BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
Something happened to the game since I saved and shut it down until I just started playing it a few minutes ago. Every time I try to right click I get the following error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, when I go to the preference menu, I can only choose "Window or Full screen". I can't choose any other option. I'm also including a screenshot of the game. The text is now too far to the right, cutting off words. Everything is just off. It wasn't like this before I stopped playing it 14 hours ago. My current version of the game is 0.1.8

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
Something happened to the game since I saved and shut it down until I just started playing it a few minutes ago. Every time I try to right click I get the following error:

Also, when I go to the preference menu, I can only choose "Window or Full screen". I can't choose any other option. I'm also including a screenshot of the game. The text is now too far to the right, cutting off words. Everything is just off. It wasn't like this before I stopped playing it 14 hours ago. My current version of the game is 0.1.8
Okay, I got everything to work again. I deleted the game and then unpacked it. Everything is back to normal.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I just do not understand. Yesterday i download the game, but for various problem i cant play it. So i need to play the v0.18
Who do you mean with that?

Everybody can see the NTR tag and like me would just pass on it because I am not into that cuck bullshit. The real problem is that when a dev says its "avoidable" and you end up with NTR content on a path that should'nt have any of that content that is what makes people mad. Did the dev just lie to get more people to try it and possibly support them. Just be honest with players and say at some point your love interest might get fucked/raped/blackmailed and people will just move on. If devs do it cause they like that shit and just want to troll people who dont then thats just some sociopathic shit right there.

Till now (v0.17) i follow the walkthrough and i avoid all NTR thing. So for me there is no problem.
Are you say that now in the v0.18 there is no way to avoid some NTR thing in this update? Because if the thing is like that, well really i get angry too! Can someone tell me about this?

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
As far as I know, there's no real NTR route. Not yet, at least. She (Chris) can choose Silver or Robert instead of the MC and that's it. She does that without being engaged in a relationship with the MC. So that's not a cheating thing, either.

The NTR "COULD" be triggered "IF" the writer finally decide, as on the update version 1.7, that the MC, by not telling her about the spy hack on Silver PC, ends up in a path of Christine being corrupted and falling for another man. This time, in a proper relationship with the MC. But this is a thing we will have to wait and see IF it will be developed...

Reactions: numanumani

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Nah man, there's no NTR content at all in v0.18.
Oh men lol just for that!? Thank you for the answer really. Perhaps the bug give us a threesome later eventually :ROFLMAO:
When i read that comment i was like... oh man no! Please do not say to me that Silver or the other man :(
But if is just Jessica or a bug who is the problem? Eventually t4bbo correct it or explain it.
Cant wait to play the v0.18. Even if I ask myself it is better to wait the v0.18b or not. Oh men i play it tonight if i cant XD cant wait to se at last who happen till the v0.18b:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Floga
Dec 29, 2018
After playing multiple paths through the game, I'm starting to really dislike Christine. Does anyone know if there will be any chance of getting an ending with just Jessica? She's been my favourite right from the start, and I've been doing everything I can to try and win her over. Unfortunately, she keeps chasing after Christine, so things aren't looking too promising right now. Veruca would be my second choice, provided that we first find a way to dispose of her husband and his associate. I liked Sonya too, but she kind of disappeared after the yacht. Now that I think of it, I guess I'm interested in pretty much everyone but Christine at this point.

I understand that these are side characters, and I probably shouldn't get my hopes up. However, the developers have shown that they are more than capable of handling branching decisions for the majority of the game. So I bet that they could make a wide variety of endings if they wanted to. I'm just not sure that's where the game is headed now that the last update seems to be pulling Jess away from the main character and pushing Christine hard towards Jessica. I'm just a little bit worried that we will be funneled into only two types of endings. One where you get Christine, and another where you end up all alone and are considered a failure at life because you didn't take advantage of your impressionable young niece.

Has there been any official talk about endings at all or is that still a long way off?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Just to clear some stuff up, said most of this before, but it seems people are running away with things and we're getting talk of unavoidable NTR again. NTR was, and is completely avoidable... even in its current state. If you are on an exclusive relationship with Christine and her friend score is higher than her horny score,
there will be a few changes coming in the bugfix, primarily dealing with dialog and adding a player choice in the exclusive/higher horny route. There are also some dialog changes to make the situation itself a bit more clear, as I said before... I don't think I handled that part as well as I thought I did... so again, live and learn.

I'll say it again because people hear someone in the thread unavoidable NTR and start thinking that out of nowhere a trolling situation will come along and after Christine being with the MC, suddenly Robert or Silver will sweep in out of nowhere and take her if you have been playing well. THIS IS NOT THE CASE. It never will be. Now, if say, the MC has been playing with Christine, called her bluff about being allowed to sleep with someone else... and puts her into situations that she might not be ready for... all bets are off. But I do not think I could have telegraphed those choices more...

So TL;DR... choice added to the Jessica scene in the exclusive route, dialog fixed up there as well, no unavoidable NTR.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Just to clear some stuff up, said most of this before, but it seems people are running away with things and we're getting talk of unavoidable NTR again. NTR was, and is completely avoidable... even in its current state. If you are on an exclusive relationship with Christine and her friend score is higher than her horny score,
there will be a few changes coming in the bugfix, primarily dealing with dialog and adding a player choice in the exclusive/higher horny route. There are also some dialog changes to make the situation itself a bit more clear, as I said before... I don't think I handled that part as well as I thought I did... so again, live and learn.

I'll say it again because people hear someone in the thread unavoidable NTR and start thinking that out of nowhere a trolling situation will come along and after Christine being with the MC, suddenly Robert or Silver will sweep in out of nowhere and take her if you have been playing well. THIS IS NOT THE CASE. It never will be. Now, if say, the MC has been playing with Christine, called her bluff about being allowed to sleep with someone else... and puts her into situations that she might not be ready for... all bets are off. But I do not think I could have telegraphed those choices more...

So TL;DR... choice added to the Jessica scene in the exclusive route, dialog fixed up there as well, no unavoidable NTR.
But there's no NTR, or am I wrong? Like I said a few posts ago, there's a route where, by choices, Christine ended up being in a crescent relationship with Silver or Robert, for example. But, by doing this and following this route, she won't develop a romantic relationship with the MC. I haven't tried Jess yet... So, she just doesn't consider the MC as her pair and just enjoy the moment, day by day. After all, there's no commitment. It concludes that there's no NTR or cheating when she's dating Silver or Robert.

When the game reached a point where the MC could tell her or not about the hack on Silver PC, I've guessed that was one of those crucial moments that she may be caught in a web of corruption by Silver or Robert. And because, at this point, Christine would've been commited to the MC, finally becoming subject of netori by Silver and/or Robert.

Don't get me wrong, I do like the story and you write it very well. I'm just elaborating...

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Just to clear some stuff up, said most of this before, but it seems people are running away with things and we're getting talk of unavoidable NTR again. NTR was, and is completely avoidable... even in its current state. If you are on an exclusive relationship with Christine and her friend score is higher than her horny score, there will be a few changes coming in the bugfix, primarily dealing with dialog and adding a player choice in the exclusive/higher horny route. There are also some dialog changes to make the situation itself a bit more clear, as I said before... I don't think I handled that part as well as I thought I did... so again, live and learn.
Stuff happens, don't beat yourself up about it. Question for you, I'm on the exclusive route with Christine, just because I wanted to try that out, but.... On the boat I saw Jess cockblocking Silver (Go Jess!), so I moved back to a previous save and followed Silver's daughter and banged her. (That was before the Exclusive commitment I think), but when I went over to Silver's house, I went along with Veruca's actions, and technically violated the exclusive, so is there a hidden counter that going to affect that or is she going to potentially eventually find out, like the truth or dare question with Jess?

Also it seems the "friendship score" is skewed to be higher then the "horny" score, so do I just need to avoid some of the friendship choices to make sure her horny score is higher?

Do'h I see now in the walkthrough past the end of the "walkthrough" is the horny based, gah, how could I have missed that.

Anyway, enjoying the game, keep up the good work!

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
But there's no NTR, or am I wrong? Like I said a few posts ago, there's a route where, by choices, Christine ended up being in a crescent relationship with Silver or Robert, for example. But, by doing this and following this route, she won't develop a romantic relationship with the MC. I haven't tried Jess yet... So, she just doesn't consider the MC as her pair and just enjoy the moment, day by day. After all, there's no commitment. It concludes that there's no NTR or cheating when she's dating Silver or Robert.

When the game reached a point where the MC could tell her or not about the hack on Silver PC, I've guessed that was one of those crucial moments that she may be caught in a web of corruption by Silver or Robert. And because, at this point, Christine would've been commited to the MC, finally becoming subject of netori by Silver and/or Robert.

Don't get me wrong, I do like the story and you write it very well. I'm just elaborating...
We can go in circles definitionally for days and days... and we have. For the purposes if discussion here... NTR means Christine having sex with Robert or Silver under any circumstances... as she is the main love interest. That seems to be the most universal interpretation in the western gaming, though there will always be some variation, even in the original Japanese definitions. We do already have Netori... twice... once with Paul and now again with Silver.

In another note, for bugfix purposes, try to keep a save from the beginning of Day 27, that will let us fix the error where it said you had sex with Jess on the Yacht when you did not. Anyone playing the game for the first time, or from the beginning will not have to worry about this of course.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes