LucT

Sep 20, 2017
walkthrough say open relationship + day 11 slept with sonya o day 13 fingered jessica + christine friend score higher than horny first sex and she ask if can sleep with other man, i can't find when she ask me to sleep with other man

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
17demon

There are two different Routes: Corporate and Patreon Route.
In the Wt all possible choices that can open a Ntr path are in Red colour

There are two main Ntr Routes with Silver and Robert ; all it's written in every case ...

Reactions: Reij and UncleVT

HJZero

Mar 16, 2018
Well I'll be giving up on this game don't like where the game is going. It seems like it going to be like every other game and i don't really like the new game. I feel he should have finished the first game before starting another one. By removing NTR it just going to be like every other game and that is getting boring.

Reactions: none300

401Grem

May 14, 2017
17demon

There are two different Routes: Corporate and Patreon Route.
In the Wt all possible choices that can open a Ntr path are in Red colour

There are two main Ntr Routes with Silver and Robert ; all it's written in every case ...
Well I'll be giving up on this game don't like where the game is going. It seems like it going to be like every other game and i don't really like the new game. I feel he should have finished the first game before starting another one. By removing NTR it just going to be like every other game and that is getting boring.
Are you so lazy, that you can't read the post before your own???

Reactions: botc76

endoscopic

Oct 7, 2018
I kinda dont understand all the blame some are throwing at T4bbo for the delay of babysitter and speculating that he/she is lying and making excuses for not producing the new updates. Firstly its been clearly conveyed that theres a problem with the writer and similar to movies/tv series/books, when the writer stalls, all production stalls, happens to the best of them. Secondly, when this happens and a change in writer usually means a change in direction because the story will go in the direction of how the new writer's idea and way of writing also as whippetmaster mentioned, they have to familiarise with the characters and try to write them as the original writer envisioned them. Lastly T4bbo has been a consistent dev up till the writer issue so the teams track record should speak for itself that this delay is by no means just a delay tactic/milking crap etc and that T4bbo team would have loved to finish it as they envisioned. As for the new game, why? simply because i think they still want to be able to give something to the supporters. So for those patreons who are supporting, you are free to stop till and update comes, or try the new one and cont support if you like it. Otherwise if you are too lazy to cancel support and just cont to complaint its your own bloody fault, STFU

cbgb

Oct 27, 2017
unfinish babysitter -> release new game -> poll for continue babysitter ??
focus on one thing.. you are too big head

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Any news about that game?sorry if ask before.
It's all written in past 3 pages of this thread... The Dev took a new Writer and there was in past days a pool on Patreon about the possible endings choices for the different paths of the game ; there is no further news with a right ETA for the new release , but i think could be an approximately date for begin of July ; but please read previous post not easy to write all in a few words ...

Reactions: botc76

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
It's all written in past 3 pages of this thread... The Dev took a new Writer and there was in past days a pool on Patreon about the possible endings choices for the different paths of the game ; there is no further news with a right ETA for the new release , but i think could be an approximately date for begin of July ; but please read previous post not easy to write all in a few words ...
Tnx for the reply .Do you happen to know what was the pool result?

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes