• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
What is the difference between Babysitters v 0.0.1b and Babysitter v 0.1.8b ?

Thanks
They are two different games , with the same developer . Only Jessica ( one of the main protagonist girl of Babysitter ) will be too in Babysitters ,but the story is totally unrelated to the first game

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Do you think this should get an "On Hold" tag since it doesn't look like a new version will come out ever?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You're not wrong, but apparently the masters of the universe disagree.
"On hold" means it's been placed on hold by the dev. It hasn't. This is closer to "Abandoned", but that isn't right either, because that means no contact from the dev for 3 months.

Reactions: Reij

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
no, its not onhold or abandoned.
the correct answer is that because of issues within the team they didnt make any updates for a while.
the latest info is that, similar to DmD, they updated their new game (Babysitters) on may and june will be for (Babysitter), and usually they release at the end of the month.
if they don't and we get to july, its still not onhold or abandoned, since issues within the team can make the release take longer.
around august, if no more info from the team, we could start arguing if this is abandoned or not.

Reactions: Reij

Zozefs

Sep 15, 2018
Hey so about that question I asked on what are your favorite paths to follow/do?

I'd like to play again tonight, maybe go for the 3some with Christine and Jess...?
2 Paths that i like.
1. NTR Silver Route, awesome path. You see how Silver use Christine and its beautifully done. Silver route is funny, while he is trying to bang Christine and Jessica, MC fucks his daughter and wife. I really hope they will continue this route, its so good.
Don't get me wrong i'm not big fan of NTR i'm more Harem guy, but this route is far more interesting than others.
2. Horny route (Harem), Well you just walk around and fuck every girl you meet. The more, the better :sneaky:.

I don't have any feelings for Robert Route, it's interesting, but could be better.:cautious:

Jan 5, 2019
Its always a shame. The good games get abandoned or put on hold while the new an improved game gets pushed and forced. Me I stick with what works and what the crowd likes.If it aint broke dont fix it. And if the crowd claps for it you just keep doing it until they dont clap for it anymore. Why put a game on hold to produce something that has new storyline new characters when you have a game The Crowd Likes? Now you want people to get on board and poney up funding for this new project. The new product has to be better right out of the gate for supporters just to cling to and Abandon the original project. Stick with what is working until it no longer works. thats just my 2 cents. You want an Example.Ask CocaCola about that great product New Coke. WAS A DUMPSTER move stick with what works and what got you here.

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
Its always a shame. The good games get abandoned or put on hold while the new an improved game gets pushed and forced. Me I stick with what works and what the crowd likes.If it aint broke dont fix it. And if the crowd claps for it you just keep doing it until they dont clap for it anymore. Why put a game on hold to produce something that has new storyline new characters when you have a game The Crowd Likes? Now you want people to get on board and poney up funding for this new project. The new product has to be better right out of the gate for supporters just to cling to and Abandon the original project. Stick with what is working until it no longer works. thats just my 2 cents. You want an Example.Ask CocaCola about that great product New Coke. WAS A DUMPSTER move stick with what works and what got you here.
The 2 games had different writers. One of them left, causing the delay (or at least a longer than usual delay)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The 2 games had different writers. One of them left, causing the delay (or at least a longer than usual delay)
Actualy both games now have same writer.Let's see if they menage to release 0.20 this month or at least next one.
I still think that the yacht event almost kill the game.4 updates and 7 months on that event and we get almost no progression to the story.Serously we are fucking genius that can place under surveillance hundreds and we can't just get all dirty secrets of Silver and Robert?

Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, i didnt like the yatch either.
they spent tons of time to make it but in the end it did not well for the game. unfortunately.

one of my side-projects is to create a vn-player.
for this test im using the assets from babysitter (but u need to extract the game, using unren)
this test will let u view 13 different animations from the game (using key a-m)
the animation will use a dynamic speed variation, meaning, the speed is not fixed, instead it will increase/decrease on its own.
another thing u can zoom using the mouse button.

Reactions: rxx16265

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
nope,the yatch event killed this game,seriously.
yeah, i didnt like the yatch either.
they spent tons of time to make it but in the end it did not well for the game. unfortunately.

one of my side-projects is to create a vn-player.
for this test im using the assets from babysitter (but u need to extract the game, using unren)
this test will let u view 13 different animations from the game (using key a-m)
the animation will use a dynamic speed variation, meaning, the speed is not fixed, instead it will increase/decrease on its own.
another thing u can zoom using the mouse button.
Gotta watch out for those yatches. Annoying buggers.

Seriously though, what killed the game was the writer's RL issues, and his (mis)handling of his responsibilities to the team.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes