Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
When will the next version come???
there some delays due to changing the writer for this game,maybe june or july?a couple of months?a couple of years maybe?
or even a decade?or maybe if babysitters(2nd game) comes to an end,maybe just maybe..well get an ending to babysitter..we never know really

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Hello guys,
after lot of messages received regarding your opinions whether to end game Babysitter or not I would like to make a poll so everyone can make his voice heard.

After we released new game Babysitters, there were many good feedbacks, but also many concerns what is happening with old game Babysitter. Don't worry we're working on it, but instead of issuing few more versions we've decided to issue one longer version with all the endings included for NTR paths (i.e. Silver and Robert paths).

The main question now is, how do you feel about the old game, do you think it should continue or we should include endings not only for NTR paths but for all the routes. Cause this is the main difference in feedbacks I get. Many Patrons want me to do proper endings for all the routes and rather focus on new game instead, others like old game too much and they want continuation instead... like what life looks like after you win over your adversaries and Christine/Jessica stays with you...
When we issue this final version, our main focus will be development of a new game Babysitters, so we deliver each month new version and once for 2-3 months we would issue update on the old game Babysitter (if Patrons want continuation).

PS: We will take into account total pledge history of each Patron, as it's critical question.

End old game Babysitter completely and focus on new game
27%

End only NTR paths as planned for old game Babysitter and continue its development alongside new game
62%

Focus on old game completely, I don't like new game
11%

97 votes total

***Total Poll Results as of 7:35 PM EST***

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Me too ... but i have no problem with it if it comes and they finish only the NTR stuff ... if only NTR get an end i know afterwards that i don´t hope/trust this dev anymore until a game is complete finish from him/them
Blame the paying patreons not the devs, its what they wanted.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
if the old writer departing is what brings an end to the NTR routes and allows the other routes to continue then all the delays will have been worth it for me.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
wow 62% in continuing the game?i think that is too much already,id rather finish the game in all paths at once.developing two games?babysitter alone takes 2 months to release.for me i just want an ending

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I would prefer to keep the original Babysitter going, with or without the NTR routes. I voted against the new game back in January because the general plotline just didn't appeal to me. Sorry to say, but it still doesn't.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
"End only NTR paths as planned for old game Babysitter and continue its development alongside new game
62%"

Well, I find this result encouraging so far. I tried the new game and didn't really like it. Would much rather see the plot continue for Babysitter. If that means focusing on just the vanilla path that's fine with me. Jess could still get her into plenty of trouble with her webcam stuff.

Reactions: Lexkar83 and Reij

none300

Sep 2, 2017
I want to continue the main game - babysitter. The game has just begun to reveal itself. For me it's too early to start a new game. Better would a new writer helped him with babysitter. New game without Christine (

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I want to continue the main game - babysitter. The game has just begun to reveal itself. For me it's too early to start a new game. Better would a new writer helped him with babysitter. New game without Christine (
They already took a new writer for this game time ago. The main reason for the delay with updates was because of some problems with the previous Writer , so the Dev decided to take a new one .

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
While the people who don't like NTR will complain about it, that content is the only thing that sets this game apart from all the other ones on this site IMO. There are tons of games with normal get the girl stories, many of them are good. But this game was different because of how it doesn't just end when you make a bad choice. You get to continue to see the story develop around Christine despite being caught in the devious web of those that want to corrupt her. This has always made sense to me as this game is more her story than the MC's. I'm definately excited to see how all the paths will continue to develop now that we're finally getting to some really hot content. If it ends now, it seems like the story is being killed off just as we get to the best part.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Here we are the 2nd last day of the month so hopefully the T4bbo team lives up to the release also they should take in ideas that non-patrons provide as they could actually work out better.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
While the people who don't like NTR will complain about it, that content is the only thing that sets this game apart from all the other ones on this site IMO. There are tons of games with normal get the girl stories, many of them are good. But this game was different because of how it doesn't just end when you make a bad choice. You get to continue to see the story develop around Christine despite being caught in the devious web of those that want to corrupt her. This has always made sense to me as this game is more her story than the MC's. I'm definately excited to see how all the paths will continue to develop now that we're finally getting to some really hot content. If it ends now, it seems like the story is being killed off just as we get to the best part.
Exactly. It would be perfect to explore a dark corruption path, to see Christine lost control of herself, and her attitudes... Starting to act suspiciously and driven by lust. The transformation of a naive girl to another thing. I really don't care about the MC, he is just a supporting character... The story involving Christine is much more interesting.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes