Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
On the plus side, it is an update. I was actually convinced that their writer went AWOL permanently and left this project dead as a doornail.
On the downside, there remain too many questions: is the writer situation resolved, or will development remain as choppy as it has been these last 2 months? Has the project been cut down in scope/quality to adjust for the writers limitations? Will there be a break in style because there is a new writer at the wheel?
And finally, though I personally hate to complain about this: The update is, considering the wait, anemic. It would have been anemic even had it been released on schedule, that is. I do hope this was a situational limitation (as in, we have to put this out now, we get back to quality next time) instead of the new project sucking up the oxygen of the devs actual cash cow. That would be... unwise.
Overall, this makes me cautiously hopeful, and I hope t4bbo got his team back on track. If he gets back into the regular swing I might even support him again. Right now I am still a little too skeptical to do so.
I'm one of his patreons and I decided to support the game production because I like the game premises: An uncle babysitting his hot niece. I intend to keep supporting it as long as the game remains in this track. If it becomes a game about the lesbian relationship between Christine and Jessica I'll be the first to jump off the boat.
We had many options throughout the game to open the lesbian relationship between them, and I love that, 'options' for the player. But they should be meaningful. If I didn't open the lesbian action path in my game I don't want it to happen. The same thing about threesomes. We had many situations where we could choose to have sex with other female characters and one specifically establishing if the relationship with Christine would be exclusive or not. If I took the Christine only path, I don't want Jessica tagging along in every uncle/niece event.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
all my diferent saves are this. wonder if its a bug because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wonder if I have to go back and skip everything & choose paths again...
You need to stop Silver in either camshow with horse or dog dildo.
That was an abrupt ending was expecting a bit more, just glad to see this back again. The sooner the two goofs Robert and Silver vanish the better but it looks like one will turn on the other eventually and this leaves us with all the girls so it's a win-win situation
It's already normal that we get a cliffhanger for ending.It is what 8 or 9 times.

Jessica is a sex goddess and Christine is so cute and adorable.
I am excited for next camshow.

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'm wondering if t4bbo will provide a walkthrough for this version, since Burt Reynolds Mustache is not writing it anymore

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes