BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Is the next version about to be released soon.
I noticed there is another game with the same name under the same developer.
Does that mean he is done with Babysitter?
I thought it was better then Babysitters.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Is the next version about to be released soon.
I noticed there is another game with the same name under the same developer.
Does that mean he is done with Babysitter?
I thought it was better then Babysitters.
Babysitters is the devs new game and it takes place a few years after the events of BAbysitter

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
a few years after the events of BAbysitter?????
Like I said is the game over?
No more Babysitter?????????

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
a few years after the events of BAbysitter?????
Like I said is the game over?
No more Babysitter?????????
T4bbo wrote some days ago in this thread , that there was some problem with his previous writer , so he decided to take another one . For this reason he delayed the new update of Babysitter and decided to suspend for the month of May all payments triers on Patreon ... So this game , referring do Dev's words have only some delays and its not abandoned

Reactions: Aldnoah Zero

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
shes not even 20 in Babysitter, i dont think, people dont change that much in a few years
In that age she is they change pretty fast.After graduation I didn't saw several of my schoolmates.1 year later they are comletely changed.And here we are talking for years not just 1 year.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so Christine and Jessica are in Babysitters as well?
can't see them in the preview.
if so, what route is the one that leads to Babysitters? and why didn't he name it Babysitter 2 or Babysitter Years later.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
so Christine and Jessica are in Babysitters as well?
can't see them in the preview.
if so, what route is the one that leads to Babysitters? and why didn't he name it Babysitter 2 or Babysitter Years later.
Only Jessica and the story is totally unrelated to this.

Reactions: Fantabaldu and baka

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
T4bbo wrote some days ago in this thread , that there was some problem with his previous writer , so he decided to take another one . For this reason he delayed the new update of Babysitter and decided to suspend for the month of May all payments triers on Patreon ... So this game , referring do Dev's words have only some delays and its not abandoned
But it was no reason for a second game ..
The game could have an end soon, and a new writer would not take so long to develop new chapters ..
A new writer may bring new ideas and a different direction (or end up messing around)
The best was to finish the game and focus on the new project..(or end up risking a burnout)
Apparently it will be the same as DMD ..
It is alternating between Dmd and Melody and a longer delay between updates .. (after 3 months, sometimes there is only one update fix)
Well, let's see what happens in the next months :rolleyes:

Reactions: Fantabaldu

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The problem was that one day that takes 5-6 updates and almost 10 months.Most of it was the yacht but not only.
Another problem- they way too early/like in the first quarter of the game/ make 4 routes.And didn't close any of them for the 2 years the game is here.That make development too time consuming because you need to make like 4 games at the same time.

Reactions: TheFinder

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
The final development is falling into the same pattern as 99% of the games here. May start strong, but eventually doesn't get finished due to dragging out the process.

Reactions: TheFinder

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
Hey i deleted the game a while back while it was still in version 0.1.8b. And with a new update being prominent does anyone have a save file for the game ending so i wont have to go through every degenerative scene again...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hey i deleted the game a while back while it was still in version 0.1.8b. And with a new update being prominent does anyone have a save file for the game ending so i wont have to go through every degenerative scene again...
We don't expect an update anytime soon.Maybe no early than end of June or even July.
They just release Babysitters 0.1bugfix.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Did you delete all of your saves? Deleting the game doesn't delete the saves.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Updated my mod again. I changed the way I'm dealing with conflicting events so I don't have to touch any of the vanilla files anymore. I also compressed my images so the mod is about 90% smaller now. If you're upgrading from a previous version of the mod, delete the script.rpy and screens.rpy files. You don't need them anymore. Link below:

https://f95zone.to/threads/babysitter-mod-v0-1-8i-khumak.18347/

Mar 8, 2018
Please create a new apk file as the new game babysitters installs over the old game babysitter even though it's a complety different game.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes