Mar 21, 2019
People please help, I really like this game, I generally made my own, so I didn’t fuck the girls, I’d watch it, so this is where the black and white fucks two, but the main character is watching, after that they’re saying it’s the end, and that this line It was over that they said that there would be no more of this in the game so that the main character would just watch others fuck, just after that, they say Game over, it’s not clear if you really, REALLY NEED YOUR HELP PROMPT! ???

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Need quick confirmation here. I went through a few pages but mostly discussion about release length and such so apologies if this has been answered (and someone right above me asked the same thing).

Does Mr. Silver and Robert have any actual NTR scenes? I've got 4 concurrent saves going, jumping from each while following (loosely) the walkthrough. One is 100% love for Christine while she works corporate, the other is 100% lust while working with Jess, the third is Robert NTR and the last is Silver NTR. I'm getting burnt out, got as far as Robert groping Christine after the hot tub game and for Mr.Silver right after his one-room hotel event. Basically, any actual sex scenes for NTR or is the game just teasing me? Want to know if it's worth continuing doing 4 saves to see the most stuff lol.

Also, what are you guys favorite routes to follow/do?

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Need quick confirmation here. I went through a few pages but mostly discussion about release length and such so apologies if this has been answered (and someone right above me asked the same thing).

Does Mr. Silver and Robert have any actual NTR scenes? I've got 4 concurrent saves going, jumping from each while following (loosely) the walkthrough. One is 100% love for Christine while she works corporate, the other is 100% lust while working with Jess, the third is Robert NTR and the last is Silver NTR. I'm getting burnt out, got as far as Robert groping Christine after the hot tub game and for Mr.Silver right after his one-room hotel event. Basically, any actual sex scenes for NTR or is the game just teasing me? Want to know if it's worth continuing doing 4 saves to see the most stuff lol.

Also, what are you guys favorite routes to follow/do?
I do classify something as NTR (netorare) when the MC is engaged in a relationship with the heroine and she starts to cheat on him, and later, all those acts of infidelity are shown to the MC to cause jealously. In Babysitter things are different:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: boobmanlord

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Ah, never heard about netorase. Thanks for the info, I just called it NTR since the walkthrough calls it that.

Alright, after skipping a lot of seen dialogue from past saves and skimming the later (long boring) parts of the yacht meeting, I've gotten ending #3 which is lust boat - basically Christine and Jess being debased hard by Robert and Silver. Fucking great scenario, loved it. Honestly wished the game was played from Christine's point of view, that slow corruption by Silver, dating Robert and drama with Jess is a game of its own! Time to go for the love route this time. Great game, first time playing so I'm definitely enjoying all the branching parts. Unsure about the new Babysitters game. While this is a very rare complaint Babysitter (this one) seems to have so many variables that I changed the love/lust points for characters a few times just to see extra scenes/lines. There's so many paths and variations it's hard to keep track...Still, something for everyone then! I could've done without the dumb spy stuff. How come all male-protags in these 3D games need to do some spy shit?

Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
Ah, never heard about netorase. Thanks for the info, I just called it NTR since the walkthrough calls it that.

Alright, after skipping a lot of seen dialogue from past saves and skimming the later (long boring) parts of the yacht meeting, I've gotten ending #3 which is lust boat - basically Christine and Jess being debased hard by Robert and Silver. Fucking great scenario, loved it. Honestly wished the game was played from Christine's point of view, that slow corruption by Silver, dating Robert and drama with Jess is a game of its own! Time to go for the love route this time. Great game, first time playing so I'm definitely enjoying all the branching parts. Unsure about the new Babysitters game. While this is a very rare complaint Babysitter (this one) seems to have so many variables that I changed the love/lust points for characters a few times just to see extra scenes/lines. There's so many paths and variations it's hard to keep track...Still, something for everyone then! I could've done without the dumb spy stuff. How come all male-protags in these 3D games need to do some spy shit?
Shit is fucking cray-cray, holmes. Christine goes nuts for the boss and the bbc.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I do classify something as NTR (netorare) when the MC is engaged in a relationship with the heroine and she starts to cheat on him, and later, all those acts of infidelity are shown to the MC to cause jealously. In Babysitter things are different:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's not what netorase is. Netorase is when you steal someone else's love interest. Netorare is when someone steals your love interest.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Wait, I thought netorase is when the protagonist or the love interest of the protagonist encourages their partner to cheat on them.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Wait, I thought netorase is when the protagonist or the love interest of the protagonist encourages their partner to cheat on them.
You're right. The situation between Christine and the MC is close to it, but escapes the definition, here:

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Hey so about that question I asked on what are your favorite paths to follow/do?

I'd like to play again tonight, maybe go for the 3some with Christine and Jess...?

Jan 5, 2019
Hey so about that question I asked on what are your favorite paths to follow/do?

I'd like to play again tonight, maybe go for the 3some with Christine and Jess...?

The threesome was my first and favorite route.I cant tell a lie I cheated big time. I pushed the hearts for both girls and had an awesome time. Jess is sexy. The massage spa fuck with Jess is hot. To be able to grow per say with Christine but fuck with Jess along the way is nice. I have to say Christine is hot but reluctant with the MC, but she is a lil freak with Robert. Kinda lost points from me on that one. But, I played along with Christine and helped her get comfortable, but I tried every way I could to get the Jess scenes. Follow the walk thru. If you have the girls high enough and play the apartment hot tub right your on your way. One play thru they didnt even ask Robert to come back after the club. I recommend the threesome. I did the threesome on the non corporate route too but it was tricky. Like I said I fully cheated and run the apk version but it was so worth it.

Last edited:

Bob NewHeart

Jun 29, 2018
So, at the threesome with Christine and Jess, where the options for Christine are Kiss her, Kiss her neck and finger her. Well if I take the third option, I get the following:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'jea' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 63835, in script
File "D:\Mike Downloads\Babysitter-018b-win\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\ast.py", line 650, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "D:\Mike Downloads\Babysitter-018b-win\Babysitter-0.1.8b.-win\renpy\ast.py", line 560, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'jea' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Babysitter 0.1.8b.
Sun Jun 09 07:13:12 2019

Any ideas?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Can you bang the sister in here? You know the mother of MC's niece, bro-sis is still better than uncle-niece for me

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Can you bang the sister in here? You know the mother of MC's niece, bro-sis is still better than uncle-niece for me
Surprisingly not unless it's planned for future updates. Although depending on what route you have taken with her daughter or if the mother was to find out what had been going on surely banging her would be least of the MC worries :LOL:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Surprisingly not unless it's planned for future updates. Although depending on what route you have taken with her daughter or if the mother was to find out what had been going on surely banging her would be least of the MC worries :LOL:
Is that so? MC's sister even with another guy?.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is that so? MC's sister even with another guy?.
Honestly, I'm not too sure there has been no mention of her being with anyone but then again we hardly know anything about her maybe she will become an option for the mc affections.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes