Dawson20022

Jun 15, 2017
I have a bug, the game doesn't want to install when I use MEGA it just says "App not installed" I have a Huawei p20 lite. Can anyone help ?

Mar 21, 2019
On the plus side, it is an update. I was actually convinced that their writer went AWOL permanently and left this project dead as a doornail.
On the downside, there remain too many questions: is the writer situation resolved, or will development remain as choppy as it has been these last 2 months? Has the project been cut down in scope/quality to adjust for the writers limitations? Will there be a break in style because there is a new writer at the wheel?
And finally, though I personally hate to complain about this: The update is, considering the wait, anemic. It would have been anemic even had it been released on schedule, that is. I do hope this was a situational limitation (as in, we have to put this out now, we get back to quality next time) instead of the new project sucking up the oxygen of the devs actual cash cow. That would be... unwise.
Overall, this makes me cautiously hopeful, and I hope t4bbo got his team back on track. If he gets back into the regular swing I might even support him again. Right now I am still a little too skeptical to do so.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
On the plus side, it is an update. I was actually convinced that their writer went AWOL permanently and left this project dead as a doornail.
On the downside, there remain too many questions: is the writer situation resolved, or will development remain as choppy as it has been these last 2 months? Has the project been cut down in scope/quality to adjust for the writers limitations? Will there be a break in style because there is a new writer at the wheel?
And finally, though I personally hate to complain about this: The update is, considering the wait, anemic. It would have been anemic even had it been released on schedule, that is. I do hope this was a situational limitation (as in, we have to put this out now, we get back to quality next time) instead of the new project sucking up the oxygen of the devs actual cash cow. That would be... unwise.
Overall, this makes me cautiously hopeful, and I hope t4bbo got his team back on track. If he gets back into the regular swing I might even support him again. Right now I am still a little too skeptical to do so.
I dont think their has been a new writer added to the team yet. at least have not seen any mention of this that is why they added the other game to their to do list. So i feel this game will be more on the back burner and babysitters will now take priority while their main game will get less updates the coming months.

But i am glad they did not just abondend this game completly that too was an option., but then they would have lost all of those patreon witch i dont think they would have been willing to risk.

Reactions: unevenrm

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Kind of short but the content is good and the Jessice/MC or Jessica/Silver content is juicy. Graphics look a little better and the animations are realistic. Can't wait for the next update! :love:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Didn't even seem that long time between the updates, but I was really astonished that I had to push the number for the month from a 3 to a 7 in the folder name. I know that the game ran into writer trouble, so I expected not much going on; for that it was a decent sized update that pushed the story forward. And also quite close to the end, as Silver's downfall seems really close.

The animations seemed smoother this time around during the sex scene, however, that could also be failing memory on my side.

Seems I took a wrong turn somewhere as there was not much fooling around with Jess during the threesome and it also looked like I screwed up the foreplay decisions as I lost Christine points there.

Hope the team can leave the writing troubles behind soon, looking forward to how the club will resolve.

Dec 29, 2018
I've been playing a route where Christine is 'dating' her boss, while I'm doing my best to try an end up with Jessica. So I liked this update a whole lot more than the previous one. The threesome scene still comes out of nowhere considering the choices I had made, but at least now we are able to make a few choices in the next day that favour Jessica over Christine. So I'm foolishly getting my hopes back up that someday there will be a Jessica only ending. It's the one thing that keeps me playing the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, I'm glad to see that we are finally trying to dig up some dirt on Silver. I would love to see him lose everything and end up in prison. I know that the game is going to be developed even slower now as they try to replace staff and develop a new game in the meantime, but I don't mind. It's like they say "A delayed game can eventually be good, but a rushed game is forever bad".

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That was an abrupt ending was expecting a bit more, just glad to see this back again. The sooner the two goofs Robert and Silver vanish the better but it looks like one will turn on the other eventually and this leaves us with all the girls so it's a win-win situation

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Hi, everyone!

I hope you are enjoying the update! Feel free to let me know your thoughts! Did you catch all the dialogue?
As long as you're on... when MC explains in the car about Robert and Silver to Jess, he mentions "Silver is into some shady shit with Robert and Silver's wife wants the information to destroy his husband."

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes