3D Art, Programmer & Developer:

T4bbo

Writer:

Sindel

Music:

Kevin MacLeod ( )
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License

Funding:

All Patrons on this channel! Thank you very much for making this happen!
Will be released by the end of april, or the beggining of may... oops! Not! >>> Soon™

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Finally got around to trying to come up with a stand in for Robert's gym girlfriend for my mod. Too lazy to look up her name right now. Planning on using this one for a gym scene sometime soon. My version of Christine for comparison as well. I have no idea what assets were actually used in the vanilla game for her.

GymGirl4.png

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Since he started a new game, I'm gonna ask this: is this game complete now? o_O
I'll be happy when the update comes out as hopefully it'll put posts like this to rest. The game is neither dead nor finished. It is changing writers and will likely have an update in a couple of weeks. T4bbo is doing multiple games because he has spare time as the game development bottleneck has been in the writing, not the rendering. There is a second game to provide more story for which he can now utilize his previously unused time for more rendering rather than sit around with a thumb up his butt.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
@T4boo

There is a bug at the end with the dildo the dev used an incorrect variable so the scene never triggers. I don't remember the specifics variables I can go back and trouble shoot if you want but it's the sequence with christine instead of doing +1 and ending the mislabeled variable causes a repeat and causes the last scene with Jess and CHR not to trigger

mxhard

Feb 15, 2019
What scene is this from?
I've played it through but didn't see that?
Wanna see it..
If someone can provide the save file would be awesome ,)

• Love
Reactions: BczILher

mxhard

Feb 15, 2019
That is the first day. She falls asleep while watching TV. Just start a new Game. You dont need a save for this.
So it's not cum dripping from her mouth? Lol, I thought I've missed out on a blowjob scene.. so if there's no sexy time, not worth replaying, right

Schattenlust

Sep 3, 2018
Is there a page for the new babysitters game? I only found download pages like fileboom where i have to wait like 3 hours. mega link anywhere? Xpaigs isnt working.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes