again, I understand the frustration, I'm not into NTR, and prefer to avoid it if at all possible, but if the story is done well enough I might be willing to overlook it.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Granted, I don't usually rely on walkthroughs for the first time I play the game, but I'd played it a few times before and while I had not gotten to an NTR point yet, I also was a bit frustrated because it was taking so long to get into Christine's pants. Sonya and Jess being a different story. So I used the walkthrough, and completely avoided the NTR stuff.

So yes, the NTR is avoidable, you just need to know exactly where the decision tree branches to avoid it.

Again, I understand the frustration, I'm not into NTR, and prefer to avoid it if at all possible, but if the story is done well enough I might be willing to overlook it.
Well, no, not really. She kisses/fondles Jessica and offers to fuck behind MC's back, regardless of what you do, even though she is exclusive with MC, and that's just cheating (light cheating, but still cheating), not a cute moment like somebody else said. So no, it's not avoidable. If someone knows how that can be avoided, let me know.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Well, no, not really. She kisses/fondles Jessica and offers to fuck behind MC's back, regardless of what you do, even though she is presumably exclusive with MC, and that's just cheating. So no, it's not avoidable. If someone knows how that can be avoided, let me know.
The (official?) walkthrough states:
If you choose to have an exclusive relationship, Christine will generally not be happy with the MC if he cheats on her with other women, but she will also be more romantically inclined.
If that's how you feel, I guess you can hope for a future dialogue choice where you can express your dissatisfaction with her straying from your wanton grasp.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
The (official?) walkthrough states:

If that's how you feel, I guess you can hope for a future dialogue choice where you can express your dissatisfaction with her straying from your wanton grasp.
I don't understand how that relates to what i said. If you are in an exclusive relationship with somebody, they are supposed to be romantically inclined to you, not to other people. Or am i misunderstanding what you want to say? And no, in my playthrough, the MC hasn't cheated on Christine with anybody.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
But that didn't happen, did it? She wasn't fucked/raped or blackmailed against the players wishes. Nor was there any "murder/gore/vore" (seriously, that's an impressive try at escalation!) like someone else brought up.

By all accounts she has a cute moment with a childhood friend of hers that can be aborted halfway and people here are just exploding.

This seems like a textbook definition of overreaction. I really hope Mr Mustache doesn't change anything based on these comments.
Well of course you dont want him to change it as you apparently like NTR. I believe MrMustache is also a fan cause of course it will be in there next game also.

I did'nt mean this game has those things. It was an umbrella statement about the general content you see on NTR paths in most of these games.

I agree in the instance of Jess her best friend I would understand the cheating angle. But my gripe is more about how NTR is usually handled, as in most games the antagonists trying to steal the love interests are usually just scummy douchebags. If it was a decent character I wouldnt care as much but characters like Robert and Silver it feels like your protecting them from some shitty people.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
I don't understand how that relates to what i said. If you are in an exclusive relationship with somebody, they are supposed to be romantically inclined to you, not to other people. Or am i misunderstanding what you want to say? And no, in my playthrough, the MC hasn't cheated on Christine with anybody.
Being in an exclusive relationship doesn't actually prevent someone from being with other people, you're just not supposed to.
My point is that it's not a guarantee what someone else might do in that situation.

The Jessica/Christine moment is special to them both and has the potential of going either way and there has been buildup to that in several of the previous releases.

My argument is that she can be romantically involved with the MC and still have an "accident" with Jessica because of "circumstances". Where it goes from there is anyone's guess at this point, but I'd be surprised if it was the first step into a slutpath for Christine unless you specifically make choices to facilitate that. Instead, I expect it to be a potentially one time thing, where she tried something she's been thinking of a long time, and depending on the player's choices, either doesn't do it again or the relationship converts into some form of threesome/open relationship that includes Jessica, essentially a way to branch to another path if the player so chooses.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Being in an exclusive relationship doesn't actually prevent someone from being with other people, you're just not supposed to.
My point is that it's not a guarantee what someone else might do in that situation.

The Jessica/Christine moment is special to them both and has the potential of going either way and there has been buildup to that in several of the previous releases.

My argument is that she can be romantically involved with the MC and still have an "accident" with Jessica because of "circumstances". Where it goes from there is anyone's guess at this point, but I'd be surprised if it was the first step into a slutpath for Christine unless you specifically make choices to facilitate that. Instead, I expect it to be a potentially one time thing, where she tried something she's been thinking of a long time, and depending on the player's choices, either doesn't do it again or the relationship converts into some form of threesome/open relationship that includes Jessica, essentially a way to branch to another path if the player so chooses.
Cheating is cheating no matter how you try to excuse it away. Its the fact the dev said this stuff "is" avoidable when apparently its not. If you invest time and possibly money for a project being told if this content is not for you dont worry its "avoidable" anybody would be pissed being lied too.

albul

Jun 8, 2017

It's cheating, whether it's an accident or cute moment, or special moment, regardless of "circumstatance". However you want to window dress it, it's still cheating.

And of course, if you are in an exclusive relationship doesn't prevent someone from being with other people,. But, if they are doing it, guess what, they are cheating, however you sugarcoat it, and it's stops being exclusive. Cheating and exclusive relationships are mutually exclusive. Or am i just crazy, and i don't know an exclusive relationship is anymore?

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Well of course you dont want him to change it as you apparently like NTR. I believe MrMustache is also a fan cause of course it will be in there next game also.

I did'nt mean this game has those things. It was an umbrella statement about the general content you see on NTR paths in most of these games.

I agree in the instance of Jess her best friend I would understand the cheating angle. But my gripe is more about how NTR is usually handled, as in most games the antagonists trying to steal the love interests are usually just scummy douchebags. If it was a decent character I wouldnt care as much but characters like Robert and Silver it feels like your protecting them from some shitty people.
You know I like NTR, but towards this scene I'm just neutral; my argument is that this isn't really NTR, it's just a story segment. I realise that you may semantically be correct if you go by the typical definition that NTR is any form of cheating. But typically, that also includes a hefty element of jealousy or as you say, stealing of love interests.

I also think that intent is a big part of NTR and in this event I just don't see it. It's a potential climax to Jessica's and Christine's long history together, if you let it reach that point, and it's going to be interesting to see where it goes from there.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
It's cheating, whether it's an accident or cute moment, or special moment, regardless of "circumstatance". However you want to window dress it, it's still cheating.

And of course, if you are in an exclusive relationship doesn't prevent someone from being with other people, and if they are doing it, that's why it's called CHEATING.
And that's why I, as a form of olive branch, suggested a way to handle it was to let the player have the MC express his unhappiness with Christines choices. In the same way the walkthrough suggests it may be handled from her direction.

Reactions: christoprd

albul

Jun 8, 2017
And that's why I, as a form of olive branch, suggested a way to handle it was to let the player have the MC express his unhappiness with Christines choices. In the same way the walkthrough suggests it may be handled from her direction.
Expressing his unhappiness? What would that do? After it happened, it basically doesn't matter anymore, those things already happened, and the trust is broken.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Cheating is cheating no matter how you try to excuse it away. Its the fact the dev said this stuff "is" avoidable when apparently its not. If you invest time and possibly money for a project being told if this content is not for you dont worry its "avoidable" anybody would be pissed being lied too.
Hmm, I'm going to take a step back and ask; where specifically does the Dev say that it's avoidable? I'm not suggesting it hasn't happened I just can't find it at this moment and I am curious how it was worded. I know it has been mentioned by others many times in this thread but when you start to bring out the money and lied to arguments I want to be sure what the Dev actually said.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well the fact that it is not unavoidable, is a bug in this version of the game and it should be avoidable in 1.8b if i understood the writer correct. To be honest I had not gone for the exclusive route in the hope something like this could happen and you would be able to get into a love triangle with Christine and Jess, even if it might be a riskier route. Seems to me that is the only way to keep fooling your sister and survive the end of the game. :p So i did enjoy the Christine and Jess scene on my play-through and it did feel kinda natural.

Do agree though about the general remark about Netorare opponents are always douchebags, it likely comes with the kink. :D Though a game with NTR where you lose the girls to guys who are actually nicer and better men as the MC if you do not take your chances or go to far to get them could be nice with a whole load of happy ends for the girls you miss out for and lesser or bad ends for the women you manage to catch. Not sure that would be popular though. :p

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes