WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
quite sad of the development. the devs have delivered updates for a long time,
the boat-scene was not my liking, but overall ok but everything else really good/great.
now, its on-hold and a new project is created. i wonder why?
babysitter is a "gold-mine", a project like DmD, that works well and attract supporters.
its like. ok, we are past the goal line, the girls are not virgin/untouched, more fucking is not fun. lets drop it and make something new.
but its not that at all. i can see a lot more progress, more corruption, theres routes to explore more.
Silver alone can be an entire game itself, the same with Robert,
and with Jessica more cam-shows and an entire game only that.
and if love-path, it could go to explore that, more fucking, public sex etc. well there infinite ways to take, now that we are finally getting to the sex in all path. but no, its on-hold and a new project is started and we need to wait another year to get here. disappointed.
I'm guessing you haven't read back through the thread as the reason why development started on a new game has been discussed at length now repeatedly. That being said, I am looking forward to seeing how things continue to develop. There's a lot of potential for some very hot content on a lot of the paths and so I think it's going to be really good. Just waiting with bated breath on the edge of my seat to see what sexy kinky fun Chris gets into next!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
View attachment 298681

Hard times

You and your girlfriend Lara are going through some hard times... are you going to treat her well or you going to cheat on her?

And how your choices will affect the story paths of all other characters in game... well, you will see...

Lara? LMAO.

Reactions: jackkane

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
WhiteFireDaemon, yeah, I have not read everything, but I know the issues with the writer.
but no matter what they say, its still a let down. and 2 projects will be like the same slow progress we have with DmD.
Im hopeful of course, I hope they will resolve any issue and continue with the game. still, the history of h-game devs is not a fun reading, but T4bbo have done well up to this and he working on the next project show he is trying. but still Im not happy with the split, as I want this game to be its best not a mediocre half-abandoned thing.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
so is the game really on hold or is it dead while he works on this new game?
Down last Developer's message about the actual situation
Well actually now... it turns out it was a good idea. Burt had some personal issues first... then obviously the writers block, but despite saying it straight up and discussing it with me... he was not... he kept promising, not delivering, excusing... this repeated until we discussed things yesterday... in the meantime I was working on new game and site otherwise I would be probably tearing my hair off and doing nothing...

I agree with everything you say about Philly, he's really good and hard worker... but if I look at Palmer on the other hand... I don't understand this market sometimes.

My problem is that I can prepare outlines in bullet points what should happen and render a lot... more than he is capable to write... therefore I wanted to start working on next game and cover rendering for both games while separate writers write... my writing sucks and takes too long.

I will stop pledges this month on Patreon, so nobody is charged and I'm middle of discussing with my new female story-writer to takeover Burt's work...

I'm really sorry guys...

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
WhiteFireDaemon, yeah, I have not read everything, but I know the issues with the writer.
but no matter what they say, its still a let down. and 2 projects will be like the same slow progress we have with DmD.
Im hopeful of course, I hope they will resolve any issue and continue with the game. still, the history of h-game devs is not a fun reading, but T4bbo have done well up to this and he working on the next project show he is trying. but still Im not happy with the split, as I want this game to be its best not a mediocre half-abandoned thing.
If you know the issues with the writer than you should know the only fact we're getting work on a second game is because T4bbo has time to spare so second game shouldn't slow down updates, it's just utilizing time not being put to productive use working on babysitter. People do realize this is common practice right? I mean a lot of games, especially ones from major developers, are made put into development simultaneously.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
as Im a dev myself, I also know its easy to lose momentum, motivation, inspiration.
sure, we can be understanding, but does that mean we need to be silent and just take it?
and its a slow down. 2 months without an update.
its too early to predict the future, Im hopeful, and I hope it will get back on track, but that doesnt mean its not a disappointment right now. and the second project is not something i think its a good idea.
he could have done a "side" story during this time, or a short stand-alone. or created a nice scene, or added a couple of animations to improve the game, he could have made the date more diverse.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'd really preferred that he finished this game before he started a new one, and it would also be nice he t4bbo would give us some news once in a while, I really don't feel good about any of this :( I hope he's ok
I am realy missing Jessica:(
The other Jessica/MSN/ is also on hold:(
First Jessica reach the end long ago/DoDana/.
At least Jessica from JOHN will get an update in next 2-3 weeks.

Reactions: titit and Koulo077

Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
Is there a scene I'm not remembering that shows how/why Christine has the tan lines she has? Just thought it was odd, since no other character has them.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Is there a scene I'm not remembering that shows how/why Christine has the tan lines she has? Just thought it was odd, since no other character has them.
It was after her & Jess went to that private club with the MC... the one that had the pool on the roof & she got sunburn... remember applying the moisturizer to her back & ass in her room? :):):)

Reactions: Ron H-man

Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
It was after her & Jess went to that private club with the MC... the one that had the pool on the roof & she got sunburn... remember applying the moisturizer to her back & ass in her room? :):):)
Ah, that was it. The whole "massage my ass, but don't touch my tits!" scene.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
MainMenu.png

CREDITS

3D Art, Programmer & Developer:

T4bbo

Writer:

Sindel

Music:

Kevin MacLeod ( )
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License

Funding:

All Patrons on this channel! Thank you very much for making this happen!

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
You'll find those ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you sure the anal sex scene with Christine happens somewhere in this game? I can't get that one
(and I doubt she would allow the MC to fuck her ass in day 9 -were the backround of the image belongs- if you get to take her cherry in day 12 I think, maybe it's a preview of a chapter that wasn't done yet? or what I missing?)

Reactions: qawser

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
that wasnt anal,MC just tease her dick into her ass that night in hotel,if the MC wants to tag along in that business trip with christine.You know T4bbo likes to tease the players,but i guess he doesnt like anal so much.Buy i do want christine to get her anal cherry pop by silver or robert instead of MC.but i guess this game lies in the void of oblivion now since babysitters was release today,shame.

Reactions: qawser and yngve
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes